What's new

The Khalistan Diaries

Since you seem to talk sense, tell me honestly -- do you think Sikhs in India (not those in Canada) want to secede from India ?

Just tell that and the purpose of this thread will be over.

Baloch missing persons: Mutilated bodies of political workers found – The Express Tribune

Jamaat condemns

The contours of target killings in Balochistan – The Express Tribune

Pakistan's secret dirty war | World news | The Guardian

Pak security agencies behind killings in Balochistan: PML-N

Do that. I'll return the favour from Pak newspapers

Lets compare.

He can either bring out a Zaid Hamid or that Whatever Qureshi guy article. :lol:

Mallu videos are world famous, cannot blame him:lol:

I realized a lot of Indians here are more than familiar with Pakistan's Heera Mandi, might as well expose them to their flourishing world class south Indian industry as well :lol:

LOLzzzz.... FAIL to the false flagger..

Besides if you wan't Sikhs to have khalistan so bad, it includes giving up Lahore, islamabad parts of azadi kashmir parts of sindh etc.

can you pakistanis deal with it? ;)

There is not much difference in hindus and sikhs..! believe me in bareilly cantt more sikhs visit JLA temple than hindus. and we hindus are the first one to sit in the line whenever there is BHANDAARA in JLA gurudwara. man, the food in bhandara is the best and most tasty.

I realized a lot of Indians here are more than familiar with Pakistan's Heera Mandi, might as well expose them to their flourishing world class south Indian industry as well :lol:

I'm also familiar with karachi girls ;)

Lol lol lol -- A Razakar blog given as a source.

Here is the famous Blood Telegram sent by the US Embassy in Dacca about the atrocities perperated by the West Pak army on the Bangalis.

465px-Blood_telegram.png

attachment.php
[/IMG]

attachment.php
[/IMG]

Link

Interesting you call the intellectual work of Sarmila Bose, a Bengali from Calcutta a blog.

I'm also familiar with karachi girls ;)

I don't think you are. Why don't you send me the links of some videos of Karachi girls on my profile page or via email, & I'll post you some of your mallu, telugu, tamil, kannada videos? ;)

I don't think you are. Why don't you send me the links of some videos of Karachi girls on my profile page or via email, & I'll post you some of your mallu, telugu, tamil videos, karnataka videos? ;)
Wasn't talkin about videos but ok :lol:
And Forsure I also got Lahore girls except its not spelled that way in the link ;)

Wasn't talkin about videos but ok :lol:
And Forsure I also got Lahore girls except its not spelled that way in the link ;)

Most girls posing as Pakistanis on the internet are Indians. You can easily tell by their accents & the saris they wear ;)

Back
Top Bottom