What's new

The Khalistan Diaries

^^^^^

Come one dude. You dont need to stoop to his level to counter.Delete the video.

The forum is getting turned to a **** site by few.. what next mujra videos???...

I wonder why Mods arent concerned on the deterioration of quality of discussions due to a few ???

It's not a **** video my friend, I found the most decent mallu video I could find & I posted it here. It doesn't have any explicit scenes in it. An Indian asked me what a mallu was, & I described it to him.

These are mallus in India:

How about Heera Mandi..yaha Maal hi Maal hai....

There is a difference between South Indian mallu videos & Heera Mandi videos. That was the most decent mallu video I could find, you can find all sorts of South Indian mallu videos on youtube.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not a **** video my friend, I found the most decent mallu video & posted it here. An Indian asked me what a mallu was, & I described it to him.

Sorry failed to notice , that in certain hours of the wednesdays you get into decent mode and start explaining whatever quaries Indians put on this forum.. My apologies.

Yeah, Mallus are everywhere, So are the Sikh Community.... In the Indian Army, There is no morale Lifting battle cry than "Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh" Sikh Regiment and "Jai Maha Kali, Ayo Gorkha Li" from the Gorkha Regiment, Morale Starts Oozing out of you...

And of jat regiment it is- JAT BALWAAN, JAI BHAGWAAN. i love it when gorkhas greet each other with TAGRA RAHO.

Dont know about other points, But Bihar and Haryana will surely fight with UP if it decides to claim this honor ..?
we bihari are equally abusive ...

jha bhaiyaa tuu kahan se hauva? Hamaar gaon Khujwa ba, Siwan district mein.

Sorry failed to notice , that in certain hours of the wednesdays you get into decent mode and start explaining whatever quaries Indians put on this forum.. My apologies.

Apology accepted :)

It's not a **** video my friend, I found the most decent mallu video I could find & I posted it here. It doesn't have any explicit scenes in it. An Indian asked me what a mallu was, & I described it to him.

I can post some decent mujra videos.. ;)

:lol: ok ok...and stop searching mallu videos.

I hope you realize I don't hate any of you guys, I just like ruffling your feathers & like it when you ruffle mine. Little bit of skirmishes from both sides is acceptable :lol:, & I'm sorry if I've ever come off as abrasive or anything, this is all in good spirit on my part. So cheers bhaiyya. Take care.

Sikhs are a feircly loyal people, India is their home, they will defende it to their last breath:
It does seem though that there are some elements in India who dislike the Sikhs for whatever reason.

There is a common saying in army that THE BEST LIVING HINDUS ARE SIKHS.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can post some decent mujra videos.. ;)

If you want to get banned, sure. Go ahead my friend. If you actually watched that youtube video I posted, it didn't have anything explicit in it. But you are free to do so, I won't be posting any explicit mallu videos here as that would surely get me banned :D

I hope you realize I don't hate any of you guys, I just like ruffling your feathers & like it when you ruffle mine. Little bit from skirmishes from both sides is acceptable :lol:, & I'm sorry if I've ever come off as abrasive or anything, this is all in good spirit on my part. So cheers bhaiyya. Take care.

:woot::woot::woot::woot: jk :lol:

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

If you want to get banned, sure my friend. If you actually watched that youtube video I posted, it didn't have anything explicit in it. But you are free to do so, I won't be posting any explicit mallu videos here as that would surely get me banned :D

Nah they aren't explicit nonetheless pretty entertaining :azn:

Back
Top Bottom