What's new

The Khalistan Diaries

I think I have made it clear in the past that the Taliban do not represent the state, it's people or it's policies. They persecute muslims and sikhs alike. If however you wish to see state sponsored terrorism against sikh well, the killings of sikhs in Delhi after Ms. Gandhi's murder is a fine example of just that.

well i am sikh and First of all there r no Sikhs killing goin on .it was 3 decades back ,if u have any link pls try to put light on wt u said .else keep quite
and as for muslims get killed u better ask Indian muslims they will give u better answer to it that how much they love india ...see dude its not necessary wt happening in ur country shuld happen in India .india is more safer and peace loving ,,,,so stop teeling lie and give us link if u have...else do wt i say above

Just replying to the claim by the poster that he never came across any problems with Sikhs in Pakistan.

There are as bad if not worse problems for minorities inside India. There is no place free from persecution for anyone, whether that's Pakistan or the US. I can post you news reports of kidnappings & murders of people from different religious groups as well.

What the hell... The person who terminate Pakistani supported Khalistani movement was a Punjabi.. (K.P.S. Gill Sir) Pakistan is trying to bring life to this dead organization, but they forget that Sikhs are not illiterate like others... :P

Charity begins at home, Instead of reviving Kalistani movement, I will suggest Pakistani brothers to think bout torture and murder going in Baluchistan...

Apna ghar to sambhalta nahi hai, chale hai hamare ghar ko dekhne...

What should be the capital of khalistan? Maharaja of Lahore SHER-E-PUNJAB Ranjit Singh's capital was Lahore! :woot: Until 1947 there were significant % of population of Lahore was Sikh.

We are nt interested with u guys till u try to put ur leg in our m88r .and when we ask why u did put ur leg at 1 st point u teeling me we r doin pak-bashing orgy ........

It's a Pakistani forum ! The only reason most people are here is to see what Pakistanis think about various matters. If you want us to stay out of your matters then here is an idea for you, leave and join an Indian forum !

I think I have made it clear in the past that the Taliban do not represent the state, it's people or it's policies. They persecute muslims and sikhs alike. .

i agree with u taliban dont see while they kill ,but government sees they dont help sikhs when they r in trouble ,even when floods came to ur country the hindus and sikh family didnt got any help from gop they survived on there own ,

There are as bad if not worse problems for minorities inside India. There is no place free from persecution for anyone, whether that's Pakistan or the US. I can post you news reports of kidnappings & murders of people from different religious groups as well.

If the minorities in India is bad than there is no minorities all over the world, I do not even mention Pakistan which have state law against religious freedom.

Everyday? Can you give me some sources that says that Muslims are killed everyday? What about the stats from 1st April- 26th April, 2011? ;)

Stop trolling. If I start quoting you latest news reports from Indian newspapers, you won't be liking it.

well i am sikh and First of all there r no Sikhs killing goin on .it was 3 decades back ,if u have any link pls try to put light on wt u said .else keep quite
and as for muslims get killed u better ask Indian muslims they will give u better answer to it that how much they love india ...see dude its not necessary wt happening in ur country shuld happen in India .india is more safer and peace loving ,,,,so stop teeling lie and give us link if u have...else do wt i say above

I never said that Sikhs have any problem in India. Nor that there is any killing going on. My reason for joining this pathetic excuse for a discussion is to defend my country from the insults and taunts being hurled at it.

there is a indian section in pdf and i think u currently are speaking in indian section and no offence but u r cutting ur own points .if u dont like my post u remmber where logout button is ..please press it

Back
Top Bottom