What's new

The Khalistan Diaries

You mean Kashmir part of India and we lost 45% to Pakistan? :woot:

India claims that Pakistan administered Kashmir is Pakistan occupied Kashmir, & that the entire Kashmir is an integral part of India.

Kashmir is and will be integral part of India ,no doubt on that any one questioning that will get answer from every Indian member in pdf

interesting how indians are playing with sentiments of sikhs after all this

C.K.C Reddy, an Indian journalist writes that the

"Whole of Punjab and especially the Golden Temple Complex was turned into a murderous mouse trap from where people could neither escape nor could they seek succor of any kind. The way the dead bodies were disposed off adds to the suspicions regarding the number and nature of the casualties. The bodies of the victims of military operation in Punjab were unceremoniously destroyed without any attempt to identify them and hand them over to their relatives. The government, after the operation, on the other hand, did every thing in its power to cover up the excesses of the army action. The most disturbing thing about the entire operation was that a whole mass of men, women, and children were ordered to be killed merely on the suspicion that some terrorists were operating from the Golden Temple and other Gurdwaras."

Operation Blue Star - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why do you say "Do not run away!!" after every post :lol:? I'm not :D

I say do not run away because you do not have guts to post reply for most of the posts and selectively replying some. :lol:

Anyways, some links for you:

Hindus in Pakistan:

:lol: Some youtube videos? Do you want me to posts what happened to Hindus in Pakistan? Why their % have declined so much when Muslim population increased in India!

Sikh and Hindu population % are same of India and Pakistan but they have no representation anywhere near to India. Our PM is a Sikh! Our soldiers have Sikh regiments, our planning commission chief is Sikh, our representative to UN is Sikh!

India claims that Pakistan administered Kashmir is Pakistan occupied Kashmir, & that the entire Kashmir is an integral part of India.

so whats the problem with that isnt pakistan side of kashmir called azad kashmir but it is not completely free is it

Tell me that you agree full Kashmir is integral part of India and then wait for my reply. Let see what I bring to you. :lol:

:lol: Some youtube videos? Do you want me to posts what happened to Hindus in Pakistan?

I can post you news far far far worse for the minorities in India than the minorities of Pakistan.

Why their % have declined so much when Muslim population increased in India!

Because the minorities in Pakistan decided to leave for India in huge numbers, which accounted for the huge % decrease. Also remember that Bangladesh also accounted for a high % of non-Muslim minorities, which is why the % of Muslims (which had decreased significantly after most Pakistani minorities left for India) of 1947 dropped even further after 1971, when East Pakistan became Bangladesh.

The Muslims have very very high birth rates where ever they go, which is why the Muslim population in India increased significantly after 1947. Non-Muslim minorities do not have such high birth rates.

Sikh and Hindu population % are same of India and Pakistan but they have no representation anywhere near to India.

The population of Pakistani & Indian Muslims is almost the same as well, let's start comparing the two :D

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

Tell me that you agree full Kashmir is integral part of India and then wait for my reply. Let see what I bring to you. :lol:

Doesn't matter what I believe in haha. Although your government clearly believes Kashmir is the integral territory of India.

ok lets make khalisthan with lahore as a capital .then there will be no threat to sikhs .wt say red_baron ,,,,,,,,,,
btw dude this is India internal m88r and some of pakistan person like u never learn ,remmber wt ever our problem are but in battlefeild u will always come to face a indian not a sikh and this was all in 1984 its 2011,,,,,,,if u read newspaper u will learn there are sikhs in pakistan also and pakistan has make there life a hell they are being killed ,kidnapped ,forced religious change and it is in present ,so i think u have no right to blame india over sikh issue ,first see in ur backyard ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikhism_in_Pakistan#The_emergence_of_the_Sikh_community_within_Pakistan

btw dude this is India internal m88r and some of pakistan person like u never learn ,remmber wt ever our problem are but in battlefeild u will always come to face a indian not a sikh and this was all in 1984 its 2011,,,,,,,if u read newspaper u will learn there are sikhs in pakistan also and pakistan has make there life a hell they are being killed ,kidnapped ,forced religious change and it is in present ,so i think u have no right to blame india over sikh issue ,first see in ur backyard ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikhism...ithin_Pakistan

ok lets make khalisthan with lahore as a capital .then there will be no threat to sikhs .wt say red_baron ,,,,,,,,,,

This thread was made by an Indian in response to a separatist. Why drag Pakistan in here ? Every Tom, Dick and Harry is dragging Pakistan in. If you have no other way to rebut this fellow then please click the Log out button on the top right corner of your screen and come back when you have achieved some clarity of thought regarding the issue. It's not only this thread on any thread I open all I see is that it starts with Khalistan and ends on Balochistan free, Sindh annexed, and Punbjab a part of Khalistan.

false flaggers are always welcome, its a satisfying experience to see their frustration seeping out through their flags...i really enjoy reading their post. They know that they are beating a dead horse hoping it will come live!!. foolish people:lol:

interesting how indians are playing with sentiments of sikhs after all this

C.K.C Reddy, an Indian journalist writes that the

"Whole of Punjab and especially the Golden Temple Complex was turned into a murderous mouse trap from where people could neither escape nor could they seek succor of any kind. The way the dead bodies were disposed off adds to the suspicions regarding the number and nature of the casualties. The bodies of the victims of military operation in Punjab were unceremoniously destroyed without any attempt to identify them and hand them over to their relatives. The government, after the operation, on the other hand, did every thing in its power to cover up the excesses of the army action. The most disturbing thing about the entire operation was that a whole mass of men, women, and children were ordered to be killed merely on the suspicion that some terrorists were operating from the Golden Temple and other Gurdwaras."

Operation Blue Star - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forget it red_baron bhai, the Indians lie about pro-Khalistan supporters demanding Pakistani Punjab as part of their land. I've never a pro-Khalistan supporter ever say that. Indians deliberately lie so that Pakistanis do not support the Khalistan movement, plain & simple. I would simply ignore the Indian trolls.

ya thread was made by Indian ...but By mistake i think Pakistan people are speaking in this thread ,my point was if u guys urself are not right why are u pointing other that they did wrong

Back
Top Bottom