What's new

The Khalistan Diaries

1se5qb.jpg

India's poor urged to eat rats // Current

^^^^ Got you kicked? You are well known coward.Cannot even fight over internet and run away. :lol:

We know very much how they are treated but I am not asking about this. I want to know what benefit they gets.

Dalits also Hindu and Dalits became CM, high ranking minister etc. 50% of all govt jobs are reserved for lower castes. What about you country? How minorities and Ahmedis are treated in your country from 1947 if I say than you will find some incomparable figures by any where in the world.

What everything Muslim can do? Eat, sleep etc?

You fail to understand a few things. Reservations/quotas are indicative that there is inherent bias & discrimination in the system (which is obviously not a good thing), & the quota is sometimes used as a means to 'balance' this. And this is seen in West Bengal where Muslims are reserved certain state level jobs under the Other Backward Caste (OBC) quota. However, many of these quotas, such as the OBC quota does not do anything to eradicate discrimination (or even alleviate it) against the Muslims.

Reservation for Muslim OBCs in West Bengal a sham? | TwoCircles.net

Referring to the hype over reservation to Muslim Other Backward Castes (OBC) in West Bengal, the chief economist of National Council of Applied Economic Research (NCAER) Abusaleh Shariff said: “This is the biggest cheating one can do with normal ordinary Muslims because as opposed to the hype of 10% reservation, it’s just 0.7% reservation which the government has provided to OBC Muslims.”

While making a presentation on the socio-economic condition of Muslims in West Bengal Mr. Shariff also said the problem here is that only 2.4 % of Muslims in West Bengal have been identified as the Other Backward Classes by the Left government. So, practically just 2.4% of total Muslim population has been provided with the reservation of 0.7%. This kind of political gimmick can’t enable the community to rise above its backwardness, he further said.

Indian constitution has done everything to uplift the oppressed. The affirmative action taken to help the Dalits has not been followed anywhere else in this scale and scope. You should really take a look at your country where bonded labor and zagirdari are still not outlawed. Your county does not have the minority population that India has. But you guys still managed to make their lives miserable. I don't know what you are achieving by arguing with us when I have not seen you voice concern about your country even once in this forum. You can do better than this.

Yes, the landlord/jagirdari/wadera system is a big problem in Pakistan which needs to be resolved ASAP.

When Pakistan Punjab become part of Khalistan what will be the food production of Pakistan?

I think when Khalistan becomes part of Pakistani Punjab, the food production of Pakistan will increase significantly as both Indian & Pakistani Punjab have fertile land & suitable conditions for crop growth.

But they don't do it to lay 72 hooris unlike yours!

They don't think blowing up kaffirs or Wajib-Ul-Qatl mufiqs (like you) is a ticket to Jannat.

Calm down son, & take care of your 17000 poor farmers that commit suicide in 'Shining India' every year. I'm not mocking their deaths, it's tragic that such large numbers have to die every year through no fault of their own but difficult circumstances, but take care of your people first before lecturing Pakistan.

Calm down son, & take care of your 17000 poor farmers that commit suicide in 'Shining India' every year.

But not to get the 72 hooris or to be paid a few hundred bucks for killing hundreds unlike yours.

Remember those paintings of the Jannat by your TTP that they get for blowing up Pakistani munafiqs.

I think when Khalistan becomes part of Pakistani Punjab, the food production of Pakistan will increase significantly as both Indian & Pakistani Punjab have fertile land & suitable conditions for crop growth.

Hajaron Khwaishey aisi ki har khwaish pe dum nikle ;)

Isnt Pakistan the only country in Asia which has actually lost land mass after Independence. ?? ;)

Jigar mein dum nahin.. Hum kissi se Kam nahin .. lol

^^^Most of the Sikh empire was in Pakistan. Googled and got this is the Sikh Empire.........
Yes in fact it was almost more than half the fertile "Indus Valley"...which some claim as their land since neanderthal ages.

You fail to understand a few things. Reservations/quotas are indicative that there is inherent bias & discrimination in the system (which is obviously not a good thing), & the quota is sometimes used as a means to 'balance' this. And this is seen in West Bengal where Muslims are reserved certain state level jobs under the Other Backward Caste (OBC) quota. However, many of these quotas, such as the OBC quota does not do anything to eradicate discrimination (or even alleviate it) against the Muslims.

Reservation for Muslim OBCs in West Bengal a sham? | TwoCircles.net

Why you are talking about Muslims now talk about Dalits. That is big lie there is 10% jobs reserved for Muslim OBC in WB. what non-Muslims in Pakistan? Do not run away! What happened to the minorities in Pakistan since 1947? How much percentage it was than and now.

You talk about Sikh and others here but Sikhs got all high ranking positions in India since independence but being similar % Hindus in Pakistan h
as got nothing.

Sikhs in India 1.8%
Hindus in Pakistan 1.8%

Back
Top Bottom