What's new

The Khalistan Diaries

Yeah thanks, so which part of Pakistan would be good for it.... I guess pakistani punjab would be fine for them. After all you care for them so much. so when are you giving it up... :D

Oh we have BIG hearts.. 3.3 million Afghanis living in Pakistan are a proof of that.. on the other hand.. you are putting your own 180 million on offer.. so sad! :P

Almost 40% of the total population of Uttar Pradesh consists of Dalit Hindus (there are about 50 million Dalits in UP). There are 20% Muslims in UP as well. The Dalits in Uttar Pradesh should demand independence from India, & form their own nation (like Khalistan), & rename UP as 'Dalistan' :D

Almost 40% of the total population of Uttar Pradesh consists of Dalit Hindus (there are about 50 million Dalits in UP). There are 20% Muslims in UP as well. The Dalits in UP should demand independence from India, & form their own nation like Khalistan, & rename Uttar Pradesh as 'Dalistan' :D

we need an independent balochistan to add spice to the mix.

we definitely need an independent balochistan to add spice to the mix.

Think you better take care of Jammu & Kashmir before we start thinking about Balochistan.

These are the separatist movements against the Indian state in J&K:

1. Lashkar-e-Omar (LeO)
2. Hizb-ul-Mujahideen (HM)
3. Harkat-ul-Ansar (HuA, presently known as Harkat-ul Mujahideen)
4. Lashkar-e-Toiba (LeT)
5. Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM)
6. Harkat-ul Mujahideen (HuM, previously known as Harkat-ul-Ansar)
7. Al Badr
8. Jamait-ul-Mujahideen (JuM)
9. Lashkar-e-Jabbar (LeJ)
10. Harkat-ul-Jehad-i-Islami
11. Al Barq
12. Tehrik-ul-Mujahideen
13. Al Jehad
14. Jammu & Kashir National Liberation Army
15. People’s League
16. Muslim Janbaz Force
17. Kashmir Jehad Force
18. Al Jehad Force (combines Muslim Janbaz Force and Kashmir Jehad Force)
19. Al Umar Mujahideen
20. Mahaz-e-Azadi
21. Islami Jamaat-e-Tulba
22. Jammu & Kashmir Students Liberation Front
23. Ikhwan-ul-Mujahideen
24. Islamic Students League
25. Tehrik-e-Hurriat-e-Kashmir
26. Tehrik-e-Nifaz-e-Fiqar Jafaria
27. Al Mustafa Liberation Fighters
28. Tehrik-e-Jehad-e-Islami
29. Muslim Mujahideen
30. Al Mujahid Force
31. Tehrik-e-Jehad
32. Islami Inquilabi Mahaz
33. Mutahida Jehad Council (MJC)
34. Jammu & Kashmir Liberation Front (JKLF)
35. All Parties Hurriyat Conference (APHC)
36. Dukhtaran-e-Millat (DeM)

These are the separatist movements inside Balochistan:

1. Balochistan Liberation Front
2. Balochistan Liberation Army

Almost 40% of the total population of Uttar Pradesh consists of Dalit Hindus (there are about 50 million Dalits in UP). There are 20% Muslims in UP as well. The Dalits in Uttar Pradesh should demand independence from India, & form their own nation (like Khalistan), & rename UP as 'Dalistan' :D

oops sorry this is india not pakistan. We are all for diversity. Unlike you we know how to manage language and other barriers without making bangladeshs out of them....

oops sorry this is india not pakistan. We are all for diversity. Unlike you we know how to manage language and other barriers without making bangladeshs out of them....

I doubt your untouchable Dalits enjoy your "diversity" towards them. As you can see, the Kashmiris, your seven sister states are not really "enjoying" your "diversity" very much either.

I doubt your untouchable Dalits enjoy your "diversity" towards them. As you can see, the Kashmiris, your seven sister states are not really "enjoying" your "diversity" very much either.

lol a dalit has more privelage in india then a general category if you know about india... Regarding east i dont need to go beyond gorkha regiment to tell the emotions.

Think you better take care of Jammu & Kashmir before we start thinking about Balochistan.

These are the separatist movements against the Indian state in J&K:

1. Lashkar-e-Omar (LeO)
2. Hizb-ul-Mujahideen (HM)
3. Harkat-ul-Ansar (HuA, presently known as Harkat-ul Mujahideen)
4. Lashkar-e-Toiba (LeT)
5. Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM)
6. Harkat-ul Mujahideen (HuM, previously known as Harkat-ul-Ansar)
7. Al Badr
8. Jamait-ul-Mujahideen (JuM)
9. Lashkar-e-Jabbar (LeJ)
10. Harkat-ul-Jehad-i-Islami
11. Al Barq
12. Tehrik-ul-Mujahideen
13. Al Jehad
14. Jammu & Kashir National Liberation Army
15. People’s League
16. Muslim Janbaz Force
17. Kashmir Jehad Force
18. Al Jehad Force (combines Muslim Janbaz Force and Kashmir Jehad Force)
19. Al Umar Mujahideen
20. Mahaz-e-Azadi
21. Islami Jamaat-e-Tulba
22. Jammu & Kashmir Students Liberation Front
23. Ikhwan-ul-Mujahideen
24. Islamic Students League
25. Tehrik-e-Hurriat-e-Kashmir
26. Tehrik-e-Nifaz-e-Fiqar Jafaria
27. Al Mustafa Liberation Fighters
28. Tehrik-e-Jehad-e-Islami
29. Muslim Mujahideen
30. Al Mujahid Force
31. Tehrik-e-Jehad
32. Islami Inquilabi Mahaz
33. Mutahida Jehad Council (MJC)
34. Jammu & Kashmir Liberation Front (JKLF)
35. All Parties Hurriyat Conference (APHC)
36. Dukhtaran-e-Millat (DeM)

These are the separatist movements inside Balochistan:

1. Balochistan Liberation Front
2. Balochistan Liberation Army

sir ji hum itne saalon se ek saath in liberations ko sambhaal rahe hain aur aap do ko nahi sambhaal pa rahe.

Khalistan is a dead - issue in India , Despite past events sikhs are just too well integrated in public life . But thanks to GOI apathy , the Khalistan banner flourishes in a select few places like Canada . The RAW should start a concerted pro-India campaign using Indian soft power to gradually reduce the influence of extremist organizations like Babbar Khalsa etc. Inability to iron out the last dregs of such organizations has long been our bane .

sir ji hum itne saalon se ek saath in liberations ko sambhaal rahe hain aur aap do ko nahi sambhaal pa rahe.

Most Kashmiris say they want freedom from India. Polling since 1995 has found at least two-thirds of those living in the Kashmir valley want independence. Some older Kashmiris still talk of joining Pakistan, but two-thirds of Kashmiris under age 30 mostly want independence.

Kashmir 101: Decoding Kashmir's conflict - What do Kashmiris want now? - CSMonitor.com

Most Kashmiris want independence, India imposes curfew | Asia-Pasific | World Bulletin

lol a dalit has more privelage in india then a general category if you know about india... Regarding east i dont need to go beyond gorkha regiment to tell the emotions.

I realize certain Dalits have done well in India. The Chief Minister of UP is a Dalit. However, the issue of untouchability still remains to a large extent, despite the certain upliftment improvements they have made in their status. But the concessions made to the Dalits applies only to those that remain Hindu.

They are more than welcome to be part of Pakistani Punjab sure ;)

Most of India's fertile land will be gone, & there are already too many farmers that commit suicide in other parts of India every year.

They know they are never welcome in Pakistani Punjab. They were ejected from there.

I realize certain Dalits have done well in India. The Chief Minister of UP is a Dalit. However, the issue of untouchability still remains to a large extent, despite the certain upliftment improvements they have made in their status. But the concessions made to the Dalits applies only to those that remain Hindu.

What you do to the person who concerts from Muslim to other religion? What is blasphemy? What happened to the minorities in Pakistan from 1947 to 2001? Lets see.

i didnt had idea that dalits also come under muslims. Previlages are given to sc, st, obc, bc. So whats your point.....

Regarding untouchbality which century are you living? Its illegal secondly it has been removed from majority of india apart from some isolated places and people.

14bumn5.jpg

^^This man is a Sikh too! Khalistanis had it coming their way.

Best way to not be at the receiving end of human rights abuse, don't get involved in anti-national activities and terrorism.

Jise dekho mooh utha kar chale aate hain alag country banane, mazaak bana rakha hai. I have no sympathy for these people.

However coming back to topic, these people should be allowed to visit India now. If they come to India and start this Khalistan BS again, am sure it will be the Sikhs in Punjab who will shut them up.

Jab Pakistanis India aa sakte hain to phir ye "Khalistanis" kyun nahin.

Back
Top Bottom