What's new

The Khalistan Diaries

i didnt had idea that dalits also come under muslims. Previlages are given to sc, st, obc, bc. So whats your point.....

Regarding untouchbality which century are you living? Its illegal secondly it has been removed from majority of india apart from some isolated places and people.

Status of converted Dalits:

When Indian Dalits Convert to Christianity or Islam, they lose Social Welfare Benefits and Rights they are Guaranteed under the Constitution | Thomas Schirrmacher

Tehelka - India's Independent Weekly News Magazine

http://www.wsj-asia.com/pdf/opc_award/THE_UNTOUCHABLES.pdf

The Dalit Christians to stop fraudulent conversion in India - Christian Aggression

Untouchability in India:

After 60 yrs of Independence, untouchability alive and kicking in India - Times Of India

International Dalit Solidarity Network:

New India Study Finds Untouchability Pervasive Across Public and Private Life | Robert F. Kennedy Center for Justice & Human Rights

Caste-based discrimination, or “untouchability”, against Dalits, the community referred to as “untouchables”, continues to penetrate numerous aspects of daily life in India. This is the main finding of a new report released today by the Robert F. Kennedy Center for Justice and Human Rights (RFK Center) and Navsarjan Trust entitled Understanding Untouchability: A Comprehensive Study of Practices and Conditions. This study, the largest data gathering effort to date on the topic, was conducted in 1589 villages with 5462 respondents and collected by 106 Navsarjan members in Gujarat, the western-most state in India.

The 56-page report addresses almost all known untouchability practices, including the segregation of housing, drinking-water wells, places of religious worships, and separate sitting arrangement in schools and public events by touchable and untouchable caste, which continue to be nearly universally practiced across villages in Gujarat, despite national laws banning such actions.

India's "Untouchables" Face Violence, Discrimination

Untouchability in Rural India | New Asia Books

Untouchability in Modern India & How to Eradicate It | India First-Hand

In India 50% of the jobs and high education seats in reputed institutions are reserved for lower castes.

Almost 40% of the total population of Uttar Pradesh consists of Dalit Hindus (there are about 50 million Dalits in UP). There are 20% Muslims in UP as well. The Dalits in Uttar Pradesh should demand independence from India, & form their own nation (like Khalistan), & rename UP as 'Dalistan' :D

Help them financially dude. Give them 20 % of what you beg from America for killing your own people?

If it is for lower castes than why other religion people should get benefit of it? In Pakistan do you have any reservation for Shia or Ahmedis? What benefit they get?

Shias & Ahmedis are not discriminated in any way in terms of job prospects. I'm a Shia myself. Btw, Shias are Muslims, there is no difference between Shias & Sunnis constitutionally. Zardari is a Shia & he's the president of Pakistan, as was Z.A.Bhutto & Benazir Bhutto, as was Jinnah. Ahmedis can do all the same things in Pakistan except be the President/Prime Minister of the country I believe, as they are not Muslims. But Ahmedis (as well as Christians, Hindus, other religions) can do every other thing that a Muslim can do (besides being the Prime Minister & President of the country).

Shias & Ahmedis are not discriminated in any way in terms of job prospects.
We know very much how they are treated but I am not asking about this. I want to know what benefit they gets.

Btw, Shias are Muslims, there is no difference between Shias & Sunnis constitutionally. Zardari is a Shia & he's the president of Pakistan, as was Z.A.Bhutto & Benazir Bhutto, as was Jinnah. Ahmedis can do all the same things in Pakistan except be the President/PM of the country I believe, as they are not Muslims. But Ahmedis (as well as Christians, Hindus, other religions) can do every other thing that a Muslim can do (besides being the PM & President of the country).

Dalits also Hindu and Dalits became CM, high ranking minister etc. 50% of all govt jobs are reserved for lower castes. What about you country? How minorities and Ahmedis are treated in your country from 1947 if I say than you will find some incomparable figures by any where in the world.

every other thing that a Muslim can do
What everything Muslim can do? Eat, sleep etc?

They are more than welcome to be part of Pakistani Punjab sure ;)

Most of India's fertile land will be gone, & there are already too many farmers that commit suicide in other parts of India every year.

A Pakistani talking of suicide! Your suicides are more deadly, no?

They take one directly to the 72, along with 100s of people worshipping in mosques or shopping in markets!

Maybe a 'Dalistan' for the 180 million oppressed untouchable Dalits in India?

May be a separate state in Pakistan for the tribals, Sindhis, Punjab divided in separate parts for the Sarikis etc, Baloch (oh yes) and one for each of the hundreds of sects, including the kaffir Shia and Ahmedis.

All Pakistanis are wajib-Ul-Qatl as per the Talibunnis anyways.

I doubt the Mohajirs and Biharis will get anything BTW.

They are more than welcome to be part of Pakistani Punjab sure ;)
They are welcome? You are naming your Punjab as Khalistan! ood yes, Most of Pakistani Punjab is als part of Khalistan dream including Lahore, Islamabad! Now you are in trap! :lol:

Most of India's fertile land will be gone,
Punjab occupies less than 2% of India's land.

& there are already too many farmers that commit suicide in other parts of India every year.
What a man is this?!!! Have you ever seen anyone committing suicide? I have seen you photo on the forum, now I am learning more.

I realize certain Dalits have done well in India. The Chief Minister of UP is a Dalit. However, the issue of untouchability still remains to a large extent, despite the certain upliftment improvements they have made in their status. But the concessions made to the Dalits applies only to those that remain Hindu.

Indian constitution has done everything to uplift the oppressed. The affirmative action taken to help the Dalits has not been implemented anywhere else in this scale and scope. You should really take a look at your country where bonded labor and zagirdari are still not outlawed. Your county does not have the minority population that India has. But you guys still managed to make their lives miserable. I don't know what you are achieving by arguing with us when I have not seen you voice concern about your country even once in this forum. You can do better than this.

Back
Top Bottom