What's new

The J-20 SUCCESSFULLY conducts first flight!!

Congrats to all chineese friends......

when we lauched our 4th Gen fighter.. you guys Lauched ur 5th Gen....
you guys are really ahead of us many miles.... hope we can catch up with china in near future....
Like theJ-10,LCA is also the milestone to India. The process could be miserable but Through this project people learnt how to build a jet fighter the the following development(like 5th Gen) would be much more smoother. When speak of national security, China takes much more pressure than India. That's why we have kept a step ahead of India:we are motivated and determined.

27116804f457d4ff6cb1a44.jpg

27116804f1ad633857d5528.jpg

27116804228a8bdaebc6036.jpg

Enjoy!

Note: Thank you to "MwRYum" for the pictures.

Hmm now we have to wait for IOC. It might take long but the day will come...

Why don't we have a bet? I go with 2015.

Congratulations to China and longlived to the all weather China-Pakistanese friendship and brotherhood. Despite the US embargoes on everything, despite the constant China bashing by the West, despite the military bullying, despite being the constant and easy target for all the US sins, China is becoming the next superpower which the US and its allies must reckon.:china::pakistan::cheers::cheers::cheers:

^^^WOW ! nice pic seigecreossbow! :woot:

btw, the traffic here seems to have knocked down the server of PDF earlier today ??

And some ppl suspect that there is no weapon bay there... anyone cares to illustrate the issue clearer?

没有图能确定,其他论坛也有一些讨论,只是推论。

Oh yes, I remember Gambit's analysis. Oh...the software probably doesn't work because the wheel positions look funny. What a load of anti-China misinformation.

i bet gamboy is holding his purple pump and its 5-yr gurtantee at a counter of BestBuy at the moment, asking for refund! :lol:

^^^WOW ! nice pic seigecreossbow! :woot:

btw, the traffic here seems to have knocked down the server of PDF earlier today ??

And some ppl suspect that there is no weapon bay there... anyone cares to illustrate the issue clearer?

Nothing conclusive but there are speculations.

Check this picture out:

siegecrossbow-albums-possible-j-xx-picture4356-27-166622-6b4da0763ee768e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom