What's new

The J-20 SUCCESSFULLY conducts first flight!!

I don't think J-20 is designed to counter the F-22 because I doubt that the J-20 is as agile close up. From distance neither will fire because both are stealth.
1) The large size of J-20 will allow it to carry a powerful AESA radar. Such radar can easily detect 1m2 RCS target from 200 km. That means it will see 0.01 m2 stealth jet from over 60 km. Thats far far beyond the visual range (about 5 km).
2) Even within the visual range HMD + TVC short range missiles drastically reduce the importance of agility. Thats why F-35 has quite mediocre agility.
3) With powerful TVC engines J-20 may have an excellent agility. However I agree that stealth and large internal weapon bays were higher priority for J-20 designers than agility. Super maneuverability is good for air shows, but real wars are different.

There is no need to be jealous or angry here, except if you're a right wing American/Japanese. This is not only a victory for China but for all Asians and residents of developing countries, including Indians, including Pakistanis. We have proven that we are just as smart as the white man. The era when they called us "boy" and had entrances for "Asiatics and Coloreds" vs. "Europeans" was over, but they've just switched to more subtle forms of racism just as bad as "Colored" and "European" entrances. 50 years ago, general Peng Dehuai said: 西方侵略者几百年来只要在东方一个海岸上架起几尊大炮就可霸占一个中国的时代是一去不复返了. The century where Western imperialists can conquer a nation with a few coastal cannons, will never come back. Today, we can say, 西方侵略者几十年来只要派几艘航母去东亚的近海就可吓唬一个国家的时代是一去不复返了!The decades where western imperialists can threaten a country with a few carriers in East Asia's coastal waters, is now over!

very well said. Congrats.
If we asian can solve our own differences ourselves then we can say that half job is done. It will shut the mouth of western nations as well as their arms factory which are the main source of their income.

@Punjabbi Munda

Brother India's fifth gen fighter not even work started in paper:P

Btw chinese dont have the habit of showing incomplete product. We will see j-20 flying in chinese air force within five years

Then my only wish is chinese great rise in world must be peacefull one:)

1) The large size of J-20 will allow it to carry a powerful AESA radar. Such radar can easily detect 1m2 RCS target from 200 km. That means it will see 0.01 m2 stealth jet from over 60 km. Thats far far beyond the visual range (about 5 km).
2) Even within the visual range HMD + TVC short range missiles drastically reduce the importance of agility. Thats why F-35 has quite mediocre agility.
3) With powerful TVC engines J-20 may have an excellent agility. However I agree that stealth and large internal weapon bays were higher priority for J-20 designers than agility. Super maneuverability is good for air shows, but real wars are different.

hei , where is your coffee, dude?

:coffee: :D

very well said. Congrats.
If we asian can solve our own differences ourselves then we can say that half job is done. It will shut the mouth of western nations as well as their arms factory which are the main source of their income.

+ 1.

The cooperation is much needed btw India and china. But the big break for that is border dispute which makes insecurity among the peoples . Hope border dispute solve peacefully

Congratulation chinese , that's a master piece i would say:)

Is aunty sam watching this:D

Both China and India need more efforts to catch up with the "Old Europe" ! :smitten::flame:
Chinese Photoshop is very good

27_170078_8a82664292ef523.jpg

Last edited:
^ India is not able to particpate in that race until congress ruling India:P

恭喜中国,
曼联与绿色愿你飞得比较高的蓝调和桔子。:tup:

Google Translate

@Punjabbi Munda

Brother India's fifth gen fighter not even work started in paper:P

Btw chinese dont have the habit of showing incomplete product. We will see j-20 flying in chinese air force within five years

Then my only wish is chinese great rise in world must be peacefull one:)

Might more than five years!:coffee:

Congrats China, you surprised the world and especially the western countries again! :)

Back
Top Bottom