What's new

The J-20-engine discussion is over and other speculative topics ... to separate from the J-20-news !

IMG_20180831_015221.png

J-20 WS-15

Could you please provide a full translation? Is it meant for the future as for when the J-20 powered by the WS-15 will appear or ...?
He means that there are ppl who’ve already seen the J-20's WS-15 and cites how the engine has a different number of outer adjustment pieces (flaps?)than the WS-10 or AL-31F. I unfortunately read it too fast originally ... no real new developments at all from this post after all :hitwall:

Last edited:
Could you please provide a full translation? Is it meant for the future as for when the J-20 powered by the WS-15 will appear or ...?
18 pieces of flaps are WS10IPE, 16 pieces are AL 31F, if you found it has neither 18 nor 16 pieces```then it is a jackpot

it also says, there arent many people that have the "previlege" to have a close look up to WS-15, but few people have seen it on J-20 but didnt realize it as they are "bad at counting" flaps

Last edited:
18 pieces of flaps are WS10IPE, 16 pieces are AL 31F, if you found it has neither 18 nor 16 pieces```then it is a jackpot
He has clearly hinted that WS-15 has 15 pieces as you can know the designation from the flap number, which means the flap number equals the designation number.

He has clearly hinted that WS-15 has 15 pieces as you can know the designation from the flap number, which means the flap number equals the designation number.

But that is only coincidence...

写小米:“那个J10B飞机上的矢量发动机可以看成装着WS15矢量喷管的WS10发动机,在矢量推力功能上没有差别,只不过在喷管的结构细节和材料选择上和WS15用的矢量喷管还是有一些区别WS15矢量喷管选用的材料要先进得多,锯齿裙边上V形挡边的结构形式也有差别”
“矢量喷管已经放弃了不太行原来那种三排调节片的结构了,只有收敛和扩散调节片。在我看来,实际上目前露面的几种360度矢量喷管的结构都差不多,包括EJ200、Type30和WS15”

写小米:“那个J10B飞机上的矢量发动机可以看成装着WS15矢量喷管的WS10发动机,在矢量推力功能上没有差别,只不过在喷管的结构细节和材料选择上和WS15用的矢量喷管还是有一些区别WS15矢量喷管选用的材料要先进得多,锯齿裙边上V形挡边的结构形式也有差别”
“矢量喷管已经放弃了不太行原来那种三排调节片的结构了,只有收敛和扩散调节片。在我看来,实际上目前露面的几种360度矢量喷管的结构都差不多,包括EJ200、Type30和WS15”

Hey friend! Think of us, we are interested by China's WS-15, but unfortunately we do not understand chinese's tongue. A good translation would be highly appreciated.
Thx.

Hey friend! Think of us, we are interested by China's WS-15, but unfortunately we do not understand chinese's tongue. A good translation would be highly appreciated.
Thx.
This is from Google Translate.
Xiaomi write: "The vector engine on the J10B aircraft can be seen as the WS10 engine with the WS15 vector nozzle. There is no difference in the vector thrust performance, except for the structural details and material selection of the nozzle and the vector nozzle for the WS15.
The material used on the WS15 vector nozzle is much more advanced, and the structure of the V-shaped rib on the serrated skirt is also different."
"The vector nozzle has given up the structure of the original Taihang three-row patch, not only the convergence and diffusion adjustment. In my opinion, the structure of several currently known 360-degree vector nozzles are similar, including EJ200, Type30 and WS15"

This is from Google Translate.
We are in 2018 could you find me a person in this world that does not know Google, and all its products, especially Google Translate. U cannot find other than those who are more than 90's years old. English is not my mother tongue as U can guess, but when I compare translation into french, most of the time GT is far to be accurate. And sometimes its translation mislead you. It is a robot, and not a man. It is obvious that I tried with GT, but I don't find it very interesting. For that reason I ask a simple translation.

We are in 2018 could you find me a person in this world that does not know Google, and all its products, especially Google Translate. U cannot find other than those who are more than 90's years old. English is not my mother tongue as U can guess, but when I compare translation into french, most of the time GT is far to be accurate. And sometimes its translation mislead you. It is a robot, and not a man. It is obvious that I tried with GT, but I don't find it very interesting. For that reason I ask a simple translation.
What I post is from Google Translate.
I put it in my post to give credit to them, so I don't take credit from their work.
So, was what I got out from Google Translate simple and clear enough for you.?

A little bit of simple and common sense skill is needed to get a good translation out.
Chinese technical text is quite difficult, so I think Google did a good job.
I would think priority for Google would be for Chinese to English, so Chinese to French may not be as good.

Back
Top Bottom