What's new

The Iraqi Armed Forces

Hi all, im new here. Was searching for an Iraqi army forum on the web and voila it brought me here. Went thru all the 75 pages of this threat today..yeah it took some time but it was so worth it. I became a member just to thank you people for the offort and time on posting all these images and videos. Big ups for you guys!

Last edited:
^^ welcome alflaylaolayla

1526512_495245477259639_1953199772_n.jpg

1522229_495245547259632_414156285_n.jpg
1524877_495026320614888_1551057271_n.jpg
1044464_494996913951162_406663602_n.jpg
1604637_494913617292825_973594909_n.jpg
1012658_494847627299424_1171234460_n.jpg

Some funky songs for the Iraqi army celebrating its 93 anniversary. have some nice clips. Its in complicated Iraqi dialect so even Arabs members may find it bit hard to understand.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

All best to Iraq, their war against all militias of terror.

Yazidi mofti : Shiites in Suadi arabia should give jazia(some kind of taxes)if want not to be killed | Page 5 | Pakistan Defence

@Malik Alashter

The link above contains an aggressive, sectarian post. I don't think the people of Iraq, the so-called Islamic Republic of Iran are willing to commit suicide by attacking the holy land.

TBH, as you have already witnessed I try to stay away from the entire Shia-Sunni and Iran-KSA arguments until Iraq is mentioned. I see no point in engaging in such nonsense especially when i know when no one is going to take these "fatwas" or the post of members here seriously. So please refrain from taking this thread off topic just as you dont see me going on sauidi related threads and trolling them.

All best to Iraq, their war against all militias of terror.

Yazidi mofti : Shiites in Suadi arabia should give jazia(some kind of taxes)if want not to be killed | Page 5 | Pakistan Defence

@Malik Alashter

The link above contains an aggressive, sectarian post. I don't think the people of Iraq, the so-called Islamic Republic of Iran are willing to commit suicide by attacking the holy land.
@Yzd Khalifa I try to ignore that Kind of post in its place so why you try me here?.

@Alshawi1234 I'm sorry for this post of this guy but I will never fallin to his trap.

TBH, as you have already witnessed I try to stay away from the entire Shia-Sunni and Iran-KSA arguments until Iraq is mentioned. I see no point in engaging in such nonsense especially when i know when no one is going to take these "fatwas" or the post of members here seriously. So please refrain from taking this thread off topic just as you dont see me going on sauidi related threads and trolling them.

While I applaud yor calmness, I think I also reserve the right to respond to any post in the most fitting thread to it which is this. I also don't think that you happen to own or moderate this forum, so please refrain from telling me what I should or shouldn't do as long as I keep it cool, no harm.

@Yzd Khalifa I try to ignore that Kind of post in its place so why you try me here?.

@Alshawi1234 I'm sorry for this post of this guy but I will never fallin to his trap.

I don't give a fuzz about what you said, you posted something, and I'm responding to.

If you feel like to ignore everything you don't like, then please don't post in the first place.

Anyway, all the best to Iraq...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom