What's new

The Iraqi Armed Forces

Wrong assumption bro .. Check out the JF17 information thread.
Bro I've read about it on wiki so those info I got from there. any way I wish we go for it it would a good choice for us @ least for this decade until we can get a better one from the US, China or Russia. And I like to go to China for all our needs its just my opinion.

Allthouhg we can go to China for tanks they have good ones like the type-99 it's good and cheap compared to the Abrams plus they can deliver them fast. how about air defense we are in urgent need for them.

Bro I've read about it on wiki so those info I got from there. any way I wish we go for it it would a good choice for us @ least for this decade until we can get a better one from the US, China or Russia. And I like to go to China for all our needs its just my opinion.

Dnt worry alashter jaan .. May Allah bless our countries.. After every dark night there is a bright morning.

Dnt want to sound like a salesman but it's getting an AESA,IFR,MAWS etc etc already in service
It's ok none of us a decision maker we just amateurs so you have all the right to sale every thing.

Lol believe me I also wish we get the Al-khlid MBT. but you guys so slow making them.

So what kind of drones you offer the Iraqis since I just read from Dorritos11 that there is talk about drones from Pakistan too.

Malik, a source said Iraq is buying T90 MS maybe
Why not bro we in need for them plus the deal with Russia was big 4.2 billion that's not small at al.......did you know about the Russian,s apc,s we received weeks ago.

It's ok none of us a decision maker we just amateurs so you have all the right to sale every thing.

Lol believe me I also wish we get the Al-khlid MBT. but you guys so slow making them.

So what kind of drones you offer the Iraqis since I just read from Dorritos11 that there is talk about drones from Pakistan too.

No we ain't slow .. It's in service with several countries ..

As for UAVs everything from small hand launched mini UAVs.. To UCAVs .. Even Turkish Ankas parts were developed by Pakistan..

Nope we are not slow .. It's in service with several countries .. Basic price is around 4 million even with cheaper Chinese avionics n without sophisticated systems like Rehbar IBMS or APS..

600 + upgraded AK Is are in service with he Pak Army .. Others exported to Sri Lanka, Morroco, Burma , Peru etc...

As for UAVs from small hand launched UAVs to UCAVs.. Heck even Turkish Ankas parts were developed by PAC .. Pakistan.. Even exported them to USA n UK etc for border surv..

Here is a thread although not updated regularly or even with the complete info about all the UAVs .. But still..
Pakistan's UAV - Drone developments | Page 19

Last edited:
No we ain't slow .. It's in service with several countries ..

As for UAVs everything from small hand launched mini UAVs.. To UCAVs .. Even Turkish Ankas parts were developed by Pakistan..

Nope we are not slow .. It's in service with several countries .. Basic price is around 4 million even with cheaper Chinese avionics n without sophisticated systems like Rehbar IBMS or APS..

600 + upgraded AK Is are in service with he Pak Army .. Others exported to Sri Lanka, Morroco, Burma , Peru etc...

As for UAVs from small hand launched UAVs to UCAVs.. Heck even Turkish Ankas parts were developed by PAC .. Pakistan.. Even exported them to USA n UK etc for border surv..

Here is a thread although not updated regularly or even with the complete info about all the UAVs .. But still..
Pakistan's UAV - Drone developments | Page 19
but this burraq drone still under development not ready yet for your usage so no way for the market.

Why not bro we in need for them plus the deal with Russia was big 4.2 billion that's not small at al.......did you know about the Russian,s apc,s we received weeks ago.

T90 MS is better than the M1A1M we have.
Delivery reports are not confirmed by pics or vids so I just wait for that.

T90 MS is better than the M1A1M we have.
Delivery reports are not confirmed by pics or vids so I just wait for that.
They're coming soon Russians are good with delivering thier products on time even some times before the due date.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom