What's new

The Iraqi Armed Forces

They’re good in counter terrorism yes, but still US special forces are good in many others things which Iraq has not done much with regarding special forces, like deep field behind enemy lines operations, reconnaissance, para trooping, under water stuff like what the US navy seals do.

ISOF specialized only in counter terrorism, so it’s pretty limited what their capabilities are.

They’re good in counter terrorism yes, but still US special forces are good in many others things which Iraq has not done much with regarding special forces, like deep field behind enemy lines operations, reconnaissance, para trooping, under water stuff like what the US navy seals do.

ISOF specialized only in counter terrorism, so it’s pretty limited what their capabilities are.
But even the American also have specialized forces not one for all am I right?.

But even the American also have specialized forces not one for all am I right?.

Yes.

Delta force - Counter terrorism
SFD-D ( green berets ) - Deep field, behind enemy lines & recon
Navy seals - for the naval operations or other operations United States Naval Special Warfare Development Group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Iraq’s special forces are growing to the size half of the USSF, so we might see the other fields being added to the special forces as well in the future, but for now it’s CT being a priority. Iraq’s SF being trained & set up by delta force & green berets resulted in them adopting a similar pattern as the USSF.

Iraq’s SF being trained & set up by delta force & green berets resulted in them adopting a similar pattern as the
So based to this we have to branches out of three that the American have!! that so great of achievements.Then Bro why you think we still no match to them?.

So based to this we have to branches out of three that the American have!! that so great of achievements.Then Bro why you think we still no match to them?.

ISOF will start training for the special forces roles in conventional warfare once the big couter terrorism threat is over, the size of ISOF growing to 30.000 is largely to have 3 seperate commanded armed forces ( federal police, Iraqi army and ISOF ) to prevent coups, ISOF will serve like the previous republican guard.

They’ll have a good special forces, but USSF is simply superior in terms of intelligence, Iraq cannot reach to their standards in some fields, though they can get as good by training a lot and getting many ops.

ISOF will start training for the special forces roles in conventional warfare once the big couter terrorism threat is over, the size of ISOF growing to 30.000 is largely to have 3 seperate commanded armed forces ( federal police, Iraqi army and ISOF ) to prevent coups, ISOF will serve like the previous republican guard.

They’ll have a good special forces, but USSF is simply superior in terms of intelligence, Iraq cannot reach to their standards in some fields, though they can get as good by training a lot and getting many ops.
30.000 this is a whole army by it self at there this big and great. I think we should go to china as we going to the USA for drones we need them badly not only drones we need cameras in Baghdad we need alot of stuff but they still idling.

30.000 this is a whole army by it self at there this big and great. I think we should go to china as we going to the USA for drones we need them badly not only drones we need cameras in Baghdad we need alot of stuff but they still idling.

I hope Wing Loong UAV from China, costs just 1 million per UAV, let’s hope Maliki goes to China soon. He mentioned he will look for alternatives of armed UAV’s if the USA isn’t willing to supply which they aren’t. Enough of these and infiltrators from Syria won’t be able to come anymore.
China doesn’t mind selling it to Iraq, they hold many oilfields in Iraq, these will keep them safe.

Wing-Loong-2.jpg

I hope Wing Loong UAV from China, costs just 1 million per UAV, let’s hope Maliki goes to China soon. He mentioned he will look for alternatives of armed UAV’s if the USA isn’t willing to supply which they aren’t. Enough of these and infiltrators from Syria won’t be able to come anymore.
China doesn’t mind selling it to Iraq, they hold many oilfields in Iraq, these will keep them safe.

Wing-Loong-2.jpg
The UAV in the picture is NO WAY can cost as low as 1 million! Normal export price for this type UAVs are 10 million a piece even if its a "Made in China" product there is just no way you can buy this UAV for 1 million.

The UAV in the picture is NO WAY can cost as low as 1 million! Normal export price for this type UAVs are 10 million a piece even if its a "Made in China" product there is just no way you can buy this UAV for 1 million.

An article said it’s $1 million, though I agree this price sounds like a joke, don’t think it is realistic, even 10 million is a good price IMO.

These guys are not military police.. they're police only, undergoing military training routine.

and the reason they're holding arabic flags in the last video, is because they were preparing for the arab summit.

Here's more of them

Last edited:
We got some enthusiastic stuffs too here in seoul!
Hope to see further military relationships between both countries someday:happy:

Licensed K2 production with Korean supervision(help) is what I would hope for, hanwha just got contracted recently to build divisional HQ’s for the Iraqi army, T50 golden eagle deal on the way & relations are increasing on all other fields thanks to hanwha’s success in a huge Besmaya residential project.
thousands of tanks, artillery are needed.

Back
Top Bottom