The Iraqi Armed Forces

Photos of Iraqi Bmp-3 and Btr-Mdm at Uralvagonzavod factory - Russia
I apologize for posting the wrong photos these are the Iraqi once

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
I hope he finds out that who was responsible for destruction of Iraq. He can remember that Americans were dropping air support in ISIS held areas in northern Iraq. Obviously neither the southern neighbor of Iraq nor Americans wants safety of Iraq. They want to put Iraq against us again, but i am sure that our brothers in Nujaba can satisfy people of Iraq. They are not our puppets in Iraq but the brothers that share us their blood.

Ahhh let me remind my Iraqi friends USA is arming and training an other extremist group of Kurds called White-flags in Tuz Khurmatu, i don't know when, but Iraq will need our help again. :)
Why can you not keep politics out of this thread?

Iraqi Security Forces have a clear idea of who was supporting whom there, and what was happening there. They have experienced Operation Inherent Resolve (OIR) up close, and were part of it.

Iraq would need your help again? I hope Iraq manage to stand on its own feet, and doesn't need your help. We have seen what become of those countries whom you choose to "help." Iranians should learn to mind their own business.

Americans have shed blood and invested a huge sum of money in creating this 'new' Iraq which you praise so much. They have established modern Iraqi Security Forces. They made it possible for Iraqi Security Forces to overcome ISIS in Iraq with OIR, starting with Mosul in 2014.

US also taught Iraq the art of diplomacy. Modern Iraqi parliament encompass representatives from Kurd, Shia and Sunni - the 3 factions who weren't getting along otherwise.

Iraq needs a balanced foreign policy, to succeed.

Last edited:
good iraq has relized that USa ditches them with useless weapons and took their money more than worth of useless weapons on time now iraq is moving to russia hope they buy some good weapons for their navy and few big destroyers and submarines and Su 35 will do wonders for them

good iraq has relized that USa ditches them with useless weapons and took their money more than worth of useless weapons on time now iraq is moving to russia hope they buy some good weapons for their navy and few big destroyers and submarines and Su 35 will do wonders for them

We don't need destroyers or submarines with our tiny coastline, all we need is a few small corvettes (maybe one that can carry a helicopter) to protect the offshore oil platforms. The naval attack platforms will be from the air force.

If we had expensive destroyers, submarines they would be very close to our neighbors when at base, thus easy targets.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom