What's new

The Iraqi Armed Forces

Wait a secong how come for a third orice bro these mi-28 costing more than 50$ while india got the apaches for 66 million.

even the mi-35 is more than 40 millions the Russian disappoited me.

we should go for some chinese to lower the prices of these choppers we can get the wz-10 for the price of mi-35, while it has better spesifications.
@Malik Alashter , don't know where you get those numbers, they are exaggerated even those given to you give the American hardware are too..

So what's the real price how much you paid for the mi-28?.
Price of an item depends on variables , (with weapon systems, training, ammunitions, maintenance, upgrades etc...but they are not $50M as you stated. Neither the Apache sold to the Iraqis or to the Egyptians..Maybe the one sold to the UAE or KSA may reach the $60M or more since the price the apache has increased by 700% since its induction in the US armed forces..

Another batch of TOS-1A "Solntsepyok" and transport-reload vehicles going to Iraq.
tos-1 buratino.jpg

US Sale of weapons to Iraq
06/05/2015

The DSCA also approved the possible sale of an estimated $395 million of ammunition to Iraq.
The bulk of the sale would be 5,000 81mm High Explosive Mortar Ammunition,
684,000 M203 40mm High Explosive Ammunition,
532,000 MK19 40mm High Explosive Dual Purpose Ammunition,
and 40,000 155mm High Explosives,
according to DSCA. It would also include small arms ammunition to help the Iraq government fight against insurgents.

DSCA Approves $3.5 Billion in Foreign Sales

T-72 supposed to be unloaded in Iraq.
Do you have any more information\pictures about this event?
pkjW2jKopKk.jpg

Q8fOg-QKo8o.jpg

wtILXFj-r2I.jpg

zj24g-ghLQY.jpg

I've read in Wikipedia that Iraq have groove up they Army forces from around 200,000 soldiers to 300,000 soldiers plus they Security forces of 300,000 men. Against IS / ISIS how are enemy for Iraq armed forces plus Pershem Army in northern Iraq they fight against IS / ISIS. Mosul, Tikrit etc

Which will win the war in Iraq????

I've read in Wikipedia that Iraq have groove up they Army forces from around 200,000 soldiers to 300,000 soldiers plus they Security forces of 300,000 men. Against IS / ISIS how are enemy for Iraq armed forces plus Pershem Army in northern Iraq they fight against IS / ISIS. Mosul, Tikrit etc

Which will win the war in Iraq????

Neither will win. Sunnis are in the north. Shias are in the south.

Back
Top Bottom