What's new

The influence of China's economy over the world

Why do I need to be insure to jump into the topic discussing about China ? Do you wan to stick to the topic or want to talk your Philippine GDP by exporting cheap housemaids all over the world ?

Btw, I heard that Japan was the second largest economy in 80s as well, CNN and NY Time talked bout Yellow Peril III took USA assest. For example, Sony took over Columibia picture or a Japan business bought the Pebble Beach golf course. Even China now far from acquiring American business like Japan did in 80s, then look at Japan right now ? Are you fantasized or jut ignore to learn the history ?

By corrupting African leaders to invest in their countries ? Do you call that INVESTMENT ? Give me break with the way you fabricate and twist that term

I see Chinese rich elite so cute when they abandon China and go to Canada and USA for buying houses, having pregnancies and giving births there. So adorable ! Why smart people run away from the largest economy in the world to the second, the third, the fourth.....Are they dumb ? Why the rats abandon the ship so early ?

loool Calm down bro. Lets all have a meaningful/respectful discussion while agreeing to disagree respectfully without insult/personal attacks. It leads us to nowhere and just derails the thread at hand.

I slightly agree with your last point though, but then again, its not just China, all developing countries have middle class people who all wish/yearn to emmigrate/live and study in the west/U.S/Canada,Australia etc since we have by far the highest living standards/education/universities/environment/better healthcare etc. It will take time for other developing countries to match all these, just like Japan, they were once just like India, China, Turkey, Vietnam, Mexico, etc, but after they became developed , they dont have that fondness of everything western anymore, since they have already witnessed all that/havethe same or better living standards as we in the west/U.S today. Reason Japanese people tend to consume more of their own products and hardly travel outside their coutnry to seek for a better life. So give other developing countries time, i guess they will get there at one point as well.:cheers:

s
I merely reacted to your clear arrogant post in belittling Filipinos because some work abroad as "maids". Who are you to put them down ? As if the standard of living in Vietnam is higher than the Philippines. The Filipinos have an economy that is greater than Vietnam's by $120 Billion. So why put down another person from a developing country?

Be more comprehensive in your analysis and don't resort to defamation, you lose any momentum in any discussion that way.

Regards.

I agree, Philippines is more developed/have higher living standard/bigger economically than Vietnam in all fields, so our Vietnamese friend here shouldnt be making fun of them IMO. He just needs to calm down, maybe some coffee will help:coffee::bounce:

loool Calm down bro. Lets all have a meaningful/respectful discussion while agreeing to disagree respectfully without insult/personal attacks. It leads us to nowhere and just derails the thread at hand.

I slightly agree with your last point though, but then again, its not just China, all developing countries have middle class people who all wish/yearn to emmigrate/live and study in the west/U.S/Canada,Australia etc since we have by far the highest living standards/education/universities/environment/better healthcare etc. It will take time for other developing countries to match all these, just like Japan, they were once just like India, China, Turkey, Vietnam, Mexico, etc, but after they became developed , they dont have that fondness of everything western anymore, since they have already witnessed all that/havethe same or better living standards as we in the west/U.S today. Reason Japanese people tend to consume more of their own products and hardly travel outside their coutnry to seek for a better life. So give other developing countries time, i guess they will get there at one point as well.:cheers:

s

I agree, Philippines is more developed/have higher living standard/bigger economically than Vietnam in all fields, so our Vietnamese friend here shouldnt be making fun of them IMO. He just needs to calm down, maybe some coffee will help:coffee::bounce:

A war in SCS will not happen because measures are made and relations are improving, in my opinion. And that troll who posted in this thread is nothing but an instigator that has no idea what he's talking about.

As for Philippines and Vietnam; both of these countries are developing third world nations. A war in the region will annihilate what gains they were able to achieve. So the best is to solve whatever issues are through diplomacy and intergovernmental communication.

I'm tired of reading the same war-war scenarios by ominous posters. Its like a broken record needing to be thrown out.

I make that comment, you think just based on the thread? interesting, I have read many Vietnamese comments in the forum, till now, not find smart Vietnamese, most of your vietnamese opinion are very ridiculous and stupid.

what did chinese members trolled here ? typical Ah Q mentality.

As for Philippines and Vietnam; both of these countries are developing third world nations. A war in the region will annihilate what gains they were able to achieve. So the best is to solve whatever issues are through diplomacy and intergovernmental communication.

Yes, it would destroy what we achieve, but for China, it is only a set back and would soon take away our lands and kick us into the sea.

Yes, it would destroy what we achieve, but for China, it is only a set back and would soon take away our lands and kick us into the sea.
China is so hateful? what you said is impossible and so science fiction. little sister/bro? , The science fiction movies can not see too much or you will find youself like to somniloquy . :smitten:

Even if China occupies the entire Philippine archipelago, this would have a negative impact on their economy.

And plus, the West would condemn them, and maybe even declare war on China.

What can China get from occupying Philippine except massive poor people and banana?

Even if China occupies the entire Philippine archipelago, this would have a negative impact on their economy.

What can China get from occupying Philippine except massive poor people and banana?
Only gullible people believe that China would invade Philippines.

Don't know if they just want a poor, sh*tty excuse for war.

And yes, I am talking about those in both Philippines and China.

China's Gross National Income has likely overtaken the US's this year so it is the largest economy by spending power.

Condemn, yes but I doubt America would send their troops just to liberate the Philippine archipelago; they seem to have war fatigue now.

And Japan? Thye would rather have their own "self-defense units" on their own soil while evacuating their own people when SHTF.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom