What's new

The influence of China's economy over the world

StarCraft_ZT

Reaction score
Country
China
20141129_inc358.png

China has driven global growth, which has averaged a paltry 3% a year since 2008. So the knock-on effects of a Chinese slowdown on the global economy would be significant. The OECD reckons a two-percentage-point decrease in the growth of Chinese domestic demand for two years would reduce world GDP by 0.3 percentage points a year. Including market corrections (a 10% decline in global equity prices and a 20-basis-point rise in equity risk premiums), global growth would be around half a percentage point lower. Countries with stronger links to China, like Japan, would be more severely affected, while GDP in America and the euro area would decline by a quarter of a percentage point.

Attachments

• 20141129_inc358.png
    20141129_inc358.png
    75.3 KB · Views: 28
OMG, you still believe in China economic might ? I hope you wake up someday and realize China no longer a powerhouse, sooner or later.WIth 3D printing and all US corporations remove their factories from China into Latin America, China will rumble. I heard that Ford and FedEx already quitted ?

Last edited:
OMG, you still believe in China economic mighty ? I hope you wake up someday and realize China no longer a powerhouse sooner or later.WIth 3D printing and all US corporations remove from China into Latin America, China will rumble. I heard that Ford and FedEx quitted as well ?

Speak of Latin America,
Hey let us know when your GDP pass half of Mexico City :rofl:

OMG, you still believe in China economic mighty ? I hope you wake up someday and realize China no longer a powerhouse sooner or later.WIth 3D printing and all US corporations remove from China into Latin America, China will rumble. I heard that Ford and FedEx quitted as well ?

another newly recruited vietcong-flagged troll (just your 5th?posting)
Post more fake news to get banned buddy

Ford, partners increase investment in China engine plant| Reuters
Ford continues sales growth, investing in China

No news about Fed-ex pulling out of China. Any link to that troll?

Even wihout Ford and Fedex do you think China will collapse? How naive! 8-)

It's Vietnam that will be replaced by robots, not China. China actually has a domestic market.

Last edited:

China aims to be the largest investor, not investment receeiver

It's Vietnam that will be replaced by robots, not China. China actually has a domestic market.

A domestic market ? Are u kidding me ? This topic discusses China not somewhere else, stick to it
another newly recruited vietcong-flagged troll (just your 5th?posting)
Post more fake news to get banned buddy

No news about Fed-ex pulling out of China. Any link to that troll?

Even wihout Ford and Fedex do you think China will collapse? How naive! 8-)

Those articles in 2012 ? Are you sleeping ?
Speak of Latin America,
Hey let us know when your GDP pass half of Mexico City :rofl:

You want to talk about VN GDP or yours ? Don't change the subject . Seems that you not confident at yours ?

China aims to be the largest investor, not investment receeiver

You invest of what ? Just by holding US Treasuries which not real hard assets but toilet papers

Last edited:
OMG, you still believe in China economic might ? I hope you wake up someday and realize China no longer a powerhouse sooner or later.WIth 3D printing and all US corporations remove their factories from China into Latin America, China will rumble. I heard that Ford and FedEx already quitted ?
Why not? Vietnamese is both simple and cute and i am deeply convinced of it .

You invest of what ? Just by holding US Treasuries which not real hard assets but toilet papers

so arrogant
Alibaba, Tencent, Baidu, Huawei Xiaomi Haier ZTE LENOVO, SANYI, BYD, blabla, hundreds of thousands of companies are all invest on foreign countries, ranging from electronics, telecommunication, home appliance, car, public transport, nuclear, green technology, mechinery, Internet, movie, real estate, entertainment, blabla

A domestic market ? Are u kidding me ? This topic discusses China not somewhere else, stick to it

Those articles in 2012 ? Are you sleeping ?

You want to talk about VN GDP or yours ? Don't change the subject . Seems that you not confident at yours ?

It seems that you're insecure about your nation's own economy. I feel bad for you having an inflated ego.

Anyway, ignoring the troll, congratulations China. I heard that China once had the largest economy several years ago, and it looks like China's economy is heading its way back to its old throne.

It seems that you're insecure about your nation's own economy. I feel bad for you having an inflated ego.

Anyway, ignoring the troll, congratulations China. I heard that China once had the largest economy several years ago, and it looks like China's economy is heading its way back to its old throne.

Why do I need to be insure to jump into the topic discussing about China ? Do you wan to stick to the topic or want to talk your Philippine GDP by exporting cheap housemaids all over the world ?

Btw, I heard that Japan was the second largest economy in 80s as well, CNN and NY Time talked bout Yellow Peril III took USA assest. For example, Sony took over Columibia picture or a Japan business bought the Pebble Beach golf course. Even China now far from acquiring American business like Japan did in 80s, then look at Japan right now ? Are you fantasized or jut ignore to learn the history ?

so arrogant
Alibaba, Tencent, Baidu, Huawei Xiaomi Haier ZTE LENOVO, SANYI, BYD, blabla, hundreds of thousands of companies are all invest on foreign countries, ranging from electronics, telecommunication, home appliance, car, public transport, nuclear, green technology, mechinery, Internet, movie, real estate, entertainment, blabla

By corrupting African leaders to invest in their countries ? Do you call that INVESTMENT ? Give me break with the way you fabricate and twist that term

Why not? Vietnamese is both simple and cute and i am deeply convinced of it .
I see Chinese rich elite so cute when they abandon China and go to Canada and USA for buying houses, having pregnancies and giving births there. So adorable ! Why smart people run away from the largest economy in the world to the second, the third, the fourth.....Are they dumb ? Why the rats abandon the ship so early ?

Last edited:
Why do I need to be insure to jump into the topic discussing about China ? Do you wan to stick to the topic or want to talk your Philippine GDP by exporting cheap housemaids all over the world ?

Btw, I heard that Japan was the second largest economy in 80s as well, CNN and NY Time talked bout Yellow Peril III took USA assest. For example, Sony took over Columibia picture or a Japan business bought the Pebble Beach golf course. Even China now far from acquiring American business like Japan did in 80s, then look at Japan right now ? Are you fantasized or jut ignore to learn the history ?

By corrupting African leaders to invest in their countries ? Do you call that INVESTMENT ? Give me break with the way you fabricate and twist that term

I see Chinese rich elite so cute when they abandon China and go to Canada and USA for buying houses, having pregnancies and giving births there. So adorable ! Why smart people run away from the largest economy in the world to the second, the third, the fourth.....Are they dumb ? Why the rats abandon the ship so early ?
Wow. Just wow.

Unlike you, I do admit that my country isn't that good. But hey, at least I'm not an insecure, illogical fool like you.

This is a thread regarding to China's economy, and unlike you, I am actually sticking to the topic. But you, you had to derail this thread because your inflated ego is somewhat blocking any logical thinking and common sense.

You put your countrymen in shame. This forum has respectable Vietnamese members, and you're putting a negative image.

Also, your profile picture only shows a non-intellectual person.

It just amazes me that you're talking ill of the Philippines, when the Philippine economy is $291 Billion is significantly larger than Vietnam's , which has an economy of $170 Billion. The Philippine Economy is over $120 Billion more than Vietnam's. When Vietnam's economy surpasses that of the Philippines or hits a growth rate of over 7.0% (which is the Philippines, btw, 2nd fastest in the Asia-Pacific, second only to China's), then you can talk.

It would benefit you to have a more constructive vantage point instead of taking an arrogant position in demeaning others. A friendly advice.

Wow. Just wow.

Unlike you, I do admit that my country isn't that good. But hey, at least I'm not an insecure, illogical fool like you.

This is a thread regarding to China's economy, and unlike you, I am actually sticking to the topic. But you, you had to derail this thread because your inflated ego is somewhat blocking any logical thinking and common sense.

You put your countrymen in shame. This forum has respectable Vietnamese members, and you're putting a negative image.

Also, your profile picture only shows a non-intellectual person.

I do not want to discuss your personal issue HERE. I just talk about China with Chinese here then you from nowhere to talk about insecurity, other country GDP and NOW you discuss about my personal matters ? Are you a troll or not ? Are you so confident to assess other personality whereas you just repeat a single utterance about China the biggest this the largest that ? What I do not relating to my countrymen. Are you alright or just drunken ?

It just amazes me that you're talking ill of the Philippines, when the Philippine economy is $291 Billion is significantly larger than Vietnam's , which has an economy of $170 Billion. The Philippine Economy is over $120 Billion more than Vietnam's. When Vietnam's economy surpasses that of the Philippines or hits a growth rate of over 7.0% (which is the Philippines, btw, 2nd fastest in the Asia-Pacific, second only to China's), then you can talk.
It would benefit you to have a more constructive vantage point instead of taking an arrogant position in demeaning others. A friendly advice.

Why none of you sticks to the subject ? Why all of you love to divert the topic ? Something wrong with your head ?

I just inform you about HISTORY. History will repeat itself. Based on historical evidence, China will go down as Japan did 25 years ago. Can you able to read word upon word, line upon line ? If you have any counter argument , please present here,or response my remaining question :

Why smart Chinese people run away from the largest economy in the world to the second, the third, the fourth.....Are they dumb ?

Appreciated. Otherwise you just waste time

Last edited:
Why none of you sticks to the subject ? Why all of you love to divert the topic ? Something wrong with your head ?

I just inform you about HISTORY. History will repeat itself. Based on historical evidence, China will go down as Japan did 29 years ago. Can you able to read word upon word, line upon line ? If you have any counter argument , please present here, otherwise you just waste time

I merely reacted to your clear arrogant post in belittling Filipinos because some work abroad as "maids". Who are you to put them down ? As if the standard of living in Vietnam is higher than the Philippines. The Filipinos have an economy that is greater than Vietnam's by $120 Billion. So why put down another person from a developing country?

Be more comprehensive in your analysis and don't resort to defamation, you lose any momentum in any discussion that way.

Regards.

Back
Top Bottom