What's new

The influence of China's economy over the world

Those articles in 2012 ? Are you sleeping ?

You must be on drugs TROLL 8-)
I've quoted 2 sources (Post #4) which are all related to the news of Ford's sales performance and investment in China in 2012 and 2014 respectively
What have these news told you ? Where is the indication of Ford packing up its business in China, Liar!?
Where is the link related to Fedex leaving China as you claimed, TROLL? :bad:

View attachment 161350

China has driven global growth, which has averaged a paltry 3% a year since 2008. So the knock-on effects of a Chinese slowdown on the global economy would be significant. The OECD reckons a two-percentage-point decrease in the growth of Chinese domestic demand for two years would reduce world GDP by 0.3 percentage points a year. Including market corrections (a 10% decline in global equity prices and a 20-basis-point rise in equity risk premiums), global growth would be around half a percentage point lower. Countries with stronger links to China, like Japan, would be more severely affected, while GDP in America and the euro area would decline by a quarter of a percentage point.
--
GDP number is not absolute number of world dominance ..
its one of parameter and not only one

OMG, you still believe in China economic might ? I hope you wake up someday and realize China no longer a powerhouse, sooner or later.WIth 3D printing and all US corporations remove their factories from China into Latin America, China will rumble. I heard that Ford and FedEx already quitted ?
Jeffreyvnlk bro, I suggest you stop spewing nonsense.

I merely reacted to your clear arrogant post in belittling Filipinos because some work abroad as "maids". Who are you to put them down ? As if the standard of living in Vietnam is higher than the Philippines. The Filipinos have an economy that is greater than Vietnam's by $120 Billion. So why put down another person from a developing country?

Be more comprehensive in your analysis and don't resort to defamation, you lose any momentum in any discussion that way.

Regards.
the philippines is a rich country. no doubt.

so arrogant
Alibaba, Tencent, Baidu, Huawei Xiaomi Haier ZTE LENOVO, SANYI, BYD, blabla, hundreds of thousands of companies are all invest on foreign countries, ranging from electronics, telecommunication, home appliance, car, public transport, nuclear, green technology, mechinery, Internet, movie, real estate, entertainment, blabla
china is a rich country with rich people, too. no doubt.

OMG, you still believe in China economic might ? I hope you wake up someday and realize China no longer a powerhouse, sooner or later.WIth 3D printing and all US corporations remove their factories from China into Latin America, China will rumble. I heard that Ford and FedEx already quitted ?
Why almost of all Vietnamese like pretend to be a expert, seems know much?! their comments always make me laugh, maybe ignorance also are self-confidence

China is still an economy powerhouse, and will be forever. China is during the period of structure reform, the growth rate temporarily will slow down, but we will trade the so called double digit growth rate but low-efficient output with more quality growth rate with new industries as backbones. It's coward thinking to conclude China can't continue the growth without foreign capital, only Viets think so, we Chinese achieve all of this today mianly by the hardwork and wisdom. And on the contrary, the world economy will be affected without Chinese capital. Some companies quite China because the are already at a loss not because of China, Ford has never been a popular brand comparing to VW.

--
GDP number is not absolute number of world dominance ..
its one of parameter and not only one

But it's still a visualized figure. We need it but it's not our only goal. The balance of each factor of GDP equation is more important. In China, some local governments no longer require GDP as part of evaluation of officials.

China is still an economy powerhouse, and will be forever. China is during the period of structure reform, the growth rate temporarily will slow down, but we will trade the so called double digit growth rate but low-efficient output with more quality growth rate with new industries as backbones. It's coward thinking to conclude China can't continue the growth without foreign capital, only Viets think so, we Chinese achieve all of this today mianly by the hardwork and wisdom. And on the contrary, the world economy will be affected without Chinese capital. Some companies quite China because the are already at a loss not because of China, Ford has never been a popular brand comparing to VW.

But it's still a visualized figure. We need it but it's not our only goal. The balance of each factor of GDP equation is more important. In China, some local governments no longer require GDP as part of evaluation of officials.
--
Agreed..
GDP .. is one of the top 5 inclueners ..
China is doing g8 .. in terms of economy...
but with referce to world. .. WITH GDP- ECONOMY..
1. Your role in world structure .. governance
2. how you treate your own people ?
3. for what value .. local and global you stand for ..for short and long run .?
4. what is your vision for global world and your responsibility and action on same lines. ?
5. how you work out conflict with other and neighbors ?
and in all above GDP play imp part to decided what and how you take stand on each
---
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.
Abraham Lincoln
replace man with nation

Power is of two kinds. One is obtained by the fear of punishment and the other by acts of love. Power based on love is a thousand times more effective and permanent then the one derived from fear of punishment.
Mahatma Gandhi

“With great power comes great responsibility”

Voltaire

Jeffreyvnlk bro, I suggest you stop spewing nonsense.

the philippines is a rich country. no doubt.

china is a rich country with rich people, too. no doubt.
you exactly praise or belittle others ? anyway,your new fellow countrymen derogated from you country image.

you exactly praise or belittle others ? anyway,your new fellow countrymen derogated from you country image.
I correct views if they are wrong, regardless from vietnam or elsewhere.

Why almost of all Vietnamese like pretend to be a expert, seems know much?! their comments always make me laugh, maybe ignorance also are self-confidence
no, your assessment is wrong. the fact speaks volume: the number of chinese clowns exceeds that of vietnamese.

Of course, you vietnamese think my assessment is wrong.
you don´t get it. there is a general concept of individualism, anyone is responsible for what he/she does. so I consider your opinion is just one of many among chinese voices, not the chinese people in general. if you speak bullshit, I see it just as your opinion. as result I slap your face, not other chinese posters.

Previously you claim "Why almost of all Vietnamese like pretend to be a expert?". That is wrong. Jeffreyvnlk posts his personal opinion, you should directly address him, instead of all viet people in general. clear?

you don´t get it. there is a general concept of individualism, anyone is responsible for what he/she does. so I consider your opinion is just one of many among chinese voices, not the chinese people in general. if you speak bullshit, I see it just as your opinion. as result I slap your face, not other chinese posters.

Previously you claim "Why almost of all Vietnamese like pretend to be a expert?". That is wrong. Jeffreyvnlk posts his personal opinion, you should directly address him, instead of all viet people in general. clear?
I make that comment, you think just based on the thread? interesting, I have read many Vietnamese comments in the forum, till now, not find smart Vietnamese, most of your vietnamese opinion are very ridiculous and stupid.

I correct views if they are wrong, regardless from vietnam or elsewhere.

no, your assessment is wrong. the fact speaks volume: the number of chinese clowns exceeds that of vietnamese.
that is you think much, in fact ,a vietnamese clown matchs about 15 chinese clowns ,don't you think? just like the viet bro was criticized by several countries netizens at the time.and i have never seen at least anyone chinese clown was criticized by several countries' at a time . LOL

I make that comment, you think just based on the thread? interesting, I have read many Vietnamese comments in the forum, till now, not find smart Vietnamese, most of your vietnamese opinion are very ridiculous and stupid.
Frankly ,viet is no silly just because here some vietnamese are merely narrow-minded and love to provocation.

I don't see any Vietnamese trains in Argentina, why? But I see trains made by China in South America.
You know why your mom tell you not to smoke pot and day dreaming? It's bad for you.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom