What's new

The influence of China's economy over the world

I merely reacted to your clear arrogant post in belittling Filipinos because some work abroad as "maids". Who are you to put them down ? As if the standard of living in Vietnam is higher than the Philippines. The Filipinos have an economy that is greater than Vietnam's by $120 Billion. So why put down another person from a developing country?

Be more comprehensive in your analysis and don't resort to defamation, you lose any momentum in any discussion that way.

Regards.

Stick to the subject. If you want to discuss about Vietnam , Philippine, Japan Peril please open another topic. You waste forum bandwidth. Btw,has anyone responded my questions yet or just to ignore and divert the subject as usual:

A domestic market ? Are u kidding me ?
Those articles in 2012 ? Are you sleeping ?
You invest of what ? Just by holding US Treasuries which not real hard assets but toilet papers

Stick to the subject. If you want to discuss about Vietnam , Philippine, Japan Peril please open another topic. You waste forum bandwidth. Btw,does anyone response my question yet or just to be ignore and divert the subject as usual:

You invest of what ? Just by holding US Treasuries which not real hard assets but toilet papers

First of all, all this hearsay of China's Doom is nonsense, it is evident that all these 'China Collapse' theories failed miserably. China, in my opinion, will be able to weather this storm due to its heavy integration with the rest of East Asia.

It appears that you're quite the spirited fan of China Doom Theories. lol.

FYI
The difference in emphasis appears in a shift in Mr. Prestowitz's writing about Asia. In 1988, he published "Trading Places: How We Are Giving Our Future to Japan and How to Reclaim It." This year, he published "Three Billion New Capitalists: The Great Shift of Wealth and Power to the East."
Today, Mr. Prestowitz said, the biggest risk is not that China will succeed in rising to become an economic superpower. The biggest risk is that it will fail.

Do you all troll believe in what? If they post 1000 times troll post , probably out of 1000 people , 1 will believe his words. But definitely that only 1 is also a troll :lol:

First of all, all this hearsay of China's Doom is nonsense, it is evident that all these 'China Collapse' theories failed miserably. China, in my opinion, will be able to weather this storm due to its heavy integration with the rest of East Asia.

It appears that you're quite the spirited fan of China Doom Theories. lol.

and you called this is a discussion with evidence, I just see you chanting this chanting that

FYI
The difference in emphasis appears in a shift in Mr. Prestowitz's writing about Asia. In 1988, he published "Trading Places: How We Are Giving Our Future to Japan and How to Reclaim It." This year, he published "Three Billion New Capitalists: The Great Shift of Wealth and Power to the East."
Today, Mr. Prestowitz said, the biggest risk is not that China will succeed in rising to become an economic superpower. The biggest risk is that it will fail.

1988 article? Can you be more creative? :lol:

May I present the last time all my questions but seesm no one can be albe to respond ? Are you so rich so you don't bother to respond or you can not be able to think clear ?

Why smart Chinese people run away from the largest economy in the world to the second, the third, the fourth.....Are they dumb ?

Do you learn statistics or not ?

oh yes, all smart Chinese already gone from China. The remaining left..............why your Mao killed 100 millions his countrymen ?

Who is the one not using statistic?

Yes , there is no smart Chinese left in China? Then probably rising from poor country to world 2nd largest economy in 30 years time is just by pure luck? :lol:
Do you learn statistic ? Why I need repeating like an idiot here ?

You are indeed an idiot :lol:

I pity your inferior complex and poor comprehension skill :lol:

You can continue to live in the dream world. Don't forget to wake up from your dream. Welcome to the reality :lol:

不善始者不善终..可怜的朋友来自越南... :disagree:

I was offline 'cos I needed my brain to rest from your illogical garbage.

Yes, I am Filipino, but I have Chinese background.

Thankfully, I'm not a baboon like you who puts a negative image on the Vietnamese people. Plus, you just derailed the entire thread. You're off-topic, and off-minded.

Yong la la ke diyan wala si ya utok wa lang hus tasya yan. Wag ka ma i-eya .

Regards.

Today I found the new definition of superior complex: they can not use English correctively, they do not know how to use statistics to back their claims and they disguised to be another citizen of another country. Their dear leader Mao killed 100 millions of them without a blink of his eye. I m amazed, so amazed. Thanks for enlighten me ! Indeed
Friend ,let's stick to the topic.I speak to you that china will breakdown in coming days, so i beg for you humanitarian aid .those chinese are all cheat and do not believe their words

Last edited:
By corrupting African leaders to invest in their countries ? Do you call that INVESTMENT ? Give me break with the way you fabricate and twist that term

I see Chinese rich elite so cute when they abandon China and go to Canada and USA for buying houses, having pregnancies and giving births there. So adorable ! Why smart people run away from the largest economy in the world to the second, the third, the fourth.....Are they dumb ? Why the rats abandon the ship so early ?

so arrogant
Alibaba, Tencent, Baidu, Huawei Xiaomi Haier ZTE LENOVO, SANYI, BYD, blabla, hundreds of thousands of companies are all invest on Europe, USA, Japan, Korea, South America, middle east, blabla, ranging from electronics, telecommunication, home appliance, car, public transport, nuclear, green technology, mechinery, Internet, movie, real estate, entertainment, blabla

View attachment 161350

China has driven global growth, which has averaged a paltry 3% a year since 2008. So the knock-on effects of a Chinese slowdown on the global economy would be significant. The OECD reckons a two-percentage-point decrease in the growth of Chinese domestic demand for two years would reduce world GDP by 0.3 percentage points a year. Including market corrections (a 10% decline in global equity prices and a 20-basis-point rise in equity risk premiums), global growth would be around half a percentage point lower. Countries with stronger links to China, like Japan, would be more severely affected, while GDP in America and the euro area would decline by a quarter of a percentage point.

Well good thing is we are going to improve a lot
On topic era of high growth for china is over & china will now grow at a more stable rate

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom