What's new

The Indian within

Mera BIMARU bhai hoke aisi wish ? :cray:

i hate you :(
ye thread mera hai
trolling is banned here

The follow-on explanation that I didn't think was needed, is this: We South Indians consider ourselves Indian and part of Indian culture as much as anyone else (perhaps more so in a few cases) in spite of all the differences. So, how difficult is it for a Pakistani to reconcile his/her comparatively minor differences with his Indian brethren?

The follow-on explanation that I didn't think was needed, is this: We South Indians consider ourselves Indian and part of Indian culture as much as anyone else (perhaps more so in a few cases) in spite of all the differences. So, how difficult is it for a Pakistani to reconcile his/her comparatively minor differences with his Indian brethren?

Typical Yindoo propaganda :P

And add you consider yourself a BIMARu and my bhai :angry:

should ask this question to our Pakistani brothers!!!!

Back
Top Bottom