What's new

The Indian election and the lessons the west can take from Narendra Modi's popularity

Now you are sounding like a deranged lunatic ranting incoherently.

Anyway, this thread is about Modi so why don't you stick to the topic and answer the issues raised about Modi.

Talk about the similarity in the thinking and behavior of Modi and how much it resembles Hitler's behavior.:P
I still call Your knowledge about Hitler and Nazism is pathetic comparing India's demographic with Germany Shows it. indian diversity is in core of Indian system So many cultures are exist Under one Roof there are differences but still this a beauty of India's demography.

Hitler too was a very Popular leader and was known for Good Governance and getting things done. Under Hitler German Economy boomed and he accumulated war machinery and prepared Germany for War. But sadly within a decade Germany self destructed under Hitler.

Modi has all the qualities of Hitler. Hitler victimized Jews and Modi wants to ethnically cleanse India of Bangladeshi and Indian Muslims. Just like Hitler Modi is a Nationalist who wants an India for his People only i.e. Hindus.

Modi idolizes Hitler.

I still call Your knowledge about Hitler and Nazism is pathetic comparing India's demographic with Germany Shows it. indian diversity is in core of Indian system So many cultures are exist Under one Roof there are differences but still this a beauty of India's demography.

I still think you and naïve People like you are in deep denial.

Modi is taking India in the same direction as Hitler did, towards Total Destruction.

History will prove me right, unfortunately by then it will be too late because the damage would have been done.

I still think you and naïve People like you are in deep denial.

Modi is taking India in the same direction as Hitler did, towards Total Destruction.

History will prove me right, unfortunately by then it will be too late because the damage would have been done.
Ohh come on your naive and limited view Don't make you smart.The fact is he is democratically Elected Not for once but Thrice by following democratic Norms.Anlike Hitler who was a sole dictator.I understand your pain brother and your jealousy towards indian democracy because you don't afford it.So your knowledge about democracy is very limited accept it

Ohh come on your naive and limited view Don't make you smart.The fact is he is democratically Elected Not for once but Thrice by following democratic Norms.Anlike Hitler who was a sole dictator.I understand your pain brother and your jealousy towards indian democracy because you don't afford it.So your knowledge about democracy is very limited accept it

Again you show your Ignorance about Hitler.

Hitler was a democratically elected leader for your information.

Again you show your Ignorance about Hitler.

Hitler was a democratically elected leader for your information.
Got yah see you less knowledge about Germany exposed answer is no He lost my friend in Gernal elections he raised to power by Eliminating his opposition through Waffen SS Please go Read and educate yourself dude.

Let it be that way... what can a Bangla deshi do about that??

Lungi dance ??

Perhaps Modi can toilet train you, which the entire line of Gandhis have failed in doing. That alone would be a monumental achievement. He just may get the nobel prize for the special category of " Toliet training the Indians" !!!

Got yah see you less knowledge about Germany exposed answer is no He lost my friend in Gernal elections he raised to power by Eliminating his opposition through Waffen SS Please go Read and educate yourself dude.

He had the highest vote in 1933 Elections.

the other five candidates had much fewer votes.

Hitler too was a very Popular leader and was known for Good Governance and getting things done. Under Hitler German Economy boomed and he accumulated war machinery and prepared Germany for War. But sadly within a decade Germany self destructed under Hitler.

Modi has all the qualities of Hitler. Hitler victimized Jews and Modi wants to ethnically cleanse India of Bangladeshi and Indian Muslims. Just like Hitler Modi is a Nationalist who wants an India for his People only i.e. Hindus.

1. India is not Germany.
  2. We are in 2014 not in '40's or alike.
  3. Indians are empowered to overthrow the ruler if found misfit.

In their haste to find fault most Modi haters forget some facts.

Gujarat & Gujarati's are essentially business people. To thrive they need peace , economic development and a system where the basics are in place. Such is the kind of system that has thrown up Modi. He 'd be a bloody fool to undo that or go against that.

Going to war is the silliest thing a nation can do . Unlike Hitlers time the opposition in India ( if Modi becomes PM) is very very strong. They too are impacted by loss of business & development in the nation. They shall not allow things to cross a line.

What Modi says is what most Indian feel. To sum up a few of them :

1. Need to end indecisiveness at Govt level - right or wrong decisions must be taken
2. Enough of this appeasement of one group against another.
3. Anyone is ok in India so long as he abides with the constitution.
4. Common Laws for all.
5. Curb corruption - there is no dearth of funds in India , there is a dearth of honest men to apply them.
6. Create Jobs, improve infrastructure, link rivers & so much more.

No, Modi does not want an India for Hindus & if he does the nation will not allow it. This land has been shared for centuries by Muslims, Budhists, Jains, Sikhs , Christians, Parsis and many more. So shall it remain. The rider is point no 3 above.

The fears are understandable but unfounded . Not because I am a Modi fan ( which I am not) but there exists systems & checks within the nation that will not allow such stupidity to happen.

India is electing a PM not a dictator & if a PM does become one as she did in 1975, the nation has the ability to throw him out.

Modi & BJP knows this.

Back
Top Bottom