What's new

The Indian Beer Brand Has Been Picked By The United Nations As Beer Of The Month

??? The Investment is done by the founder and thus own the recipe and the rights to sell this brand!

Thats not the issue here.
The issue here is the beer itself which is brewed in Belgium, even the bottles and the water is Belgian.

Suppose I buy the Cadillac, well its mine, I am the Indian owner of it. But still the car is made in the USA.
How can I say its Indian?

Since you threw your hat into the ring, you do not know the beginning of the story. Or, pick up the pieces and come back.

Premium beer brands within India is a rarity, which is where Bira 91 stands out. And now things are only going to get more high profile for the brand since it has been named as United Nation's beer of the month. This is a moment of immense pride for our country, since this the first time ever the UN has opted for an imported brand.

5017e2ec-e4cd-42ec-9c5e-6f18369c3bef.jpg

Source: Livemint
Now before you imagine UN officials guzzling beer while solving complex diplomatic issues, let us explain how this 'honour' will work for the beer brand. Bira 91 will be served in the UN's North Delegate Lobby to ambassadors, delegates and special guests.

2adf60ca-6943-437f-b598-16e76d903720.jpg

Source: Gigglewater
The beer company's CEO Ankur Jain will participate in a tasting session along with some dignitaries and discuss his long journey to the UN. He was quoted by Outlook India as saying,

The United Nations Delegates Lounge is a fantastic space for delegates and other global leaders to share their ideas and come up with solutions to make the world a better place. Now they can do so while enjoying a cold Bira.
0baccbe5-9687-42e2-96be-ff6f8d6b414b.jpg

Source: Livemint
It sure makes us jump with joy that the UN officials will have the same beer that we will have, on a Saturday night. While we have it in our comfortable neighbourhood bar, the UN officials will be nicely tucked away in their lobby with a Bira 91 in their hand.
The proudest day of my life an Indian.
And what a innovative name ..BIRA.

Never heard of it, but would definitely give it a try here in the states :cheers:

And ppl claiming this as a first , kingfisher premium came on top in a blind beer tasting competition . Its on youtube. I will try 2 post.
Also sula wines, nashik has also won quite a few top honours internationally.
Hope chinese trollees here can learn something about quality vs quantity from us.

Always found Indian lagers a bit too hoppy esp aftertaste wise (doesn't roll off the palate easily enough)....someone needs to go down to bavaria to learn the best combinations from them. @Gibbs

Ppl comparing this one to hoegaarden doesn't inspire me much....but I guess I'll give it a try if I see it. @ranjeet tell me what you think when you give it a taste.

The bar licenses are only given to 5 star plus rated hotels in Kerala. Such a sad policy. Bars actually prevents the crime rate. Instead, now they buy hot liquor from government owned beverage shops and creates addas in residential areas disturbing peace and spreading crime. What a weird liquor policy Kerala government has put up.

Thats not the issue here.
The issue here is the beer itself which is brewed in Belgium, even the bottles and the water is Belgian.

Suppose I buy the Cadillac, well its mine, I am the Indian owner of it. But still the car is made in the USA.
How can I say its Indian?

Since you threw your hat into the ring, you do not know the beginning of the story. Or, pick up the pieces and come back.
What a BS example!!.... really cadillac??? sad and a pathetic example!!! ... tell me does cadillac sell globally or ONLY in the USA Did you start it ??? or just bought it!?

Here is a person who has invested and OWN the recipe, started as well as owning the brand and SELLS ONLY in INDIA and the USA .. SO YES it is an Indian BRAND!!!! and has the rights to say it is!!!!

What a BS example!!.... really cadillac??? sad and a pathetic example!!! ... tell me does cadillac sell globally or ONLY in the USA Did you start it ??? or just bought it!?

Here is a person who has invested and OWN the recipe, started as well as owning the brand and SELLS ONLY in INDIA and the USA .. SO YES it is an Indian BRAND!!!! and has the rights to say it is!!!!

On the cady, I wanted to show you how an Indian can own something, yet it has nothing of India.

tell me does cadillac sell globally or ONLY in the USA

That was kind of a gem from a current affairs defunct dude that you are!

Cadillac says exports could top US sales by end of ... - Automotive News

You know nothing of International business, only out to score brownies and score few points.

I am done with a bragger!

You are no match!

IGNORED!

imageedit_13_4092289745.gif

Bira 91 is owned by B9 Beverages Private Limited an Indian pvt company incorporated in New Delhi. Directors of B9 Beverages Private Limited are Ankur Jain, Abhay Kumar Pandey, and Shashi Jain

https://www.zaubacorp.com/company/B9-BEVERAGES-PRIVATE-LIMITED/U80903DL2012PTC236595

Trademark of Bira91 is a registered trademark owned by Cerana Beverages Private Limited also an Indian Pvt company owned by Ankur Jain and others, and incorporated in New Delhi.

You can search Bira91 with Class 32 below:

https://ipindiaonline.gov.in/tmrpublicsearch/frmmain.aspx

https://www.zaubacorp.com/company/CERANA-BEVERAGES-PRIVATE-LIMITED/U51909DL2008PTC174578

On the cady, I wanted to show you how an Indian can own something, yet it has nothing of India.

tell me does cadillac sell globally or ONLY in the USA

That was kind of a gem from a current affairs defunct dude that you are!

Cadillac says exports could top US sales by end of ... - Automotive News

You know nothing of International business, only out to score brownies and score few points.

I am done with a bragger!

You are no match!

IGNORED!

View attachment 398334
Sad and pathetic Reply - once more !!!! ... Is it pretty clear who needs a business lesson!!!! Go learn something and only come back when you are not an Ignorant Guy!

Back
Top Bottom