What's new

The India-Vietnam Axis

1. Hehe, do I need to say again ??we will buy many many salt water filtering , so we will ahve enough fresh water. But we will block CHina merchan ship in Malacca and you can do Nothing to stop us.You will have No oil and then collapse.

We are not just empty talk like you, we set up some guard point inside your Red line, and you can do Nothing but keep an endless talk

Who will win this game ??:whistle:

Your analogy sounds a desperate, we've (Singapore) been desalinating water for years and the cost staggering.

Vietnam used about 82,031,000,000 Cubic Meters of water a year, lets say about 70% comes from the Mekong River, water desalination is about 50 US cents per cubic Meter. That amounts to about 30 Billion US just to supply water to Vietnam alone which will make your agriculture exports un-competitive as compared to Thailand. Desalination for a agriculture export country is not an option, do some homework will you.

http://www.fao.org/nr/water/aquastat/countries/viet_nam/tables.pdf#tab2

Your analogy sounds a desperate, we've (Singapore) been desalinating water for years and the cost staggering.

Vietnam used about 82,031,000,000 Cubic Meters of water a year, lets say about 70% comes from the Mekong River, water desalination is about 50 US cents per cubic Meter. That amounts to about 30 Billion US just to supply water to Vietnam alone which will make your agriculture exports un-competitive as compared to Thailand. Desalination for a agriculture export country is not an option, do some homework will you.

I gonna go to vietnam to open a desalinating water plan :lol: and ask China to block the Meikong river..I gonna make fortune from that...pocket money from 89 millions thirsty viestnameses is better than sent few warship for show down :azn:.

This vetnamese dude like to talk none sense...and expect people accept it as true...some time I just let him talk...I like when he bragged about how to defeat China with Brahmos, Indians and using Malacca Strait...sound like he's general Gap as per his Avatar with alot of firing power such U.S navy.

The reality is that Vietnam is almost naked: run trade deficit over 800 millions this year, resources exploited by others countries, not only that every economycal sectors (textile...food chain and distribution) are controlled by Chinese, Tawainese, Japanese and Korean business Men...vietnameses are nothing but underpay labors and his still bragging about buying Brahmos with Credit :lol:

I gonna go to vietnam to open a desalinating water plan :lol: and ask China to block the Meikong river..I gonna make fortune from that...pocket money from 89 millions thirsty viestnameses is better than sent few warship for show down :azn:.

This vetnamese dude like to talk none sense...and expect people accept it as true...some time I just let him talk...I like when he bragged about how to defeat China with Brahmos, Indians and using Malacca Strait...sound like he's general Gap as per his Avatar with alot of firing power such U.S navy.

The reality is that Vietnam is almost naked: run trade deficit over 800 millions this year, resources exploited by others countries, not only that every economycal sectors (textile...food chain and distribution) are controlled by Chinese, Tawainese, Japanese and Korean business Men...vietnameses are nothing but underpay labors and his still bragging about buying Brahmos with Credit :lol:

Bravo.. bravo... to sound like God living....., to give evidences upon the words print in bold, Viet Nam country and economy, food... we are self-help not to the Chinese and other foreigner think or help
Almost the foreign manufacturers have been having in Viet Nam almost serve for export. Yah, underpay labors at Viet nam but we live relaxed, into China maybe someone else are cannibalistic and suicide because the life very hard.

I'll cut them a break because if China does damn the Mekong it will impact the whole of South East Asia not just Vietnam. While diverting the water a possibility (China has proven it) replacing it with Desalination is stupid talk.

Well the reality on the ground is different, lets leave it as such. We all know it will take more then a few missiles to take down China, If India wants to sell them Brahmos for defense good for them. Ultimately if war does break out between the two nations its a sure certainty who has a winning advantage, and if India wants to throw in her lot well that's her prerogative.

Economic wise lets not push things too far, everyone had to start low at one point including Singapore, Hong Kong etc I'm quite glad Vietnam manage to pick up the slack because in the region there are not many places where people work as hard as they do. I believe one day they will push thru but for now I'll wish them the best on that.

Hehe, we can stand for 6 months at least, but China will can not live without oil and another resouces in 50 days.

If Chinese think VN Navy is not capable to handle PLAN. Then we must deploy one CBG there to counter-balance the reason.

In case they act hostile, then we have immediate support like their Nuke subs in Gwadwar.

If Chinese think VN Navy is not capable to handle PLAN. Then we must deploy one CBG there to counter-balance the reason.

In case they act hostile, then we have immediate support like their Nuke subs in Gwadwar.
Thanks for you helpful support bro.:cheers:

btw: We think it's not so hard to handle PLAN by our self in SCS(east sea), CHina still can not set up any guard point inside dispute zone like us. You and Russia planing to increase Brahmos's range to more than 600km , so just sell us that upgrade Brahmos, China will can not do anything in SCS(east sea) instead of going to PDF to argue with us ^^.

VN should not make India-China tension get worse ^^.

This is one of our guard point inside CHina's red line.
280609-164942.gif

Just Curious : Where will China divert the mighty mekong river's waters ?

If u say a dam then it would obviously take 5 years to come up with it. In the mean time Vietnam can always come up with some work around...

Thanks for you helpful support bro.:cheers:

btw: We think it's not so hard to handle PLAN by our self in SCS(east sea), CHina still can not set up any guard point inside dispute zone like us. You and Russia planing to increase Brahmos's range to more than 600km , so just sell us that upgrade Brahmos, China will can not do anything in SCS(east sea) instead of going to PDF to argue with us ^^.

VN should not make India-China tension get worse ^^.

This is one of our guard point inside CHina's red line.
280609-164942.gif

Your post looks mature and rightly said that you dont want to make India China tension to get worse. But you dont worry about that. China along with our neighbour is giving us enough tension and we need to exert that tension by giving some more tension to them.

Brahmos is ready for you guys, even the 300 Km Brahmos packs enough energy to keep PLAN at bay. The upgraded ones will also be available. You also need good Airdefence SAMs and BMD, which can also be made available to you in coming future. We have JVs going on with Israel and France for long range and quick reaction missiles to keep our skies secure and can also help you with keeping your skies secure.

I have no doubt on your capabilities, you have proven that to the world.

Just Curious : Where will China divert the mighty mekong river's waters ?

If u say a dam then it would obviously take 5 years to come up with it. In the mean time Vietnam can always come up with some work around...

That's a good question and honestly one I don't have an answer for (my aim was to refute the desalination claims). But if it does happen it will probably be similar to this project (irrigate dryer lands) and will definitely take more then 5 years. Probably decades, saying that I doubt they will ever embark on such a project as too many countries downstream are at stake (Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam). That said China water stream is crucial to the Mekong but not its only source, China supply is only 15 - 20%.

South-to-North Water Diversion Project - Water Technology

With regards to workaround I doubt there is much available, majority of the world river streams comes off glaciers. Rainfall alone is insufficient to supply enough water for a populated country mainly because to store the water and accounting for the evaporation rate simply makes it not sustainable on long term. Although Singapore plans to be self sustaining in water, to find out more please google it.

The Mekong River is special because the sediments upstream makes the delta very fertile for growing crops, which is why majority of the food supply in Vietnam is grown in the south, if the river stops flowing its not just the water that's impacted but the fertility of the soil.

That's why they setup the Mekong River Commission

If Vietnam tries anything we will just dump 1000 tons of finely powdered, soluble nuclear waste salts into the Mekong right at the Chinese border. Better than blocking off the water.

If Vietnam tries anything we will just dump 1000 tons of finely powdered, soluble nuclear waste salts into the Mekong right at the Chinese border. Better than blocking off the water.

That is aganist international law :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom