What's new

The India-Vietnam Axis

Your advice taken :tup: From now on we will react strongly to China. As a first step we are going ahead with Vietnam oil drilling. We will not back down :no:
Only time will tell :tup: Lets see how China responds :P

Yes, keep your fingers crossed and pray China responds. Till then :wave:
Talking of keeping fingers crossed !!! Who's posting a new thread for every small development in South China Sea ? 10+ threads just for the same Oil drilling news from different sources ! Does it take rocket science to understand who's really keeping fingers crossed ? :woot:

facepalm-3.jpg

It’s so funny to hear that a commie-hater and a commie pondering on forming an axis of evil… :lol:

Hilarious indeed!

I have been advocating that for a long time.. A base in southwestern Thailand is a much needed strategic point. Hope Govt listens to that.

It's way too early to think about bases in foreign countries, when there is a lot of things left to do at home! We have neither enough vessels nor patrol aircrafts to keep our costal areas and the surounding seas in control and a full fledged base on the Andamans, or Nicobar Islands should have priorty as well.
Strategically I don't see the importance of defence ties to Thailand as well, they don't have land borders with China, nor the need to deploy their navy to the South Chinese Sea, or any other defence related advantage for us.
I still say the key for us is Singapore, once because they have a capable military, be it air force, or navy, secondly because they strategic position:

southeastasiachokepoint.jpg

The sea area around Singapore is the key towards India, be it through the strait of malacca, or the Sunda strait, any sub or CBG that poses a threat to us, will most likely have to use this way, or take a diversion around Borneo. That's why increased defence related ties with Singapore, especially with their navy would be way more important for us.
Think about joint maritime patrol operations in that area and the strait of malacca, not only subs and vessels from both navies, but also our P8I (maybe even with NATO like joint crews), connected with their G550 Phalcon AWACS. We already have close ties with their air force and joint exercises, this would be the next step and a important increase of deterrence for us.
Not to forget that both navies would be able to block the same areas of oil supply towards China, which is more than important in case of a conflict.

Talking of keeping fingers crossed !!! Who's posting a new thread for every small development in South China Sea ? 10+ threads just for the same Oil drilling news from different sources ! Does it take rocket science to understand who's really keeping fingers crossed ? :woot:

facepalm-3.jpg

You really dont know the meaning of the term 'keeping fingers crossed'. Do you ? It is an idiom.

keep one's fingers crossed (for someone or something) and cross one's fingers= to wish for luck for someone or something, sometimes by actually crossing one's fingers; to hope for a good outcome for someone or something. I hope you win the race Saturday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. I'm trying out for a play. Keep your fingers crossed

keep fingers crossed - Idioms - by the Free Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Now the picture posted suits you !! :rofl:

You really dont know the meaning of the term 'keeping fingers crossed'. Do you ? It is an idiom.

keep one's fingers crossed (for someone or something) and cross one's fingers= to wish for luck for someone or something, sometimes by actually crossing one's fingers; to hope for a good outcome for someone or something. I hope you win the race Saturday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. I'm trying out for a play. Keep your fingers crossed

keep fingers crossed - Idioms - by the Free Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Now the picture posted suits you !! :rofl:
I dont think you bothered to read my post :rofl: saying to keep fingers crossed shows anxiousness to hope that a certain thing happens that was the thing i was talking about that we aren't anxious , its indians who are too worried that they are posting new threads on every single small developments :P

and the pic was for your second comment " pray that China responds " lol

It's way too early to think about bases in foreign countries, when there is a lot of things left to do at home! We have neither enough vessels nor patrol aircrafts to keep our costal areas and the surounding seas in control and a full fledged base on the Andamans, or Nicobar Islands should have priorty as well.
Strategically I don't see the importance of defence ties to Thailand as well, they don't have land borders with China, nor the need to deploy their navy to the South Chinese Sea, or any other defence related advantage for us.
I still say the key for us is Singapore, once because they have a capable military, be it air force, or navy, secondly because they strategic position:

The sea area around Singapore is the key towards India, be it through the strait of malacca, or the Sunda strait, any sub or CBG that poses a threat to us, will most likely have to use this way, or take a diversion around Borneo. That's why increased defence related ties with Singapore, especially with their navy would be way more important for us.
Think about joint maritime patrol operations in that area and the strait of malacca, not only subs and vessels from both navies, but also our P8I (maybe even with NATO like joint crews), connected with their G550 Phalcon AWACS. We already have close ties with their air force and joint exercises, this would be the next step and a important increase of deterrence for us.
Not to forget that both navies would be able to block the same areas of oil supply towards China, which is more than important in case of a conflict.
You don't have spend lots of money to set up any base in ASEAN countries like CHina using money to set up 'String of Pearl' base around you .

Convincing Thailand to join the defensive line means you help ASEAN countries getting stronger , so ASEAN can stand independencely without USA military support .

Who knows when will US withdraw from ASEAN due to the economy problem, if ASEAN strong enough to hold up CHina in SCS (east sea), India will not need to worry about CHina's invasion in India Ocean also:cheers:

I dont think you bothered to read my post :rofl: saying to keep fingers crossed shows anxiousness to hope that a certain thing happens that was the thing i was talking about that we aren't anxious , its indians who are too worried that they are posting new threads on every single small developments :P

and the pic was for your second comment " pray that China responds " lol

Good attempt at eating your own words ! To save one's face to has to go great lengths. Now for the last time :wave: adios

You don't have spend lots of money to set up any base in ASEAN countries like CHina using money to set up 'String of Pearl' base around you .

Convincing Thailand to join the defensive line means you help ASEAN countries getting stronger , so ASEAN can stand independencely without USA military support .

Who knows when will US withdraw from ASEAN due to the economy problem, if ASEAN strong enough to hold up CHina in SCS (east sea), India will not need to worry about CHina's invasion in India Ocean also:cheers:

First..take a close look at the map that the river flown vietnam...it call Meikong...and we Chinese decide if the water valve will open or close...secondo try to convince Chinese elites members in Thai gorvernment and Chinese members that close to the King...third oh no We evil will gonna lose the war again as 1979 if we decide to ramp vietnamese seaport..:lol: Vietnamese are just make empty talk without any leverage...I just love your brainstormings

Kiss_of_the_Dragon said:
First..take a close look at the map that the river flown vietnam...it call Meikong...and we Chinese decide if the water valve will open or close...secondo try to convince Chinese elites members in Thai gorvernment and Chinese members that close to the King...third oh no We evil will gonna lose the war again as 1979 if we decide to ramp vietnamese seaport.. Vietnamese are just make empty talk without any leverage...I just love your brainstormings

1. Hehe, do I need to say again ??we will buy many many salt water filtering , so we will ahve enough fresh water. But we will block CHina merchan ship in Malacca and you can do Nothing to stop us.You will have No oil and then collapse.

We are not just empty talk like you, we set up some guard point inside your Red line, and you can do Nothing but keep an endless talk

Who will win this game ??:whistle:

2. CHinese in VN can shoot to death Chinese , so CHinese in Thai can do the same also or Thai people will massacre them like in Indonesia or sent them home like VN ^^

Where is this Vietnam ppl talk of please mark it with x marks the spot or else it all belongs to china

1. Hehe, do I need to say again ??we will buy many many salt water filtering , so we will ahve enough fresh water. But we will block CHina merchan ship in Malacca and you can do Nothing to stop us.You will have No oil and then collapse.

We are not just empty talk like you, we set up some guard point inside your Red line, and you can do Nothing but keep an endless talk

Who will win this game ??:whistle:

2. CHinese in VN can shoot to death Chinese , so CHinese in Thai can do the same also or Thai people will massacre them like in Indonesia or sent them home like VN ^^

1- Indeed buy water filter for 89 millions Vietnamese :lol:, are you dreaming to block Chinese merchant ship in Malacca that your warship can't even defend your country...how many of your warship got sunk by Chinese navy after 79?? you're talking like you posseseed U.S navy

2- Chinese shoot Chinese in Vietnam..what you smoking?? Most Chinese use those corrupted Vietnamese to shoot your own kinds in order to protect ours interest of exploiting vienameses...we have done that since many centuries...and still doing now...the proof is that we got alot of business and contract to exploit your resource and you vietnameses are just our underpay labor.

Thai Chinese shoot Chinese??? Haha sure unless we have commit a crime otherwise it's Vietnamese that Thai used them as Turkey shoot....just look at the vietnamese population in Laos, Thai and Cambodia compare to Chinese...you're just wondering that your kind is nothing but an extinction specy in those countries...you sure use Chinese massacre by Indonasia as discussion provocation but do you know massacre Vietnamese by Laos, thai and Cambodia...no Red Crox dare to report.

Back
Top Bottom