What's new

The India-Pakistan border is so closely guarded that it can be seen from space

Delusional indiots, so whole India gets 24 hours electricity, let's start with Lucknow...so how many hours of electricity and voltage you get there.
Lucknow does not border Pakistan.
Btw, Lucknow, kannauj, Mainpuri have 24X7X365 power supply rest of UP have not.
My native village have 7 hour power cut but not due to power shortage but due to non availability of budget of UP electricity board.
Curious case of surplus power, but lack of buyers - The Times of India

Well, where I currently live have 24 hr. power supply.

Dude, you can rant anything.... Bombing your own people with your own fighter jets .... applauds :-)
Its better since most of them are fled to there orignal home land i.e Afg .You forget one fact that we housed one of the largest refugees around 5 Mil .Where as you are occupier of Kasmir and killing raping

Its better since most of them are fled to there orignal home land i.e Afg .You forget one fact that we housed one of the largest refugees around 5 Mil .Where as you are occupier of Kasmir and killing raping
Dude, You forgot the fact, that your were one of the main reasons for the refugee crises in Afg.

Also You forgetting the history, you are the owner of one of the largest homicide in the history after WWII, i.e. in Bangladesh (East Pakistan).

And we have the legal document of accession of Kashmir. Therefore you can keep jumping all around the world singing the 'K' song but no one give s shit out of it.

You better Advertise this to your own 43 million people who are defecating in open!!.
See India is building almost 10 million toilets per year and teaching Awareness Programs...

What is your Government doig??
His govt is in NY at a UN summit raising awareness about Kashmir!

Lucknow does not border Pakistan.
Btw, Lucknow, kannauj, Mainpuri have 24X7X365 power supply rest of UP have not.
My native village have 7 hour power cut but not due to power shortage but due to non availability of budget of UP electricity board.
Curious case of surplus power, but lack of buyers - The Times of India

Well, where I currently live have 24 hr. power supply.
Good to hear, so whats the voltage like, i feel sorry when i soeak to my cousin in indira nagar lucknow where he doesnt get 24 hrs power supply, we never had this issue but last five or so year the situation have gone down from bad to worst, we have enough capacity to supply 24/7 power but distribution system is suckq, thats another disadvantage of selling your important assets to arabs.

Good to hear, so whats the voltage like, i feel sorry when i soeak to my cousin in indira nagar lucknow where he doesnt get 24 hrs power supply, we never had this issue but last five or so year the situation have gone down from bad to worst, we have enough capacity to supply 24/7 power but distribution system is suckq, thats another disadvantage of selling your important assets to arabs.

Your friend are saying in 5 years distribution sucks still he is lying as it barely go for 10 minutes near 30 minutes for repair in month, that you can't call load shedding.
Even , your friend resides in Indira Nagar (largest colony in Asia) is a good location, so there is no load shedding.
Other Parts of U.P. except some selected faces 7 to 8 hour load shedding.

Attachments

• 1506530_10153311133577663_1664268267899425807_n.jpg
    1506530_10153311133577663_1664268267899425807_n.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 26

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom