What's new

The India-Pakistan border is so closely guarded that it can be seen from space

Wow! what a beautiful planet our mother Earth is! Pakistanis please give up Islamic terrorism and stop sending them across our border to kill innocent people. Let's switch of that light and be seen as Humans on planet Earth!

Wow! What a beautiful planet your mother Earth is! India kindly give up animosity and stop training and sending disguised men to Pakistan... Tell your RAW/RAMA to stop working against Pakistan under the CIA umbrella in order to destabilize it and then lets just enhance border securities because according to u people we are the "evil ones" so kindly dont take us easy..

Its our security posts light & our states neighbouring Pakistan are power surplus.
article-2033886-0DB93BB000000578-486_964x581.jpg
Well u just made our task easy... We dont need to do that... U guyz are so caring...

looks like a photoshopped pic. :lol:
Providence, you got me going. I have a standard man I don’t post rubbish. :D

Both images are from NASA:

India-Pakistan Border at Night : Image of the Day

This photograph shows one of the few places on Earth where an international boundary can be seen at night. The winding border between Pakistan and India is lit by security lights that have a distinct orange tone.

India-Pakistan Borderlands at Night : Image of the Day

A striking feature is the line of lights, with a distinctly orange hue, snaking across the center of the image. It appears to be more continuous and brighter than most highways in the view. This is the fenced and floodlit border zone between India and Pakistan.

This photograph shows one of the few places on Earth where an international boundary can be seen at night. The winding border between Pakistan and India is lit by security lights that have a distinct orange tone.

A striking feature is the line of lights, with a distinctly orange hue, snaking across the center of the image. It appears to be more continuous and brighter than most highways in the view. This is the fenced and floodlit border zone between India and Pakistan.
The first pic with those bright lights is obviously fake or enhanced. The second pic is more towards plausible side.

Also, let me tell you one thing, most pictures which NASA publish are always optically color enhanced to make them more appealing visually. The truth about pics from space is they are extremely dull and boring to sift through in original form.

ndians please give up Hindu Extremism and cross border terror sponsoring to kill innocent people.
And yet your government has not spent a penny on this "menace" from evil India. The facts are right before your eyes- the Indian side is spending BILLIONS of dollars on securing its borders, your side is doing NOTHING. So either your leadership is ineffective for not raising enacting measures along your side of the border or you they no there is nothing to justify such actions because there is no such infiltration threat from India.

100% of what is seen in these pictures comes from Indian anti-infiltration measures, Pakistan deserves to be called out for its failures and services against humanity.

It's actually NOT the Indo-Pak border, this fencing will be a few kms inside INDIAN territory and hence what you see cannot be called the "border" per se.

And yet your government has not spent a penny on this "menace" from evil India. The facts are right before your eyes- the Indian side is spending BILLIONS of dollars on securing its borders, your side is doing NOTHING. So either your leadership is ineffective for not raising enacting measures along your side of the border or you they no there is nothing to justify such actions because there is no such infiltration threat from India.

100% of what is seen in these pictures comes from Indian anti-infiltration measures, Pakistan deserves to be called out for its failures and services against humanity.

It's actually NOT the Indo-Pak border, this fencing will be a few kms inside INDIAN territory and hence what you see cannot be called the "border" per se.

here is the list of your known and unknown spies.. have a look.. how they were caught.. make your tall claims after watching this ,,.
The spies who came back from Pakistan and those who didn't

Its our security posts light & our states neighbouring Pakistan are power surplus.
article-2033886-0DB93BB000000578-486_964x581.jpg
Delusional indiots, so whole India gets 24 hours electricity, let's start with Lucknow...so how many hours of electricity and voltage you get there.

This is the proof who has evil eyes. We want light , they want dark.
Omg...how many indiots living in fools paradise aka India.

Looks like an indiot feeling cold in Britain, no wonder he don't wanna go back to that shit hole aka India.

So do something about it.
Don't worry most of them have been neutralised rest will be taken care of in Afghanistan, time is near.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom