What's new

The India-Pakistan border is so closely guarded that it can be seen from space

:lol:

offtopic: Hey bro ! I believe we haven't crossed before. May I take the liberty to ask, why you are grumpy these days ?

Old age, and an increasing intolerance of stupidity.

You are right, I am more irascible than I used to be.

Old age, and an increasing intolerance of stupidity.

You are right, I am more irascible than I used to be.

Oh I have come across the word after a long time I must say... Didn't know you are an old fella. I should be more respectful near you I suppose :D

Your topic of interest and professional history may I ask ?

Oh I have come across the word after a long time I must say... Didn't know you are an old fella. I should be more respectful near you I suppose :D

Your topic of interest and professional history may I ask ?

Don't bother to be respectful; sassy and logically correct is fine. My topic of interest is military strategy; my best friends, only intellectually speaking, are Fauji Historian and Austerlitz. They are both brilliant on this subject. There are a host of others who are dear to me, including my particular bete noire, a bloke called Bang Galore, who keeps ambushing me and bashing me up.

I worked in defence services, off and on, in two widely separated stages, with widely different job content. I hope you will remain content with that.

And suspicions always haunt the guilty minds...you need some medicines in that age...instead of losing patience in arguments.

My patience is infinite. Especially when facing infants. As for the medicines, thanks to good doctors (the ones who treat Pakistanis gratis), I am well medicated against especially tiresome infants. :enjoy:

Don't bother to be respectful; sassy and logically correct is fine. My topic of interest is military strategy; my best friends, only intellectually speaking, are Fauji Historian and Austerlitz. They are both brilliant on this subject. There are a host of others who are dear to me, including my particular bete noire, a bloke called Bang Galore, who keeps ambushing me and bashing me up.

I worked in defence services, off and on, in two widely separated stages, with widely different job content. I hope you will remain content with that.

Glad to meet you !

My patience is infinite. Especially when facing infants. As for the medicines, thanks to good doctors (the ones who treat Pakistanis gratis), I am well medicated against especially tiresome infants. :enjoy:
Well that explains well of your medical condition under the influence of some really heavy dozes. :rofl:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom