What's new

The hot reality of India’s Cold Start Doctrine

Sir, you didn't respond to other points.

First the Air force Strategic Command --- For sake of my information, could you post, which G2G missile does the Airforce possess. Second Squardon no 16 and 26 which have JF-17 Block 1, do you want me to believe, that JF-17 is fully functional ready for the nuclear attack.

It is clear that you didn't watched the video I posted, which shows how NS even didn't knew that the PA was trying to conduct the nuclear attack on India. P.A is a strong organisation in the pakistan, whether you admit or not, and I don't think it will hand over any nuclear assets to any other forces of the Pakistan, whether its PAF or PN.

They cannot manage war more then 48 hours.IAF will have air superiority in less the 24 hours.

Of course, they have Teja.

You guys have a death wish or what? Do you understand that Pakistan has more than 100 nuclear devices and means to deliver to them? What world do you live in and what are your politicians feeding you? Seriously!

First the Air force Strategic Command --- For sake of my information, could you post, which G2G missile does the Airforce possess. Second Squardon no 16 and 26 which have JF-17 Block 1, do you want me to believe, that JF-17 is fully functional ready for the nuclear attack.
there are proper threads on these... find them
and those things I did not answer because those are debates in themselves
but both USA and Russia both say that they can use nuclear weapons first... remember that...

that is where you got personal...

That is war... whether nuclear or not.... people die.. the number dying is just numbers
so stop preaching nuclear weapons are bad while conventional weapons are great
War is fought between armies and may be the small collateral damage with it.
However in nuclear war thousands of innocent lives are died and radioactivity fallout is dangerous for future.
So nuclear weapon are not only bad but against humanity.Hence INDIA and even China has NFU policy and used
only for deterrence against any nuclear attack.
You keep threatening nuclear war becoz you dont have any conventional capabilities to fight any war.

Of course, they have Teja.

You guys have a death wish or what? Do you understand that Pakistan has more than 100 nuclear devices and means to deliver to them? What world do you live in and what are your politicians feeding you? Seriously!
Y did you forget 240 Sukhoi30MKI,Miraj-2000,MIG29,also Rafales coming soon against 84 F-16 some oldframe and JF-17 without AESA,I dont know how many hours they can hold us.
Pakistan has 100 nuclear device so does india and we know your delivery system of AIR and LAND.
However balance of power has change when india inducted nuclear sub Arihant and recent launch of K-4 missile completing Nuclear Triad.
We dont believe much of politician but free and fair media which is not state controlled,also our politician are politician and not any army general,thats true democracy.

War is fought between armies and may be the small collateral damage with it.
However in nuclear war thousands of innocent lives are died and radioactivity fallout is dangerous for future.
So nuclear weapon are not only bad but against humanity.Hence INDIA and even China has NFU policy and used
only for deterrence against any nuclear attack.
You keep threatening nuclear war becoz you dont have any conventional capabilities to fight any war.

Y did you forget 240 Sukhoi30MKI,Miraj-2000,MIG29,also Rafales coming soon against 84 F-16 some oldframe and JF-17 without AESA,I dont know how many hours they can hold us.
Pakistan has 100 nuclear device so does india and we know your delivery system of AIR and LAND.
However balance of power has change when india inducted nuclear sub Arihant and recent launch of K-4 missile completing Nuclear Triad.
We dont believe much of politician but free and fair media which is not state controlled,also our politician are politician and not any army general,thats true democracy.

Whenever you will have such and such weapon, we will have the answer ready. Option of open war was eliminated with nuclear weapons. Only a fool can speak of full scale war when two neighbours are nuclear armed. Earlier you guys understand this, better it is for you and the region. Pakistan is here to stay as a free sovereign nation. Come to terms with it.

Whenever you will have such and such weapon, we will have the answer ready. Option of open war was eliminated with nuclear weapons. Only a fool can speak of full scale war when two neighbours are nuclear armed. Earlier you guys understand this, better it is for you and the region. Pakistan is here to stay as a free sovereign nation. Come to terms with it.
However Check PAF forum and see the confusion to counter Sukhoi and Rafales answer is not ready yet and banking on Chinese 5th Generation platform J-31,or J-20 which is too far.
We dont want war as we are concentrating on our economy,there may be a small scale war for max 48 hours which you called cold start ,might possible not sure.
We dont want to attack your sovereignty and neither we want to destablise pakistan since we know destabilise pakistan is worse them the stable one for us.

"No battle plan ever survives contact with the enemy." - German Field Marshall Moltke the Elder

Pakistan's mobilization time is less than 18 hours, that is for our full scale mobilization. Pakistan can muster a counter offensive to obliterate the 50,000 strong Indian Integrated Battle Groups as well as opening up multiple fronts on the border to capture and hold Indian territory, give a go ahead to our proxies in India to start operations inside the Indian heartland. Upping the ante is either going to force India to declare a full scale war with Pakistan which is all but likely to bring PLA into the battlefield and might end in a full scale nuclear exchange resulting in over one billion people dead or it would have to accept the oxymoronic nature of a 'limited war' and withdraw from the battlefield having gained nothing but successfully driving out foreign investors from India fearing instability which most definitely will cost India billions of dollars of investment it needs.

Why do you and other always have to bring in PLA is beyond my understanding! Are we that incapable of defending our borders from Indian aggression? If that is the case then we may as well disband the military and bow down to Indian demands.

In all honesty, there is no real threat of a Nuclear war unless there is an equilibrium of mental cases at multiple levels and controls of the Nuclear delivery systems. In the first instance, neither India nor Pakistan can gain a decisive foothold in the other country as both have a massive resource of manpower available to take on the fight. In the extremely unlikely event that either country is indeed able to gain a rather large piece of land, that too will be used to negotiate a cease fire.

And rest assured, our land forces are more then capable of repealing any attack......actually, they are capable of taking the fight to the enemy!

However Check PAF forum and see the confusion to counter Sukhoi and Rafales answer is not ready yet and banking on Chinese 5th Generation platform J-31,or J-20 which is too far.
We dont want war as we are concentrating on our economy,there may be a small scale war for max 48 hours which you called cold start ,might possible not sure.
We dont want to attack your sovereignty and neither we want to destablise pakistan since we know destabilise pakistan is worse them the stable one for us.

Rafale? Does India have Rafale? Don't come up with ' we will have this and that' kind of crap. When you have it them we talk. F-16 is more than a match for you Sukhois. JF-17 in its current form can take on Mirage-2000 and -29s. Now chill out.

PAF kicked IAF's behind in every war despite being outnumbered. It might do it again.

Crazy arguments --- If cold start doctrine ever used it will be for a swift war .... where no country will use Nuclear weapons .. the negative effect of that will be for the country who use it first

Pakistan doesnt have a stand against current Indian forces , to give confidence to its population Army is just chest thumping on tactical nuclear weapons, war hardened experience etc ...

on a limited note ,, Pakistan can defend itself for a while .. that is it , I can assure you their will never be use of nuclear weapon by pakistan .. if they use that on an advancing indian force .. the place will be again inside pakistan

So, what is actually the need of the modernization of the IAF and IA, its the quick, swift, short, concentrated war with Pakistan against the terrorist training camp, if another Mumbai type attack occur. May be India haven't achieved that capability yet, but it is moving in that direction.

Even if there is no actual war between India and Pakistan. Members here are always in state of war with each other.:agree:

Rafale? Does India have Rafale? Don't come up with ' we will have this and that' kind of crap. When you have it them we talk. F-16 is more than a match for you Sukhois. JF-17 in its current form can take on Mirage-2000 and -29s. Now chill out.

PAF kicked IAF's behind in every war despite being outnumbered. It might do it again.
I think we are going offtopic here.This is not IAF Vs PAF thread,there are many thread going in PAF forum.I have seen your many well thought and balance post.
On Topic-Cold Start is a myth created by westerners so that PAK buy more weapons.
However we do have proactive strategy in place to defend our self or against any terrorist attack originating from other countries.

What they teach in Madrasas i dont know,however this is history and check any neutral assessment you wil get the truth.
If you dont agree it up to you.

Let me educate you a little swami..
The fact is that the total strength of the Pakistan army troops posted in East Pakistan as of December 16, 1971, was only about 34,000. With the addition of Rangers, scouts, militia and civil police, the total strength of personnel deployed to defend East Pakistan was only 45,000.....Remaining 55,000 of these PoWs were civilians from West Pakistan, both official and non-official, and included families, businessmen and others, who were not armed and did not enter into combat with Indian troops.

Pakistani PoWs: correct figure

Let me educate you a little swami..
The fact is that the total strength of the Pakistan army troops posted in East Pakistan as of December 16, 1971, was only about 34,000. With the addition of Rangers, scouts, militia and civil police, the total strength of personnel deployed to defend East Pakistan was only 45,000.....Remaining 55,000 of these PoWs were civilians from West Pakistan, both official and non-official, and included families, businessmen and others, who were not armed and did not enter into combat with Indian troops.

Pakistani PoWs: correct figure

Branch Number of captured Pakistani POWs
Army 54,154
Navy 1,381
Air Force 833
Paramilitary including police 22,000
Civilian personnel 12,000
Total: 90,368

Source Wikipedia.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom