What's new

The hot reality of India’s Cold Start Doctrine

This is what they are teaching in hindutva academies now a days.. hmm..
What they teach in Madrasas i dont know,however this is history and check any neutral assessment you wil get the truth.
If you dont agree it up to you.

look up deterent
Pakistan uses it and India replies and Pakistan knows the reply is coming and goes ballistic also... in the end MOD or near about that result
thus war is a no no
as for ur stupid Mumbai example, the next attack on Pakistan, we pin it on RAW and attack India... Indian logic :)
After a nuclear attack you need a secound strike capability which is sea based.
As of now India has a nuclear capable submarine Arihant and K-4 missile as a secound strike.

After a nuclear attack you need a secound strike capability which is sea based.
As of now India has a nuclear capable submarine Arihant and K-4 missile as a secound strike
yes, and when we use tactical nukes we will be ready with the real stuff because we know India will respond... any missiles heading to Pakistan and the missiles will be off

we do not go around posting everything on the media
when something comes in the military parade it is inducted in the army already
Read about the air launched cruise missiles Pakistan has and the Nuclear ballistic missile they are trying to research :)

Then two thing is possible

1. Either you are high authority Pakistani Army Personal, to have inside information about everything.

2. Either all your knowledge is based on the internet Blogs,and the speculations, and you are just a fanboy keyboard warrior.

Store lot of petrol first 15 days into war you will run dry

We have dry day on October 2 on Gandhi Jay anti you people will have dry days just after 15 days of conflict
15 days is too much they have petrol,electricity crises every other day.
They cannot manage war more then 48 hours.IAF will have air superiority in less the 24 hours.

yes, and when we use tactical nukes we will be ready with the real stuff because we know India will respond... any missiles heading to Pakistan and the missiles will be off
Real stuff would have alraedy hit you,no ballistic missile which you can off,it will be Sub arihant close to Karachi with K-4 missile very little or no time to react.Do you think it is easy and do you know the technology or modernization India defence forces is acquiring to neutralise your any nuke threat.

1. Either you are high authority Pakistani Army Personal, to have inside information about everything.

2. Either all your knowledge is based on the internet Blogs,and the speculations, and you are just a fanboy keyboard warrior.
Any guess he just a teenager never seen real actions in his life
He think nuclear weapons are childplay
Even in the coldwar both Russians & US are enough responsible that they mutually deicided to not use nukes and curb its capabilities to the welfare of civilization

I don't expect this from our neighborhood
Were normal citizens are brainwashed to think using
Nukes will do them good

Real stuff would have alraedy hit you,no ballistic missile which you can off,it will be Sub arihant close to Karachi with K-4 missile very little or no time to react.Do you think it is easy and do you know the technology or modernization India defence forces is acquiring to neutralise your any nuke threat.
when India gets to that level of 100 percent accuracy against a range of ballistic missiles, come and talk then...
why do u think Pakistan is sitting waiting to get bashed around... quote me when you have something real to talk about... not what if this and what if that...

or you might have brains... the whole concept of cruise missiles launched from jets which are capable of carrying nuclear weapons makes you think what... the work on ballistic technology and the emphasis on having second strike capability makes you think what
He think nuclear weapons are childplay
Even in the coldwar both Russians & US are enough responsible that they mutually deicided to not use nukes and curb its capabilities to the welfare of civilization
wonder why both the nations have no restriction on first strike at the moment... next time you get personal you shall be banned
I don't expect this from our neighborhood
Were normal citizens are brainwashed to think using
Nukes will do them good
or Indians think war on their terms is okay but anything else is wrong...

wonder why both the nations have no restriction on first strike at the moment... next time you get personal you shall be banned
India & china both NFU policy in place because both have extreme faith in their conventional options.
Your taking it persnal for no reason

Because of rational thought i presented
Any one of my caliber will question about
The idea of using Nukes on every small field Operation of enemy like cold start .

There is responsibility of top leadership hierarchy of nation to act responsible
Moment you hit a nuclear button you asking for anhailation on itself and its innocent population which have no play in politics played few at the top

You
Contrary to My Analysis It will be End The Pakistan Nuclear Bluff Once For All Ultimately It will Break the Morale Of Public In Pakistan Because in This Modern Edge ISPR Propaganda Will Not Work Like in 1971 When Pakistan Population Caught By Surprise

It will a Blow to Pakistani Nuclear Cover that they are to Chicken to Face India In Direct Conflict.Hell Why Blame them Any Rational And Smart Army will Do the Same Facing Superior Enemy

As For Chinese they are Pure Businessman(That's What I Like In them Most) Stay out From the Situation Like in the Past They Not Emotional Like People of Indian Subcontinent They are Smart People

TC
Cerberus

You want to play poker with nukes? Strange. I hope there are not too many out there like you.

Your taking it persnal for no reason
that is where you got personal...
There is responsibility of top leadership hierarchy of nation to act responsible
That is war... whether nuclear or not.... people die.. the number dying is just numbers
so stop preaching nuclear weapons are bad while conventional weapons are great

That is war... whether nuclear or not.... people die.. the number dying is just numbers
so stop preaching nuclear weapons are bad while conventional weapons are great
Nuclear is a final options in any war not first
That is why its deterant not offensive tool
Because after using it there is no turning back

And that is where the bluff is don't know if pak establishment have courage to go beyond
Or its just physiological tool only time will telll

And that is where the bluff is don't know if pak establishment have courage to go beyond
Or its just physiological tool only time will telll
you want to call a bluff which will end up with either a bluff or the loss of India as a nation :) please quit quoting me from nw

or you might have brains... the whole concept of cruise missiles launched from jets which are capable of carrying nuclear weapons makes you think what... the work on ballistic technology and the emphasis on having second strike capability makes you think what

Are Sir, I asking simple two thing :-

1. Why do you think PA will hand over nuclear weapon to PAF or PN for deployment of tactical nuclear, or nuclear attack, which I didn't think so ? If you have anything to back up that PA, will give nuclear weapon to be droped with fighter plane -- pls post.

2. NASR was never inducted by PA nor it will, this is what my brain says, because this will only lower down Pakistan's nuclear threshold, and will remain only the Technology Demonstrator, similarly Indian Prahar, or Quasiballastic Missile Shaurya Missile will.

3. India have declare no first use policy for nuclear attack, but do you really think, it will wait for the pakistan to do the nuclear strike, to react or it can attack with the nuclear weapon, even if it believe that Pakistan is planning for the nuclear strike. P.S India have space based Spy satellite to keep an eye to Pakistan.

4. The use of tactical nuclear strike, will allow nuclear retaliation attack and the legal reason for the inreparable damage to Pakistan. Watch the Kargil episode by the USA not a propaganda of India, but its the view of USA story.

And look how India, regardless of the Nuclear terror by Pakistan conducted Operation Vijay, Safed Sagar.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom