What's new

The hot reality of India’s Cold Start Doctrine

I think we are going offtopic here.This is not IAF Vs PAF thread,there are many thread going in PAF forum.I have seen your many well thought and balance post.
On Topic-Cold Start is a myth created by westerners so that PAK buy more weapons.
However we do have proactive strategy in place to defend our self or against any terrorist attack originating from other countries.

Pakistan's doctrine is purely defensive. If there is no Cold Start, there will be no Nasrs going off as well. But we will have them just in case you guys change your mind.

India is not the only country who have suffered from terrorism. Your incidents pale in comparison to what happened in Pakistan emanating from Afghanistan. This does not mean Pakistani tanks rolled into Afghanistan and captured their territory. Afghanistan is struggling with its problems and we show our understanding for its limitations. On the other hand India threatens an invasion in case of terrorist attack while at the same time sending Naval officers to conduct terrorism against innocent Pakistani citizens. Many many countries have come under terrorist attack far worse than India has but they act mature and deal with it pragmatically. Your offensive thinking which is based less on realities and more on macho beliefs are self destructive. People in India are led to believe Pakistan is weak and will be overrun in couple of days. Trust me pal, one can not overrun a nuclear armed neighbour. Such endeavours will always end in unimaginable destruction on both sides. Pakistan is here to stay and Indians should thank their stars it is us and not them next to Afghanistan. Trust me, you guys wouldn't be able to handle this.

Branch Number of captured Pakistani POWs
Army 54,154
Navy 1,381
Air Force 833
Paramilitary including police 22,000
Civilian personnel 12,000
Total: 90,368

Source Wikipedia.

Wikipedia as a source.. LOL this is gold.. thats why i said plz educate yourself swami.. this data you gave is edited by some bharat rakshak forum fanboy on Wikipedia(as the table source claims) .. So plz take some time to learn how to argue and discuss with concrete source(not wiki )..without empty rants.. no offence it's for your own good.. learn and then post ..it will save you from these type of embarrassments.. now adios :wave:

Wikipedia as a source.. LOL this is gold.. thats why i said plz educate yourself swami.. this data you gave is edited by some bharat rakshak forum fanboy on Wikipedia(as the table source claims) .. So plz take some time to learn how to argue and discuss with concrete source(not wiki )..without empty rants.. no offence it's for your own good.. learn and then post ..it will save you from these type of embarrassments.. now adios :wave:
Friend you are getting too personal,i can understand the topic is very disheartening,I am not quoting from pakistani or indian newspaper but by wikipedia which is the neutral source,however said that some thousands soldiers here and there does not make much difference and history will not change,surrender is surrender.

Friend you are getting too personal,i can understand the topic is very disheartening,I am not quoting from pakistani or indian newspaper but by wikipedia which is the neutral source,however said that some thousands soldiers here and there does not make much difference and history will not change,surrender is surrender.

Wikipedia as a neutral source.. well thats enough joke for today.. i have already unknowingly wasted my time on a teen age keyboard warrior.. who is trying to justify Wikipedia as a Source:woot:.. as i said take your time on the forum..Read and Learn rather jumping in places you have no idea about.. cheers ..

War is fought between armies and may be the small collateral damage with it.
Are you totally in denial about the war of this century and what it entails
However in nuclear war thousands of innocent lives are died and radioactivity fallout is dangerous for future.
think about it before u think of attacking Pakistan :)
deterrence
So nuclear weapon are not only bad but against humanity.Hence INDIA and even China has NFU policy and used
neither US or Russia
You keep threatening nuclear war becoz you dont have any conventional capabilities to fight any war.
no we just hate you and would love to see all of you die :) that is how shallow we are :) what are you doing here

We do not start wars, if India suddenly decides it wants one, let it know it will be the last one it fights

I say just let them come to the border one more time ...I bet they will have to come up with one more 'awesome hot & cold doctrine'. At present Pakistani troops are battle-hardened and are way ahead than the Indian army in this regard...a varied experience of more than a decade of unconventional limited war ....India would be a fool if they tried to test us on this at this stage ...I see their upper hand in Sea only ...Pak Navy needs submarines and its own navy pilots with some good planes ....except pilots ...Pak can shop these things from China...submarines have been ordered already ...I wish we could go for some J-11 as well :man_in_love:
Another keyboard warrior crap....:coffee:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom