What's new

The hopelessly romantic dead poets' society :)

Elmo

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
After a recent spate of hopelessly romantic postings at another thread, I have decided to give all the love birds on this forum a chance to share their experiences... So guys shoot.

P.S. Please do not cross the thick line of decency here — nothing salacious or raunchy. And since I am starting this thread, kindly do not put any pictures of any Holly/Bolly/any other filmdom's actor's/actresses' pictures — one of the most off-putting ways of posting on this forum. Let's put up our best behaviour and do this in a professional manner :)

Last edited:

all of my love all of kisses you dont know what you been missing-

lollll ----to me this me this is similer to --

those old songs andheri raat mein diya mere haath mein and kabristan ka chowkidar

Last edited by a moderator:
duhastmishYouTube - Telugu Romatic Songs[/url said:
all of my love all of kisses you dont know what you been missing-

We can certainly come up with something better here... let's leave this for the other thread :)

@ Neo: You ain't getting out of this with just thanking me... input needed here. Asap ;)

yeh toh neo ka - emotional atyachaar hua.

nadja you got to revolt . long march may be ?

We can certainly come up with something better here... let's leave this for the other thread :)

it couldn't be more better...since you're inviting the same hopeless romantics from the "other" thread:P

it couldn't be more better...since you're inviting the same hopeless romantics from the "other" thread:P

Okay honey, if you insist :)

So are you joining in the Long March as well... we need ground support :D

Neo, come on, don't duck out. Please :)

no not political...allergic to politics.
and don't call me honey:enjoy:

^^^^^ arrre f16 - its diljale :)) this sound more tacky - hahhaha

hum to diljale hain- jis chat mein bhi jate hain - use tacky bana dete hain.

From these commnets of mine seem like - AAJ mene dawaai nahin lei.

and loving it.

we are the championnnn !!!! we make life fun where ever we go. b-)

^^^^^ arrre f16 - its diljale :)) this sound more tacky - hahhaha

hum to diljale hain- jis chat mein bhi jate hain - use tacky bana dete hain.

From these commnets of mine seem like - AAJ mene dawaai nahin lei.

and loving it.

we are the championnnn !!!! we make life fun where ever we go. b-)

Kal lain gain hum dawai, saath mil kar. What say you: anti-psychotics or anti-neurotics? :D

Yup life's too short... and we are the champions :rofl: :rofl:

F16 never get naraz !!!! -

and
whats that famous sher goes - jo khuda ki majri wo f16 marji --

I think raheel and enigma can teach us a lesson or two in the- poetry of hopelessly dead ramtics . i dont know where these guys find the jokes and songs from.

Among the most romantic songs I have seen on film are some of these songs from some old hindi movies - TajMahal , chaudvin Ka Chand, Mere Mehboob.

There are so many more but these come to mind immediately & are the kind of songs one hums when alone or driving.

The beauty of these songs to me lies in the lyrics, softness & complete absence of vulgarity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Among the most romantic songs I have seen on film are some of these songs from some old hindi movies - TajMahal , chaudvin Ka Chand, Mere Mehboob.

There are so many more but these come to mind immediately & are the kind of songs one hums when alone or driving.

The beauty of these songs to me lies in the lyrics, softness & complete absence of vulgarity.

Thanks for posting, I was thinking me and Duhstamish will be the only members of this society :tup:

Back
Top Bottom