What's new

The Moral Collapse and gradual break down of American/Western Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except if your African American, then you are much more likely to be in prison, or dead before you hit 30.

Evryone is responsible for himself. I deeply believe in someones own responsibility. If you are african american (what is tjis anyway?) you have evry possiblity to become what you want. The current boss of NASA is african american.

Evryone is responsible for himself. I deeply believe in someones own responsibility. If you are african american (what is tjis anyway?) you have evry possiblity to become what you want. The current boss of NASA is african american.

Yes - but the statistics for American of African origin are shocking.

Yeah, i know quite a lot of guys who boast and brag about how they don't need gf's or that they don't want to get married since they have girls as "friends with benefits" with whom they can hook up at any moment.

A very sick society indeed.
Its very tragic because most of these young people have potential and they could be doing something constructive for society rather than getting drunk or high and screwing a different person every other night and then getting pregnant or acquiring a STD and ruining their own future. :tdown::undecided::tsk:

You think it is sick because you are looking at it through your personal shaded lenses. I have two friends male and female who have the same arrangement, they are atheists though and see nothing wrong with. Quite frankly neither do I, two consenting adults doing their own thing in the confines of their homes how can it bother you? More importantly can it hurt you or anyone else in anyway? No right so then why does it matter?

It shouldn't, see I agree with you when you say the early age sexual awakening of children is an issue but I do not think we have to regulate what adults do in their homes.

We have other issues like poverty, unemployment, health care, immigration reform, and loss of benefits to returning veterans we have to deal with yet here we are talking about what people do in the bedroom. Not just you either, a lot of Republican politicians need to get their priorities straight as well.

Those are all the fruits of a fair social system that creates and encourages everyone to work hard to achieve their best potential. It may not be perfect, but it works well for the vast majority.

I dont like US and it policies .But when it comes to good life style and vast opportunities US will outclass all others.
More important fact about the US is that a person can work with it full potential without the cheating of their superiors or collegues .And US will provide maximum facilities for anything we paid for.
Expense is not a problem if you get maximum advantage.

I dont like US and it policies .But when it comes to good life style and vast opportunities US will outclass all others.
More important fact about the US is that a person can work with it full potential without the cheating of their superiors or collegues .And US will provide maximum facilities for anything we paid for.
Expense is not a problem if you get maximum advantage.

That a person can work within his/her full potential without the cheating speaks of a fair and just society overall, not one in any sort of imminent collapse.

Well it should shock african americans, since all others do quite fine. Europeans, asians, latinos do much better in most aspects. You cant blame others for your own failure.

Part of the reason is that African-American leaders find it useful for themselves to keep their constituency in a deep sense of aggrievement based on events in the past ago while the world passes them by. Many will see the parallels between this strategy and in certain other countries as well.

Part of the reason is that African-American leaders find it useful for themselves to keep their constituency in a deep sense of aggrievement based on events in the past ago while the world passes them by. Many will see the parallels between this strategy and in certain other countries as well.
There is that. It is a complicated issue. There is certainly more work to be done in providing better k-12 education and more opportunity for African-Americans but there is one clear reason why blacks, particularly black males, struggle to a greater degree than others, in achieving the "American dream" and it has little to do with racism. That reason is the collapse of the African-American family. A black American male is more likely to be born out of wedlock and with no father or father figure present while growing up, than any other American ethnic group. That family decay is present among whites, but it is most pronounced among African Americans. Of course even in those cases, the "American dream" can be achieved for those that stay away from gangs and violence. For those who study hard and have goals, even if their father was not there for them, kinda' like this African-American...

obamaportrait1.jpg

There is that. It is a complicated issue. There is certainly more work to be done in providing better k-12 education and more opportunity for African-Americans but there is one clear reason why blacks, particularly black males, struggle to a greater degree than others, in achieving the "American dream" and it has little to do with racism. That reason is the collapse of the African-American family. A black American male is more likely to be born out of wedlock and with no father or father figure present while growing up, than any other American ethnic group. That family decay is present among whites, but it is most pronounced among African Americans. Of course even in those cases, the "American dream" can be achieved for those that stay away from gangs and violence. For those who study hard and have goals, even if their father was not there for them, kinda' like this African-American...

obamaportrait1.jpg

"If there is anyone out there who still doubts that America is a place where all things are possible, who still wonders if the dream of our founders is alive in our time, who still questions the power of our democracy, tonight is your answer." President Obama.

Right...And most youths in other countries are so much more matured ?

But then again...I guess that when you live in a society where females are considered 2nd class citizens, political oppression is the norm, religious fanatics holds in governance, and said society produces so much corrupt leaders that despots are nearly guaranteed, that most of your youths would be soooooo much more 'matured' than their American counterparts, no ? :lol:
I agree with everything you said, except that this thread isn't about the country you are talking about (which ever country it is).

Thank you, come again! :disagree:

Having fun is acceptable. However what you are justifying in that video cannot in any way be considered "fun" or "medically beneficial". For one, those are all underage kids smoking and drinking alcohol. Not only are they putting their own lives at danger but also the lives of others. These same kids under the influence get into car accidents injuring or killing themselves and others as well.

Secondly, making out and hooking up with random strangers and that too while under the influence puts the person at risk of acquiring various STD's. And the person who already has STD will be spreading it amongst those who don't have it. I have had the misfortune of knowing a few people who have acquired mono through shared drinking and making out with complete strangers at high school and college parties.

That behavior in that video can in no way be considered "fun" and "medically beneficial". Rather, that is purely irresponsible behavior which has become very common amongst American teenagers! And these are the people who are supposed to inherit the American nation from their predecessors and expand upon (more like leave neglected) the hard labor of the older generations?? :tsk:

George Washington and the founding fathers of America as well as Abraham Lincoln would shoot themselves if they were to see the state of their nation today. These men struggled with their lives hanging in the balance for the sake of this Nation, and to see that it all leads to this is very disappointing and heart breaking indeed.

It's kids, term "irresponsible" should be synonimous with kids. And ya, i'm sure every teen has STD. :disagree:

Pakistani kids would be the same if there wasn't such a weight of society and it's rules over them.

can in no way be considered "fun"

You have no right to judge on what other people consider as fun. You have your fun in glorifying Rommel, some have theirs with relaxing over a weekend party.

Last edited:

obamaportrait1.jpg

This African American had a White maternal side which actually cared about his up bringing and thus substituted for the absence of his father. I guess that is the main reason one can attribute to his success in life.

Can't say the same for these guys though:

os4vn5.jpg

Now suppose the victims of this horrible trend had a gun and shot one of these savages and killed one, overnight he would be included in Obama's "if i had a son, he would look like" speech and the Black Panthers (the African American KKK) would be out intimidating people.

I have no respect for a man like Obama who race-baits and fans racial tensions rather than taking a neutral stance, regardless of his upbringing and his so called "achievements" in life, especially if it all leads to this.

It's kids, term "irresponsible" should be synonimous with kids.
Yeah, sure, drunk teenagers getting into car accidents and killing other innocent bystanders/driver in the process, nothing big, just fun as usual. :coffee:

And ya, i'm sure every teen has STD. :disagree:
Gov.t statistics speak for themselves:

#6 According to one survey, 24 percent of all U.S. teens that have STDs say that they still have unprotected sex. (in other words, they will intentionally infect others, sounds like fun to you??)
#10 At this point, one out of every four teen girls in the U.S. has at least one sexually transmitted disease.

Pakistani kids would be the same if there wasn't such a weight of society and it's rules over them.

This thread isn't about Pakistan. Would appreciate it if you could keep Pakistan out of the discussion.

You have no right to judge on what other people consider as fun. You have your fun in glorifying Rommel
Yes i do, and the law actually agrees with me. And at least im not putting the lives of others in danger with my "glorification" (admiration actually) of Rommel.

Last edited:
One in four girls has an STD? Actually, the overall STD rate among the 838 girls in one study was 26 percent, with 18% having HPV (the incidence of which is not as well studied worldwide as other diseases). Any extrapolation to the entire country of several hundred million is a bit of a stretch. Besides, there are vaccination plans against HPV being implemented.

Last edited:
Gov.t statistics speak for themselves:

Tyra Banks show?

This thread isn't about Pakistan. Would appreciate it if you could keep Pakistan out of the discussion.

Ofcourse. I'll leave the higher morals that stoned a family member to death for another oppurtunity.

Yes i do, and the law actually agrees with me. And at least im not putting the lives of others in danger with my "glorification" (admiration actually) of Rommel.

Why do you assume every teenager goes to drive drunk? Any stats to support your claims? Drinking is illegal now? Dancing too? Show this law.

America is an artificial nation created on genocide, slavery, loot and rapes. No wonder Gun culture, mass shootings, drugs, **** industry are the hall marks of America.

So says the guy using a computer with software connected to the Internet, all three of which are also hallmarks of USA. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom