What's new

The History Of How Cows Became 'Sacred' To Hindus Is Not That Holy And It Will Blow You Away

Not supporting beef ban but we respect lives of all beings that reside on earth ; doesnt mean we wouldnt kill one for food though . Nature worshipping is the reason why there are still animals like lions , tigers , rhinos and elephants in India which have all become extinct in the land which now comprises pakistan . You guys slaughtered and ate all of them because muslims deem their lives as irrelevant and consider them inferior which is clear from your posts . Muslims can never appreciste biodiversity and would do everything to destroy flora and fauna of a region . You guys made an effing goat your national animal . Well its a goat so you will probably make biryani out of it and it will also be extinct like others

Very fukin smart .. Although we never had lions,tigers,elephants or rhinos in Pak... We do have snow leapards,leopards,Falcons,Eagles,wolfs,deers,cranes,birds,ibex,blind Indus dolphins,monkeys,fox,yak,camels,wild multiple breeds of horses,etc etc

All of which are haram in Islam (no bird or animal of prey is halal for Muslims to eat... Perhaps you would have known if you weren't such an idiotic islamophobic hater...

Islam id a complete code of life ... Even killing an enemy which lays down arms during war is a crime... Transgression is a sin,harming flora n fauna even during war is prohibited .... Even there are rules for hunting.. Heck even only a limited types of birds n fishes (and animals are halal or permitted )

As for "goat" a Markhor isn't really a goat it's as big as your holy cow .. Agile,aggressive and a badass animal that also eats snakes and can jump n climb mountains with ease -- like a boss (see YouTube videos). Our state animal is the Leopard..

Yours should have been cow...

Last edited:
Good,Raise more seeds we have Pesticide ready, I am telling you "Ghar mein Ghus ghus ke Marenge" Jo karna hai Karlo and do cry in front of USA and UNO or China.None is coming to help you.
"Ghar mein Ghus ghus ke Marenge" Jo karna hai Karlo :rofl:
Remember them. :sick:
Ilyas_Kashmiri_fair-use.JPG

Lashkar-e-Taiba%2BJamaat%2Bul%2BDaawa%2Bhafiz%2Bsaeed%2BHizbul%2BMujahideen%2Bsyed%2Bsalahuddin.jpg

Internet tough guy... 7 ft tall.. 32 inch biceps... Has 12 gfs and owns 6 ferraris,2 Ageras,1 hummer,2 lambos,2 jets,5 helis,32 villas in Europe ..79 hotels .. Etc etc..

Yeah we've heard that shyt a billion times
I am not what you say my specifications are, but i have a heart which will never compromise and if the need comes yeah "veera Swargam". I won't back down..

This issues of Cows is so misunderstood. Truth is if you ask any Hindu the significance of a Cow in Hinduism you will not get one single answer, but hell lot of confusion. The real answer to the "Holy Cow" question of Hinduism is actually in a question. So, If I may, I ask most people here barring the Chinese, if they would be comfortable eating a dog? If the answer is no, may I know why? Is it because its your pet and you consider the pet to be a family member? It's the same with most house holds who own a cow in India or to Indians associated with houses that own cows. Every Cow in India has a name just like every pet in your house hold. Dogs have a kennel, Cows have their own shelter, sometimes as big as the ones the owner's house. Indians feel pain the same way you do when your pet is not well. This is the simple truth. Yes, there may be a dozen references and inferences of a COW to Hinduism but the direct connection most Indians have to a COW is what you have to a pet. A cow is holy but its also our darling.

This issues of Cows is so misunderstood. Truth is if you ask any Hindu the significance of a Cow in Hinduism you will not get one single answer, but hell lot of confusion. The real answer to the "Holy Cow" question of Hinduism is actually in a question. So, If I may, I ask most people here barring the Chinese, if they would be comfortable eating a dog? If the answer is no, may I know why? Is it because its your pet and you consider the pet to be a family member? It's the same with most house holds who own a cow in India or to Indians associated with houses that own cows. Every Cow in India has a name just like every pet in your house hold. Dogs have a kennel, Cows have their own shelter, sometimes as big as the ones the owner's house. Indians feel pain the same way you do when your pet is not well. This is the simple truth. Yes, there may be a dozen references and inferences of a COW to Hinduism but the direct connection most Indians have to a COW is what you have to a pet. A cow is holy but its also our darling.
I dont eat a dog because it looks disgusting to me

I dont view a dog as a pet ,the only pets i had were cats,fishes and birds

Whom are you trying to Convince?The ones who know How Hindus revere the Cow or the ones who are deliberately trying to kill it to Mock Hindus?

I dont eat a dog because it looks disgusting to me
Can't dumb it down any further sir, the inference was to feelings of a owner towards its pets. A dog was the easiest example since they are most popular. Can't decipher the Lahori logic as we call it in India. Yes that is equated to dumb or lesser intellectual ability :) lets see what inference you can pull from here...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom