What's new

The History Of How Cows Became 'Sacred' To Hindus Is Not That Holy And It Will Blow You Away

do chickens also have to be slaughtered by jugular vein like cows?

yea the mughal emperors taught u how to wear clothes, there was zilch evolution in you.
your aghori tribes are a proof of ur evolution.
Kabhe nahe daikhi murghi ko halaal hotay dukaan par?

No i dont slice its neck my dad or uncle do that.If its not done in a proper way than the qurbani is not halal.Me and my cousins just pull the ropes.

I have done chickens with my cousins though we looked more terrified of the chicken than it was of us haha sajjis in neelum valley azad kashmir ah memories
Chicken?:( My Cousin brother broke their necks using his Biceps.That is a swift death We were taught to chop off the head in go.So the Animal feels no Pain.Cutting Something half and draining them of blood until they die is not accepted.Because you are torturing the soul all that time.Head cut off means Instant cut off from this World.

Whatever these Abrahamic Religious folk try to show us as Beef Eating Sanatana Dharmis.There is no Evidence as i look further in our Scripts.Good please Denigrate more Hindus.You will do us a Favor,because some here won't listen to Desi Advice but will run after "Phoren" Advice.The more you Insult them the better.

Do please tell me what is the difference between an Cow and Human?
Cow is a domestic animal breed for billions of fukin years by man or food aswell as labour .... You have to be really retarded to think there is no difference between a cow and a human being.

Both Moan or cry when their throats are slashed

Wow lol...

as done by Exemplars ISIS who follow your religion to the hilt.So why cry?

Or as done by exemplars (hinduvtas who kill people over cows,behead 4 year olds as sacrifice to Godesses or burn a widow etc ?

Perhaps you should have used a better example ?

Aren't we Pagans Worthless in front of you or are we Valuable?

Why woul pagans be worthless or valuable ? Lol pagans are as human as anybody and surely not equal to cows ...

But according to you .. Evil Muslims are worthless infront of a cow.... Muuaaaaah ..

FUK logic.

Indians are so weird, they love cows so much.

You are right ........... Hindus should be more like the rest of the population. :coffee:

Kill and slaughter defenceless animals.

Take pride in evil and Brutality.

Rape the Environment.

Destroy the oceans.

Eat and consume all living creatures

Chinese are clearly the best. There is so much we can learn from them.

y u tagged kurumaya . waisay altaf hussain kee speeches may uski awaz kuch yaad nahi dilatee
I dont like the political party he supports but i do share his views on many thing especially his views on the annoying nature of tablighis :D

I'm more experienced in that stuff.That Thing won't even feel a Thing.I Normally Chop off it's head in one strike though, not draining the blood and letting them die in Agony.That is my way and that is how i was taught.

Chicken?:( My Cousin brother broke their necks using his Biceps.That is a swift death We were taught to chop off the head in go.So the Animal feels no Pain.Cutting Something half and draining them of blood until they die is not accepted.Because you are torturing the soul all that time.Head cut off means Instant cut off from this World.
Lmao ... Strangling or breaking the neck is also painful ... Don't chickens "moan and cry"...don't they have a "soul".
Aren't they "human".. I mean whats the difference between a man and a chicken ! :rofl:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom