What's new

The History Of How Cows Became 'Sacred' To Hindus Is Not That Holy And It Will Blow You Away

Whom are you trying to Convince?The ones who know How Hindus revere the Cow or the ones who are deliberately trying to kill it to Mock Hindus?

Actually both. No where in the Vedas is it stated that a Cow shouldn't be eaten. Its importance may be implied. My problem is why even drag Hinduism unnecessarily? I would be real sad if a Cow I've seen or known was killed. If a random cow was killed, I'm not so sure if I would have the same feelings.

As for the other group, its the same issues why should everything be through the lens of Hinduism?

Good,Let them Join Militants,we will wipe out One village at a time.Don't care they are Militants and got local Support so erase them.:pop::sleep:
What about your casualities?
I think you are risking lives of your soldiers. Isn't it.

Actually both. No where in the Vedas is it stated that a Cow shouldn't be eaten. Its importance may be implied. My problem is why even drag Hinduism unnecessarily? I would be real sad if a Cow I've seen or known was killed. If a random cow was killed, I'm not so sure if I would have the same feelings.

As for the other group, its the same issues why should everything be through the lens of Hinduism?
Tu apna Dharm Apne Gali mein gyan de,Iddhar nahin.
Because they agreed to it,it was not us who wanted Pakistan.They Nawabs and others chose to stay because they understood the tallacy of Pakistan.
Let me put the same question to you.
WHY SHOULDN'T WE SEE EVERYTHING THROUGH THE LENS OF SANATANA DHARMA?

What about your casualities?
I think you are risking lives of your soldiers. Isn't it.
Yes we do,Our Casualties get lower everyday as our Military upgrades and Technology Increases,while its not the same case for a ideologically driven Superior Jihadi ;)

Tu apna Dharm Apne Gali mein gyan de,Iddhar nahin.
Because they agreed to it,it was not us who wanted Pakistan.They Nawabs and others chose to stay because they understood the tallacy of Pakistan.
Let me put the same question to you.
WHY SHOULDN'T WE SEE EVERYTHING THROUGH THE LENS OF SANATANA DHARMA?

Yes we do,Our Casualties get lower everyday as our Military upgrades and Technology Increases,while its not the same case for a ideologically driven Superior Jihadi ;)
You mean war can only be won if you have superior army, technology and weapons.
My answer will be no.
Because in our neighbouring country much superior army with best technology is struggling agianst scrap russian built PK machine guns and Aks.
Mark my words you will effect more causalities then ISAF forces in future.
So stop this BS "Ghuss k maren gay" :sarcastic:

Can't dumb it down any further sir, the inference was to feelings of a owner towards its pets. A dog was the easiest example since they are most popular. Can't decipher the Lahori logic as we call it in India. Yes that is equated to dumb or lesser intellectual ability :) lets see what inference you can pull from here...
Its sacred to hindus ONLY Muslims have always consumed it in the subcontinent and you are imposing YOUR religion on them by banning its consumption on everyone

Very fukin smart .. Although we never had lions,tigers,elephants or rhinos in Pak... We do have snow leapards,leopards,Falcons,Eagles,wolfs,deers,cranes,birds,ibex,blind Indus dolphins,monkeys,fox,yak,camels,wild multiple breeds of horses,etc etc

All of which are haram in Islam (no bird or animal of prey is halal for Muslims to eat... Perhaps you would have known if you weren't such an idiotic islamophobic hater...

Islam id a complete code of life ... Even killing an enemy which lays down arms during war is a crime... Transgression is a sin,harming flora n fauna even during war is prohibited .... Even there are rules for hunting.. Heck even only a limited types of birds n fishes (and animals are halal or permitted )

As for "goat" a Markhor isn't really a goat it's as big as your holy cow .. Agile,aggressive and a badass animal that also eats snakes and can jump n climb mountains with ease -- like a boss (see YouTube videos). Our state animal is the Leopard..

Yours should have been cow...

Many animal species facing extinction - thenews.com.pk

Islam is a complete code of life which is why everywhere it spreads, the land turns into a desert.

Desertification in Pakistan - The Express Tribune

The paltry forest cover reduced to 2% of the total landmass because you guys are so environmentally friendly :D and have lives so in harmony with nature.

Earthly matters: Can Pakistan’s forests be saved? - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

Bad pagan Hindus with a population of 1.3 billion still increasing forest cover in their land to 24% of the total landmass and going towards 33% in a decade.

For those who try to say Hindus do not have religious significance for cows, this is the image of cows all Hindus grew up with.

cow-gomatha_vishnu.gif

The Sacredness of the Holy Cow

The thread source is a crap and a clear misunderstanding of the texts.
Do googling to understand the real interpretation of the texts.

Its sacred to hindus ONLY Muslims have always consumed it in the subcontinent and you are imposing YOUR religion on them by banning its consumption on everyone

Majority's feelings in India have to be respected.
Will Pakistanis tolerate someone mass butchering Pigs in their country ?

Will Pakistanis tolerate someone mass butchering Pigs in their country ?

That is a wrong argument. Pigs are not sacred to Muslims and they think non-Muslims are inferior as well. So they allow non-Muslims to eat pigs. It feeds their superior self-image to see what they consider as subhumans eating what they consider as filthy. Hindus on the other hand worship cows and consider it holy and want Non-Hindus to elevate themselves to the level of divine by not indulging in butchery of cows and learn gratitude towards Earth and its creatures.

Two very different principles at work here. One is tolerance because of contempt and other is restriction because of care.

That is a wrong argument. Pigs are not sacred to Muslims and they think non-Muslims are inferior as well. So they allow non-Muslims to eat pigs. It feeds their superior self-image to see what they consider as subhumans eating what they consider as filthy. Hindus on the other hand worship cows and consider it holy and want Non-Hindus to elevate themselves to the level of divine by not indulging in butchery of cows and learn gratitude towards Earth and its creatures.

Two very different principles at work here. One is tolerance because of contempt and other is restriction because of care.

Well said.

I wonder why people keep comparing the Pig and the Cow and ban on each. Its completely different principles at play here and people just fail to get it.

Not supporting beef ban but we respect lives of all beings that reside on earth ; doesnt mean we wouldnt kill one for food though . Nature worshipping is the reason why there are still animals like lions , tigers , rhinos and elephants in India which have all become extinct in the land which now comprises pakistan . You guys slaughtered and ate all of them because muslims deem their lives as irrelevant and consider them inferior which is clear from your posts while dharma treats all animals as equals and that includes humans. Muslims can never appreciste biodiversity and would do everything to destroy flora and fauna of a region . You guys made an effing goat your national animal . Well its a goat so you will probably make biryani out of it and it will also be extinct like others

I remember a saying of school teacher , this human body is like gift for you so the way it take care of you, it is also your responsibility to take care of human body....
N same apply to every aspects of human life n surrounding nature.....
The most wicked idea is Nature is for us but we are not for the nature....
Why we are expecting from who believe earth is flat.....

Who's they? The article is written by a guy named Anshul Gandhi.

yes, written by Anshul Gandhi and published by Reuters and Hindu. ......... "they" are the Non Hindus who wish to teach Hinduism to Hindus.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom