What's new

"The Hindu God of Fire" - Fox news reports on Agni-V

See how badly they slam the North Koreans for their FAILED rocket test. There is hidden message in this. The North Korean rocket was basically a Chinese rocket (the Chinese proliferation of nuke and missile tech to NK and Pak is well documented). Either China should now categorically say that North Koreans are so incompetent that they messed up with the instructions or its just that Chinese missiles are, to say the least, not that reliable.

What we expect from them?? I just want their comment about this Video...if you Indian feel offended that's your problem:pop:
You wanted their comment or you wanted to force your views and what ever was said in the video on them.. Why do you give so much importance to yourself that you should know the view of everyone on every crap being said in the media?? Are you really worth it?? I have serious doubts about that!!

Who ever control it is not important...bottom line we know how to get the accountable one :lol:

Sure, you do and that should be end of your problems.. Now, isn't it??

Agni 5 can hit any Chinese city with a nuclear warhead.

Thats it...End of all discussions.

Just who are the Indians here bragging about Agni V? Everytime I check into this forum, I see a whole new bunch of Agni-related threads (which are getting tiresome) opened up by Chinese:china: 50cent net-warriors with a couple of Pakistanis:pakistan: hanging around providing comic relief. We are happy with our test and we're looking ahead to the next one. You guys on the other hand have stayed stuck to the same spot for 3 days screaming out your frustration:taz:.

Your so call Medias were bragging about "China-killer", you call us as suffering from the 'successful missile syndrome' of A5....so if that's not bragging the achievement of your A5 then what??

Usually I don't give a Rat A$$ about your Indian military thread sbut only.when you drag China or if the article is related to China.

screaming out our frustration about your A5??? there again you're bragging how important your A5...how you know that we're fustrated...such bollywoodian mind reader..

Bl[i]tZ;2852082 said:
See how badly they slam the North Koreans for their FAILED rocket test. There is hidden message in this. The North Korean rocket was basically a Chinese rocket (the Chinese proliferation of nuke and missile tech to NK and Pak is well documented). Either China should now categorically say that North Koreans are so incompetent that they messed up with the instructions or its just that Chinese missiles are, to say the least, not that reliable.

Any proof for Nuke and missile proliferation? Pakistan and North Korea are responsible Nations, they deserve the right to have such weapons to saveguard their own nations...LMAO

You wanted their comment or you wanted to force your views and what ever was said in the video on them.. Why do you give so much importance to yourself that you should know the view of everyone on every crap being said in the media?? Are you really worth it?? I have serious doubts about that!!

Are you Indians feel threaten if Iranian people commenting on this video even you know that it came for American?...why so much of insecure for my suggestion to have Iranian's opinion.

Are you Indians feel threaten if Iranian people commenting on this video even you know that it came for American?...why so much of insecure for my suggestion to have Iranian's opinion.
Ok np.. I will let Iranians decide on it.. hope that will make you happy!!

Agni 5 can hit any Chinese city with a nuclear warhead.

Thats it...End of all discussions.

That's bollywood dream...again you Indian like to brag on how A5 can hit Chinese city...just another over-rated statement

Let's just say it can deter any aggressor within its range. Why bring specific countries into it.

Aggressor?....China has other ways to bring India on its knees...this so call "Agressor" is too honorable name that we will flattely reject to carry :D

in US people watch Fox news when they are bored. This channel is not at all considered credible to provide quality news.

last time they killed Obama instead of Osama in their captions

I saw Fox news link...
end of the discussion!!!

That's bollywood dream...again you Indian like to brag on how A5 can hit Chinese city...just another over-rated statement

Aggressor?....China has other ways to bring India on its knees...this so call "Agressor" is too honorable name that we will flattely reject to carry :D

"A kiss of Fire(A5) for a Dragon" that's what makes sense in both worlds

so Agni is a Hindu missile?
named after a hindu god?

For the record, Hindu God of Fire is "AGNI-DEV," wherein AGNI stands for Fire and DEV for GOD. Agni simply means FIRE.

Fox News trying to give it a religious angle. Ironically, Tessy Thomas is Christian and so are many scientists involved with the project. Our true missile man is a muslim.

Back
Top Bottom