What's new

"The Hindu God of Fire" - Fox news reports on Agni-V

if you care to listen to what they talk about at the end..."US expect India to be friend with ability to hit Iran..."...so I just want to hear what they gonna say...LMAO...

GoI isn't the CPC dude. A successful missile test does not mean India is going to go on the offensive and bulldoze everyone in the vicinity into submission. That's a nasty PRC:china: habit, not an Indian one. India never has had problems with Iran, so I don't see why u r desperate to stir up some $hit needlessly right now.

Seems only :china::pakistan: are suffering from the 'successful missile syndrome' though..I've yet to see Iranians take your bait and start crapping on this thread. Why don't u guys just shove your insecurities and learn to live with a resurgent India?:wave:

wtf... hindu God of fire!!!! A5 has nothing to do with religion. And the father of Agni programe was the great APJ. I hate it when people call India a hindu power.

Nothing to hate.Agni is indeed the Hindu Vedic god of fire and there can be genuine confusions

Just politely correct them that India is a secular country with majority Hindu religion, with pride.

wtf... hindu God of fire!!!! A5 has nothing to do with religion. And the father of Agni programe was the great APJ. I hate it when people call India a hindu power.

No point arguing on that to Pakistanis:pakistan:, who simply don't understand the concept of separating church and state.

They gonna say astala vista baby.

Trying so hard to make Iranians flame on Indians... haha.. nice try.

Americans are best at that to stir up and frame one against other...first India-China, now India-Iran...seems that U.S expects much from India more that just a friendly reliationship...

the ball is on India's camp now

Trying so hard to make Iranians flame on Indians... haha.. nice try.

Not only Iranians but in last couple of days they have tried hard to make Europe as target as well.. Actually, TBH it is their frustrations and desperation showing up because no one criticized the test.. :lol:

Americans are best at that to stir up and frame one against other...first India-China, now India-Iran...seems that U.S expects much from India more that just a friendly reliationship...

the ball is on India's camp now

Sounds more like you are playing online game or something.

1 missile test and all chinese bots go nuts..:hang2:

They want iran , europe to have issues with India..

well u can have it all exclusively in pdf.

Outside u wont have a slightest chance of waving ur weeny outside CPC stipulated boundary.

Enjoy... after finishing with Iran, try north korea ..

post that north koreans will attack India with sinoguy leading them.... riding on a pony and having 5 tons nukes in rear.

Let them give whatever spin they wanna give, we know what its for so do other saner people around the world.

GoI isn't the CPC dude. A successful missile test does not mean India is going to go on the offensive and bulldoze everyone in the vicinity into submission. That's a nasty PRC:china: habit, not an Indian one. India never has had problems with Iran, so I don't see why u r desperate to stir up some $hit needlessly right now.

Seems only :china::pakistan: are suffering from the 'successful missile syndrome' though..I've yet to see Iranians take your bait and start crapping on this thread. Why don't u guys just shove your insecurities and learn to live with a resurgent India?:wave:

Ie don't need to stir up some $hit needlessly, beside it's not our problem...that's the quote from the Video. How good Indians are in Iranian's eyes is up for them to judge. and don't brag about your A5...it's been an XXX threads about this object...and yes sure we feel insecure because your A5 is so inpredictable...we never know who control it : Indian or those who supply the missile guidance...LMAO

I bet none of the Iranians on the forum would be as worried as some of our Chinese friends want them to be!!

Ie don't need to stir up some $hit needlessly, beside it's not our problem...that's the quote from the Video. How good Indians are in Iranian's eyes is up for them to judge. and don't brag about your A5...it's been an XXX threads about this object...and yes sure we feel insecure because your A5 is so inpredictable...we never know who control it : Indian or those who supply the missile guidance...LMAO

Dude, trust me who ever control A5 has a common enemy in sight and that's what you should be concerned of more!!

Indians control it. Hope you feel secure now.

The fiction that the guidance system is imported or controlled by someone else is just that - fiction made up by chinese trolls here on pdf. Has no bearing in the real world. We take it as a backhanded compliment, when chinese posters manufacture fiction about our achievements.

By the way what about that other piece of fiction made up by a challenged troll, that the missile veered off course and landed on wheeler island itself? Have you let go of that story now? Just as eventually you will let go of this one too?

Sounds more like you are playing online game or something.

1 missile test and all chinese bots go nuts..:hang2:

They want iran , europe to have issues with India..

well u can have it all exclusively in pdf.

Outside u wont have a slightest chance of waving ur weeny outside CPC stipulated boundary.

Enjoy... after finishing with Iran, try north korea ..

post that north koreans will attack India with sinoguy leading them.... riding on a pony and having 5 tons nukes in rear.

If we Chinese bot go nuts for 1 A5 test than we should be scare to death for 10000 Russia and US missiles...your A5 is not apocalytical weapon...so your statement about Chinese reaction is over-rated.

If we Chinese bot go nuts for 1 A5 test than we should be scare to death for 10000 Russia and US missiles...your A5 is not apocalytical weapon...so your statement about Chinese reaction is over-rated.

The chinese in the real world are not going nuts, only a slightly worried reaction. Its the ones here on pdf who have been going nuts. You are right, they should be scared to death by US and Russian nukes first if they are logical. But the trolls here arent.

By the way A-5 is as much an "apocalyptic" weapon as any other for targets it can reach. It can pack a punch four times more powerful than the bomb dropped on hiroshima.

I bet none of the Iranians on the forum would be as worried as some of our Chinese friends want them to be!!!!

What we expect from them?? I just want their comment about this Video...if you Indian feel offended that's your problem:pop:

Dude, trust me who ever control A5 has a common enemy and that's what you should be concerned of more

Who ever control it is not important...bottom line we know how to get the accountable one :lol:

For Iran the Agni "God of Fire" is friendly.

After all their Zoroastrians ancestors also worshiped the Fire element.

Then you should not be bothered about probable targets of the innocent missile!

Back
Top Bottom