What's new

The Hina factor in India-Pakistan talks

Status
Not open for further replies.
All those reports then are infact true that Pakistan is way ahead of India in WMD's.

We in India put our hands up.....surrender.

why everyone is saying S M Krishna will be affected by her beauty? he is politician; old, matured.

dont think her beauty will affect him.

and Indian members should stop calling her m...l.she is married and matured.

lets not judge her just by her beauty.

why everyone is saying S M Krishna will be affected by her beauty? he is politician; old, matured.

dont think her beauty will affect him.

and Indian members should stop calling her m...l.she is married and matured.

lets not judge her just by her beauty.

Who is judging her.

We are only judging our senses.

Yaar , Jinonhe , Mayawati, Mamata, Sushma, Amma, Vasundhara, Sheila dekh dekh ke apni aankhe kharab karli , unhpe thoda to taras khao.

Politicians ko tarrna zaroori hai kya?

You are not using the internet to its full potential:lol:

Mr.S.M.K was a playboy(sort of!) of his times,he had alleged "flings" with famous Kannada actresses of the time!
Also,he has inherited a huge fortune from his father(A.L.A Jayalalitha),so isn't corrupt either!

Today somebody told me, her age is less than the total experience of the Indian FM.

She may be bold, she may be beautiful..but its the team behind her that matters, let wait and see how different she and her ministry is !!

She may be bold, she may be beautiful..but its the team behind her that matters, let wait and see how different she and her ministry is !!

Pakistan Foreign Ministry team currently is filled with very qualified technocrats. They threw the entire USG in a spin in the Raymond Davis incident. Thats another thing the US won in the end by getting the FM fired and replaced him with her.

Team matters, but in the end, the boss is the boss.

Today somebody told me, her age is less than the total experience of the Indian FM.

Yeah.. I read a comment saying that SMK was a politician before Hina's parents did what was to be done for her to be born.. I couldnt stop laughing for a couple minutes..

a lot of people here forget that age and wisdom do not go hand in hand .

plus she is hot man :woot:

Pakistan Foreign Ministry team currently is filled with very qualified technocrats. They threw the entire USG in a spin in the Raymond Davis incident. Thats another thing the US won in the end by getting the FM fired and replaced him with her.

Team matters, but in the end, the boss is the boss.

I dont know anything about the technocrats..If they are good, they will help her dodge India laid traps. But I never see Pakistan go for the offensive, but all in all I appreciate the work done by Pak ministry, But she needs to be aggressive, not like the earlier ministry.. but that was a tough time for pak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom