What's new

The Hina factor in India-Pakistan talks

Status
Not open for further replies.
The two countries will be watching and nothing else. I am not one to gossip but she is not very diplomatic.

The two foreign Ministers
dont%20push%20it.gif

Hina Rabbani- its like Pakistan saying to India- Talk to the Hand-

Apart from that I do not know why a politician should have too much make-up like on her face. I think a more elderly one with high diplomatic reputation is suited for foreign minister.

There is no specific criteria for foreign minister, she should be nationalist & strong by her words so being a younger foreign minister doesn't means that she is not successful. We are looking for good output from her side on international level so let's see.

"She belongs to influencial Khar family" Does she belong to a politically strong family?

thats really concerned matter really how she manage?

No, she is best answer to Hillary Clinton from Pakistan side at this moment. You have to read what she said in ASEAN conference in meeting with Hillary.

"She belongs to influencial Khar family" Does she belong to a politically strong family?

Does it matter?

We are interested in her personal capabilities as Foreign Minister but not in family.

Is it wise for Pakistan to give such an important position to inexperienced person. I am not questioning her intelligence, but experience as well as contacts matter when to comes to international diplomacy.

& what is international diplomacy?

All depends how she think Pakistan in international community and how she want to put status of Pakistan in her word in front of diplomatic wold, many thing are not under her control and she will only repeat them as decided policy with no change.

I'm surprised she was appointed at such a young age. Refreshing change to the traditional policy of taking the senior most individual as opposed to the most capable. Hope her work is as good as her looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom