What's new

The Greatest Leader of all Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the right to disagree with anything. ANYTHING. And I have right to talk about it. Just like you have right to disagree with me.

I don't think Mao was a great leader because he was a rapist and killed many people. Just like I dont agree that Adolf Hitler was a great leader as he killed many in the name of religion. This is the context.

If you think I have done something wrong, feel free to report the post (report option is at far left of any post) and carry on.

And hey, I always forgive people for their stupidity. That's one of my qualities.
:cheers:

Having the right to disagree and swearing others are not the same thing. They are mutually exclusive. This thread is not about who you think is not a great leader There is no other context. Your intention was take a cheat swipe and flame bait.

Imagine if I were to start one on Gandhi, you know how Indians members will respond. Mind you, I have well documented dirt on Gandhi, unlike your accusation of Mao which is academically unsubstantiated. But the need to qualify one's statement is certainly not one of your qualities. Since it is your prerogative to be stupid, you certainly have to be more forgiving with yourself.

Guan Yu.
Great commander, fighter (his bladed polearm weighs near 20kg) and oh yeah - he became a god worshiped in East Asia to this day.

Having the right to disagree and swearing others are not the same thing. They are mutually exclusive. This thread is not about who you think is not a great leader There is no other context. Your intention was take a cheat swipe and flame bait.

Imagine if I were to start one on Gandhi, you know how Indians members will respond. Mind you, I have well documented dirt on Gandhi, unlike your accusation of Mao which is academically unsubstantiated. But the need to qualify one's statement is certainly not one of your qualities. Since it is your prerogative to be stupid, you certainly have to be more forgiving with yourself.
So you mean people can express their suggestions, and even if I dont agree, I have to keep mum? Is that why you have come on this forum?

It doesn't work that way brother. I am going to say what i fee like. And you do understand that you can report any post dont you? That would end all your concerns. Its very simple if you think about it.

President Kennedy should be up there with the greats. He was the one who made landing a man on the Moon possible.

So you mean people can express their suggestions, and even if I dont agree, I have to keep mum? Is that why you have come on this forum?

It doesn't work that way brother. I am going to say what i fee like. And you do understand that you can report any post dont you? That would end all your concerns. Its very simple if you think about it.

So you mean people can freely express even if it constitute trolling and flame bait? You came to this forum, you should know there is a forum decorum. You talked about context, yet you didn't know the context of this thread is your choice of greatest leader, not who you think doesn't make a good leader, and Mao and rape aren't the subject matter either. It is very simple, one doesn't even need to think.

There has never been a great leader of the world. That is why most people in this topic are picking their own historical leaders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom