What's new

The Greatest Deception

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many people are acting like it's a big deal that gravity is supposedly false or something.

I already said a long time ago that it's possible that gravity does not exist but actually God is holding us in place. I think we should investigate whether this is theologically correct and go from there.

Why one should take nothing for start ?

Existing without a beginning sounds more like an attribute of God than of creation.

So many people are acting like it's a big deal that gravity is supposedly false or something.

I already said a long time ago that it's possible that gravity does not exist but actually God is holding us in place. I think we should investigate whether this is theologically correct and go from there.

Existing without a beginning sounds more like an attribute of God than of creation.
Or is it just because you think your life had a start from nothing and you are extending it to the universe ? If you haven't had a start and end do you think this question of start will arise in you ?

In a nicely curve shape? You are aware that scientist are now questioning the concept of gravity?

I was honestly not aware of that. Please provide me with some links to read up further on such important advances in such a basic concept, thanks.

lol, care to Google? The science you depend on has already questioned gravity.

Please provide some credible links of your choice as Auntie Googlie is not coming up with much on this topic.

If you were to use brain my friend, i was talking about discovering flight for the humans, which the humans of the time did not think was possible and hence used to laugh on the idea.

Anybody with a brain would first understand the difference between a discovery and an invention.

What waseela could God use to hold us in place and how could we mere humans investigate such a phenomenon?

Also, I'm a man of science myself. I've been studying computer programming.

MashaAllah!

What waseela could God use to hold us in place and how could we mere humans investigate such a phenomenon?

I think there was a scholar.... for some reason I think it was al-Shafi or al-Ghazali although those two were very different..... I'm not sure but I think I read that al-Shafi said that when something is set on fire it's actually God who causes the object to be set on fire... but I'm not sure which scholar it was, though.

God holding us in place rather than gravity is just a theory on my part and I definitely don't have any proof or evidence- it's just a theory but it is something I've thought about and mentioned before so I thought it was interesting that people now are seeming to say that gravity might not exist.

I'm of the impression that quantum physics actually suggests that our whole Newtonian view of things is false.

But I'm definitely no kind of expert in science. When I was a teenager, I used to love reading about philosophy (no one had ever taught me about Islam) but I was always very bored in science class and had trouble paying attention.

I think there was a scholar.... for some reason I think it was al-Shafi or al-Ghazali although those two were very different..... I'm not sure but I think I read that al-Shafi said that when something is set on fire it's actually God who causes the object to be set on fire... but I'm not sure which scholar it was, though.

God holding us in place rather than gravity is just a theory on my part and I definitely don't have any proof or evidence- it's just a theory but it is something I've thought about and mentioned before so I thought it was interesting that people now are seeming to say that gravity might not exist.

I'm of the impression that quantum physics actually suggests that our whole Newtonian view of things is false.

But I'm definitely no kind of expert in science. When I was a teenager, I used to love reading about philosophy (no one had ever taught me about Islam) but I was always very bored in science class and had trouble paying attention.

Thank you for your honesty and also for such interesting views.

Or is it just because you think your life had a start from nothing and you are extending it to the universe ? If you haven't had a start and end do you think this question of start will arise in you ?

Or were they created by nothing, or were they the creators [of themselves]?

-Sūrah At-Tur 52:35

Science has never managed to refute that verse and science will never do so. I don't even know of any case where scientists managed to bring back the dead yet Allah says (translation of the meaning, of course):

Does man think that We will not assemble his bones?
Yes. [We are] Able [even] to proportion his fingertips.

-Surah Al-Qiyamah 75:3-4

I have Tafseer-E-Usmaani in front of me. I think the verses themselves are sufficient but I think it would be nice to quote from the Tafseer of Sheikh Muhammad Taqi Usmani (who by the way survived an assassination attempt recently... thank God he survived but it is very sad that two guards were killed.... I can't understand why anyone would want to hurt this man) and I hope people reading find enjoyment in reading the commentary.

"3. This thought that how the bones, being deteriorated into particles and mixed with the earth, can be raised into new bodies of flesh and bones! This thing seems to be quite impossible to many men in the world."

"4. We can shape the phalanxes of fingers also. The phalanxes are described in particular because they are the outer sides of the body, and everything gets its completion after the construction of its ends. This is why in Urdu phraseology we speak: 'I am feeling pain to my phalanxes.' It means the whole body is aching. Moreover, there is much artistry in the construction of phalanxes due to their smallness. It is a more difficult and delicate work to shape and adjust the phalanxes of fingers. When He is powerful over complicated construction, He would still be more powerful over easier mechanism."

Also, Quran says every soul shall taste death. I have yet to see science cause anyone to be exempt from this. Nor will such ever occur.

Thank you for your honesty and also for such interesting views.

JazakAllahkhair

Man didn't come from monkeys in a sense. The often cited and very stupid remark is that why don't monkeys turn into humans then? It's because evolution is like a hybrid tree. Monkey like creatures were a major branch which got further divided into various smaller twigs. Present day monkeys are different twigs but we do share a common branch. 99% of man's DNA matches with that of a chimpanzee. 99%.
God might not ask you about this at the Judgement Day but He surely will be disappointed to know that He created such a beautiful universe for us to explore yet we closed our eyes and minds and behaved like stuffed toys.

I would like to be honest.

I haven't studied all the arguments against evolution.

This is because when I learn about something, I like to buy books and learn from books. Books help us to go more in depth whereas going off of the internet... the information is more superficial and also many times is not reliable. I prefer to go with books.

So I'm not super educated in terms of what arguments to make against evolution. I don't have the books to arm me with such arguments (except the Quran but I know some people are not believers, sadly).

However, Quran clearly states that we came from Adam (PBUH) and Eve. Given this starting premise, the idea that we come from monkeys appears very strange and bizarre to me.

Also, how can it possibly be reconciled with what Islam teaches? I don't think a Muslim who believes in Darwinism is a kaffir but I don't think Darwinism and Islam can be consistent with each other. I think their teachings are mutually exclusive and therefore they contradict.

Personally, I think Darwinism was a thinly veiled racist intended-justification for Anglo imperialism, as José Vasconcelos claimed in a preface to La Raza Cósmica and as I believe Bertrand Russell himself alluded to.

I think the real message of Darwinism was that Anglos are a superior, more evolved race and thus have a right to rule over us allegedly less evolved races.

This may sound strange to those who have not been made familiar with such a view but I think it is not so strange considering the full title of Darwin's "the Origin of Species:

"the Origin of Species (or, more completely, On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life)".

So you see, the subtext, I believe, is that the Anglos are such a "favoured race" and thus have a right to subjugate the other race.

Another thing, besides my belief that Darwinism was a thinly-veiled defense of Anglo imperialism, is that.... why don't we see monkeys evolving into humans today?

That seems strange to me from a Darwinian view. In thousands of years of human history, I don't know of any reports.... from Aristotle to Stephen Hawking..... of humans seeing monkeys become human.

I understand that from the Darwinian view, evolution would need millions of views. However, from that view as well, the monkeys have to today have been here for millions of years. Why isn't that process reaching its culmination today? Not only today but through thousands of years of written history. And not only with monkeys- why not with other animals?

The Darwinists are supposedly just following the facts but I think there are many people who are more well-versed in science than I am who can explain the scientific holes in Darwinism. For example, I haven't got a copy of his book yet but David Berlinski talks about this kind of thing:

The other thing is- why is Darwinism treated like a religion? Why are we supposed to not question it? There are apparently scientists who don't believe in it and who can give scientific arguments against it- why aren't we supposed to hear their side?

The fact is, the Darwinists claim they are just following the facts but I don't think that's really so.

It's easy to beat up on me as far as lacking science knowledge but I think there are people who know more about this area of science who are able to give scientific arguments against Darwinism.

Myself, I'm no expert on science but I don't think Darwinism is as irrefutable as is claimed. I think it's more the case that if you speak against it, you are mocked and laughed at and I think people are put under pressure to not speak against Darwinism.

It's a little old (2005) but this is an article saying that scientists and scholars can face persecution for questioning Darwinism.

https://evolutionnews.org/2005/12/academic_persecution_of_scient_1/

I believe it. I wouldn't be surprised at all if people lost their jobs over it.

If Darwinism was really so irrefutable, I don't think there'd be any need for such inquisition tactics. I think the Darwinists bully us common people by using a bunch of fancy-sounding language that we don't understand and then claiming a sort of intellectual victory because we don't know this fancy-sounding language. However, I can switch to a language that people here won't understand and that doesn't mean what I say is true.

only for some people, not for all. if there are lots of misleading and false claims about any religion, it is allowed. trying to correct the same may be disallowed at the discretion of the management

I know I may seem religious to some... in fact I feel ashamed and I feel that I lack in religiosity.... I am aware of my sins... however, I do not think from a secular viewpoint and such a viewpoint is alien to me. So I either talk from my viewpoint or I am quiet. The idea of removing God from my thinking and thinking from an atheist viewpoint is horrifying to me and I reject to think like that. To be banned is okay to me, to be made fun of is okay to me but to remove God from my thinking is horrifying to me. I need God and I depend on God. I need God for me to succeed in this life and the next and to erase my sins. Therefore, I don't want to remove God from my thoughts. If anything, I think I should put more emphasis on Allah- not less.

I may appear as stupid or dumb to others and I know that atheist-minded people like to insult me and think I'm dumb but I am reassured by the Quran which states (translation of the meaning, of course):

And when it is said to them, "Believe as the people have believed," they say, "Should we believe as the foolish have believed?" Unquestionably, it is they who are the foolish, but they know [it] not.

Surah Al-Baqarah 2:13

Furthermore, I believe it is dangerous to remove God from our thoughts and words and I am reassured in this by that I have evidence:

Ibn Umar reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Do not speak too much without mentioning Allah. Verily, talking too much without remembering Allah hardens the heart. The furthest of people from Allah is one with a hard heart.”

Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhī 2411

Grade: Hasan (fair) according to Al-Tirmirmidhī

https://abuaminaelias.com/dailyhadithonline/2012/09/20/dhikr-often-or-hard-heart/

Therefore, even if someone tells you not to mention God, I think that no one has such authority to make such a rule and that such a "rule" should be ignored and it would be crazy to follow it. We're supposed to enjoin the good and forbid the evil, not enjoin the evil and forbid the good.

(It's about Flat Earth ...for the anti Conspiracy folk to not waste their time).

For the Free thinkers* out there who believe in possibilities, instead of involving themselves into the servitude of the images, which are constantly beamed into their brain since childhood, and find it hard to step out of the comfort zones out of the fear of the unknown.

*Free Thinking = (Ability to imagine with images that do not originate from one's mind, and to believe in "possibilities" instead of restricting oneself to hardwired programming)

You can see other space objects from Earth easily with a telescope.

Observe and tell me.
Is Moon flat?
Is Sun flat?
Any other planets that you can see, are they flat?

You can easily find that they are spherical. If they are spherical then what makes you think that Earth is flat.

In Pakistan they don't allow you to fly weather balloons?
Your current location according to flag is Saudi Arabia. I am sure it will not be banned in both the countries.

In Dubai. You are welcome to try flying anything at high altitude here.

Observe and tell me.
Is Moon flat?
Is Sun flat?

You can easily find that they are spherical. If they are spherical then what makes you think that Earth is flat.

dude, just because you see them rounded and disc light, which most shiny objects would be anyway, doesn't mean they are completely rounded and not flat. What exactly is the meaning of flat? Something that has 4 corners?

At the same time, the heavenly bodies you see on the sky don't necessarily have to be the same as Earth. Earth is special in the sense it has life on it, and the life which God created specifically for Earth. That gives Earth a special status and it might just be the center of the World.

Why don;t you check the video where all of your arguments are already discussed and ample logic is provided?

And do tell me.
Why don't the long bridges have the concept of curvature in their model? Have you ever seen a really long bridge? Have you ever seen it curved from a distance?
Why do the moon and sun appear to be the exact same size despite Sun being so many times bigger than the Earth, and the moon being so many times smaller and at unequal distances as preached by the Science? Is it just a mere coincidence that they are placed at the perfect distance that mill make them appear the exact same size?

Why did NASA destroy all its data and material from the moon landings?

Why is the only evidence of Earth being round happens to be the images and videos. When was the last time you saw a non flat earth with your eye be in a flight or not?

And once again, watch the video, all your questions are answered and explained with logic.
The logic which is convincing enough to make me be neutral instead of being a flat earther or round earther because both sides have logic and both sides lack on absolute proof or evidence.

Observe and tell me.
Is Moon flat?
Is Sun flat?

While at it.
Also tell me why you are not allowed to visit Antarctica as a free citizen of the Earth?

And when was the last time you saw an actual footage of the North Pole? Let me guess, never...

I saw that. It is more about an introduction to the Theory of General Relativity than denying gravity.

Please put your reading glasses/hearing aids on and go through it again.

Most of us take gravity as an assumed part of our living realities, but why? Basic physics introduces us to the concept of gravity from a Newtonian sense, but when you start factoring Einstein into an understanding of gravity, things get… weird. For example, gravity may simply not exist

Please put your reading glasses/hearing aids on and go through it again.

Most of us take gravity as an assumed part of our living realities, but why? Basic physics introduces us to the concept of gravity from a Newtonian sense, but when you start factoring Einstein into an understanding of gravity, things get… weird. For example, gravity may simply not exist

That initial segment is intended to raise questions and you should follow the entire discussion through to the end where they answer such questions that were raised. Taking just an excerpt out of context is highly misleading. Again, the questions are an introduction to the theory of General Relativity, and not to negate gravity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom