What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

China and Russia are geographical and strategical partners, it's not the vendor-customer relation like Russia is with India and Vietnam. I mean, China and Russia need each other's support. This is a two-way collaboration, mutual help. India and Vietnam only need Russia's weapon, Russia has no expectations on them.

But I hold qualified opinion on Russian. I don't trust them.
Yup India Russian relation ship is vendor-customer relationship,but they come and stand with us like in 71,when the US sent the 7th fleet.
And China has higher than mountain,and deeper than ocean friendship with some but never stand with them in the time of need.
Now thats something.

Laos and Cambodia are both Chinese puppet states.

They depend on our markets, technology, weapons, goods & services and political support.

Laos and Cambodia are more pro-China than North Korea.

I have to say, Koreans are not like those people from failed states, even North Koreans are surrounded by big powers, they still struggle to make the best interest. We should keep an eye on North Korea, and in the future they will cause more trouble to China than Vietnam did.

Yup India Russian relation ship is vendor-customer relationship,but they come and stand with us like in 71,when the US sent the 7th fleet.
And China has higher than mountain,and deeper than ocean friendship with some but never stand with them in the time of need.
Now thats something.

They wish they could, but in fact their voice is not that loud on international stage.

Last edited:
I have to say, Koreans are not like those people from failed states, even North Koreans are surrounded by big powers, they still struggle to make the best interest. We should keep an eye on North Korea, and in the future they will cause more trouble to China than Vietnam did.

They wish they could, but in fact their voice is not that loud on international stage.

Yup ,if wishes where ,,,,,,,,,,,

Yeah ... Don't mess with Vietnam themselves, and you could be friend, not enemy ...
To NK : when China make friend to someone else, China could be their enemy ...

Right now the last country Russia wants to anger is China. We are their alternative market for energy exports as Europe is moving away from Russian energy. Russians want money and they realise China can make them more money than the rest of Asia combined.

China used to team up with Cambodia to face ASEAN, with Pak to face India ...
Vietnam is not any country vassal, whoever we want to team up depend on our choice only.

China used to team up with Cambodia to face ASEAN, with Pak to face India ...
Vietnam is not any country vassal, whoever we want to team up depend on our choice only.

Vietcongs have been a vassal of China for centuries. It still is a renegade Chinese province.

Vietcongs never been a vassal of China ... you are so fun

Yup. They have. Vietcongs have always been a vassal state of China for centuries.

It still is a vassal state because you export Viet women to China to marry Chinese men.

This is a fact.

Yup. They have. Vietcongs have always been a vassal state of China for centuries.

It still is a vassal state because you export Viet women to China to marry Chinese men.

This is a fact.

Women give birth of men to the world ... why you don't call those women as Mothers ?
Many Chinese must call Vietnamese women as their Mothers, Grandmothers
You are wrong of vassal aspect

Women give birth of men to the world ... why you don't call those women as Mothers ?
Many Chinese must call Vietnamese women as their Mothers, Grandmothers
You are wrong of vassal aspect

You really need to speak better English dude.

Unite Sub-Mekong Region ! Good Idea, Do it !
Mr.Thaksin protected by Mr. Hun-Sen who is called "One eyed lackey of the Vietnamese" is the Key to unite Thailand.:pop:
35200139-F55B-41EC-AF77-4A95E32B9C96_mw1024_n_s.jpg

The ONLY reason we did not form alliance is because of our non-interference policy. We could easily shift that policy in 2020s and build the core China-PAK alliance which will bring in other close friends of China and Pak together to form a security and strategic ring. You can expect that. Since you are part of the Russian alliance, then you do your own thing and we do our own thing.

If we are not trust, we would not be this powerful in this short 30 years time frame.

Pak should be regret in future, when they let China use their road and sea port to China asscess to Indian ocean. Your avatar reminder me to old story in history of China: "hiren road of Wuguo to attack Jua Guo". At the end, both state were conquered.

Shut your mouth ,idiot .

NiceGuy said "unite Sub-Mekong region", that does not sound peaceful

and who the hell you think you are ? Unite a region?

You guys tried to do that few years ago ,and you guys still can not forget this day dream.

We will never allow you to do that like what we did years ago .

To know oneself is a good character for a person ,also for a country or nation.

That is what you guys need to learn and study .

As soon as you guys got off Fra and US, you guys want to get the hegemony of the sub-mekong region with your joking the third military power.

If you guys try that again , you will get beat up again , I 100% ensure you that ,Remember my words.
no need to run amok. you can stop the PLA.
times have long gone when Vietnam forcefully civilized the barbarians. :-)

today every nation in SE Asia is free in the decision if they want to join Vietnamese "friendship club". Sorry, China as a country in East Asia is not eligible. You stay out. :lol:

Laos and Cambodia are both Chinese puppet states.

They depend on our markets, technology, weapons, goods & services and political support.

Laos and Cambodia are more pro-China than North Korea.
If u trust Laos - a nation with half of population is Vnese, or Camb with the military is under VN control, then, feel free to give them nuke, we love it ,too :P

Back
Top Bottom