What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

NO, you are totally wrong. you are clueless.

first, the author Stephen Blank is an internationally known expert on Russia and the former Soviet Union. He knows more on Russia than CCP and delusional Chinese posters here combined.

American Foreign Policy Council - Experts » Stephen Blank

second, he is right. The Sino-Russia relationship is just of a facade. a bluff.
third, in contrast, the Vietnam-Russia tie is very strong and becomes stronger in the future.
fourth, he is right in the assessment: Vietnam increasingly becomes a capable middle power.

and where is China? a pawn of Russia? :lol:

you seem to run out of argument: now talk of women and girls...LOL

Viets need to learn the truth about where their country stands in the pecking order vis-a-vis China.

Cambodia and Laos will have nukes too. DPRK will have more!
We dont care!
Yeah , just give Laos-Camb nukes, dont forget half of Laos' population is VNese and VN is controlling Camb's army :pop:

the Russians just want to make money. they sell to everyone including China, Vietnam and India.
America has policy of arms embargo, while Russia not.

sure, Vietnam knows its place in Asia. we are open-minded, unlike the Chinese, who think to have reached the top of the world and stop learning. :disagree:

by the way, I notice you come from Nepal. :cheers:

http://www.thehimalayantimes.com/fullNews.php?headline=Visiting Vietnamese Minister wants strong ties with Nepal&NewsID=410769

vignette.php
yup im from nepal and my reply of ur thread was on your ambition to rule Universe with korean

obviously balanced moving towards asia is needed. China may be the most important partner of russia but we arent for china. China had like since 20 years the opportunity to buy our oil and gas but they instead turned towards central asia and the middle east route which is guarded by american carriers, and they keep doing all kind of measures to avoid energy from russia like still using coal which pollutes their cities.

And i have the feel they now they see an opportunity again to exploit our situation instead of helping us against western sanctions to get a cheaper price for our energy and access to weapon technology, if you read many chinese opinions. But even if they would turn to russian energy, china alone cant fill russias trade which stands at a total of 850 billion dollars which half of that is made with EU countries.

Also, if we wouldnt sell viatnamese weapons they would buy american ones and if gazprom wouldnt drill for oil there total or exxon would do it i hope china sees that way

Last edited:
You must have forgotten how Cambodia saboatge the ASEAN summit, which was to be used by viet & pinoy on the SCS issue against China? Do you even know what happen in that event? How ministers of ASEAN countries were trying to "get the hell outta here" before viet & pinoys could even speak a word? Research on this subject then you'll see who's your so called friends. :D

You are so right about national interest primacy over friendship fallacy. Which is precisely the point I've made - Russia or the US will use viet against China, not because they are your friend, but you serve a purpose. Case in point - USSR used viet during the vietnam war against the US, without Soviet spilling a drop of blood. Agent orange should remind you of those faithful years :D

Viet Nam, Vietnamese not viet, even you hate Vietnamese atleast used proper punctuation and capital letter when mention a name of the nation and it people.

Viet Nam, Vietnamese not viet, even you hate Vietnamese atleast used proper punctuation and capital letter when mention a name of the nation and it people.
Thanks bro, yeah, Chinese here should use proper capital letter :tup:

obviously balanced moving towards asia is needed. China may be the most important partner of russia but we arent for china. China had like since 20 years the opportunity to buy our oil and gas but they instead turned towards central asia and the middle east route which is guarded by american carriers, and they keep doing all kind of measures to avoid energy from russia like still using coal which pollutes their cities.

And i have the feel they now they see an opportunity again to exploit our situation instead of helping us against western sanctions to get a cheaper price for our energy and access to weapon technology, if you read many chinese opinions. But even if they would turn to russian energy, china alone cant fill russias trade which stands at a total of 850 billion dollars which half of that is made with EU countries.

Also, if we wouldnt sell viatnamese weapons they would buy american ones and if gazprom wouldnt drill for oil there total or exxon would do it i hope china sees that way
Yeah, just like the Old time, VN-Russia stand together , kick some bad @$$ and share the benefit together :partay:
soyuz-37.jpg

Last edited:

Fair enough, I will use Vietnam from now on. Does that please our Vietnamese friends here? :D

The US is de facto the most powerful country in the world. Till the day the US loses that position, China and Russia will not stop working together to make the US no longer the most powerful country in the world. :oops:

All countries mak

There is no real issue despite internet chatter & some officials making nosie about the oil drill in SCS. Also, selling Vietnam weapons - no issue. :D As for the oil & gas price, we definately want the best price we can get, as replacing coal use in China over long term is very expensive, it's not something we can deal without serious consideration. Also, diversification is key to our energy security, so just buying oil & gas from Russia alone is unrealistic. Besides, we need to build relations with other countries thtu' trade & investment, I sure the Putin administration understands. :D

I hope Ukraine will stabilise soon, surely the fiasco there is taking toll on people's emotion in Russia as well.

Chinese mumbers o PDF is bla and blaa about IQ of Chinese, in reality you are cunning kids with Ah Q mentality, black pawn of Russia and US. You changed from Soviet's pawn to US's pawn.

No one in the world could trust on Chinese, even thought Khmer Rouge.
The ONLY reason we did not form alliance is because of our non-interference policy. We could easily shift that policy in 2020s and build the core China-PAK alliance which will bring in other close friends of China and Pak together to form a security and strategic ring. You can expect that. Since you are part of the Russian alliance, then you do your own thing and we do our own thing.

If we are not trust, we would not be this powerful in this short 30 years time frame.

Back
Top Bottom