What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

actually it would be the best moment for china to invade taiwan as long as the US is headed towards europe, it would be a huge blow to america but unfurtainly its not gonna happen.

Ukraine does not have an army, but Vietnam. the Philippines has the backing of America.
if China wants to start a war, do it.
How about Georgia?

Just depend on the west want Viet Nam to possess nuclear weapons or not. Those question are irrelevance to whether Viet Nam can or can't build their nuclear weapons.
Seriously ,you really believe THE WEST will help Viet to make Nuke weapon and use it to fight China under some situation,such as China attack Viet ?????

Big nation possess nuclear weapons don't mean they are responsible nuclear arm nation. Small nation possess nuclear weapons don't mean they are reckless with their nuclear weapons and want to start a nuclear war. All nation need to possess nuke will deter any nation start a war with their naked aggression.
Talk these words to US president please.

Let him save his fart about NK and IRAN ' nuke program.

Last edited:
The worst thing China could do is join the loosers club a.k.a ex-soviet friends.

I'm crossing my fingers they will make this mistake. China will have the same fate of Soviet Union. Disintegration and domination.

Actually, Russia is less of a threat than China. We all know human rights abuses and crimes done by Chinicites.. The international community can turn a blind eye to Russia but China no mercy will be shown. Even Russia agrees with this premise if you read through their geopolitical strategy in Asia.

China will be completely on their own versus the world.
Lol. China is not some dumb turkish cannon fodder used by nato

Russia has its own agenda in Asia. Only delusional Chinese assume they are a friend of Russia.

from the beginning, the Soviets or later Russians have always been on Vietnam side, notably in the support of Vietnam in the struggle against the French, America and China.

the Soviets supported Vietnam in the military campaign against Pol Pot Cambodia. Russia supports Vietnam stance in the SC Sea. Their companies explore oil and gas with Vietnamese counterparts as well as provide weapons and technologies to Vietnam to counter China.

Putin is a friend of Vietnam. He never cares of the many warnings of the Chinese. Putin wants Russia to again become a superpower, challenging America and China hegemony in Asia. If it comes to whom to trust the Russians trust the Japanese more than the Chinese. Putin rejects Chinese demand to leave Asia. He even rejects Chinese idea to support them in the dispute against Japan.
Yes ,Russia really loves you guys rather than us .

Because you serve Russia really well!

Russia will help VN to unite Sub-Mekong region. After successfully united the region, VN will get bigger and stronger, then, both Great Russia and Great Viet will sandwich China and treat China as a cheap clown in Asia. :pop:
Unite Sub-Mekong Region ! Good Idea, Do it !

Unite Sub-Mekong Region ! Good Idea, Do it !
already in the making: Vietnam-Laos-Cambodia-Thailand :-)

FOREIGN PRESS CENTER > NguoiDung > TinTuc > TinChiTiet

635324580796570001_1116a908203da21b12d688c8714a077c_L.jpg

"NO"? Lol why are you so angry? Does the truth hurt that bad? It doesn't matter if he describes himself on his own webpage as an "internationally known expert", that page is only for self-promotion. I understand Vietnamese give others a free-pass for self-aggrandizement because they are guilty of it too, so it would be hypocritical to fault others for it. But most other nationalities find it laughable and embarrassing. The reality is that "Mr. Blank", who doesn't have his own wikipedia page, works for an American propaganda organ (AFPC), and thus can't publish anything in good faith. America's is facing one of their most tense foreign policy crises right now, and it shows in their desperate half-rate propaganda leaflets.

Instead of being a cheap cheerleader for hire and hiding behind the author's (worthless) name, why don't you tell us which argument he has made that is still valid for proving his thesis statement: that Russia is attempting to contain China?
I don´t get angry. the word NO is just written in capital letter, although many Chinese posters insult and threat with bombing Vietnam.

you scold on AFPC. but how many think tanks on foreign policiy does China have? can you name me any? any well-known besides the nationalistic Global Times?
as I said previoulsy, Russia does not contain China as a primary goal, but neither leaves East and SE Asia just to please China.

Last edited:
obviously balanced moving towards asia is needed. China may be the most important partner of russia but we arent for china. China had like since 20 years the opportunity to buy our oil and gas but they instead turned towards central asia and the middle east route which is guarded by american carriers, and they keep doing all kind of measures to avoid energy from russia like still using coal which pollutes their cities.

And i have the feel they now they see an opportunity again to exploit our situation instead of helping us against western sanctions to get a cheaper price for our energy and access to weapon technology, if you read many chinese opinions. But even if they would turn to russian energy, china alone cant fill russias trade which stands at a total of 850 billion dollars which half of that is made with EU countries.

Also, if we wouldnt sell viatnamese weapons they would buy american ones and if gazprom wouldnt drill for oil there total or exxon would do it i hope china sees that way
yes, Russia is welcome to cooperate and make more deals with Vietnam. for instance, your new idea of exploring the space: :-) you can sell rocket technology to Vietnam. China is not reliable.

the%20control%20system%20of%20the%20vinasat.jpg

Russia, Vietnam to explore space for peaceful purposes | VOV Online Newspaper

already in the making: Vietnam-Laos-Cambodia-Thailand :-)

FOREIGN PRESS CENTER > NguoiDung > TinTuc > TinChiTiet

635324580796570001_1116a908203da21b12d688c8714a077c_L.jpg

I don´t get angry. the word NO is just written in capital letter, although many Chinese posters insult and threat with bombing Vietnam.

you scold on AFPC. but how many think tanks on foreign policiy does China have? can you name me any? any well-known besides the nationalistic Global Times?
as I said previoulsy, Russia does not contain China as a primary goal, but neither leaves East and SE Asia just to please China.

If so , please do not criticize US for the Viet-US war ,or China for sino-Viet war anymore.;

How about Georgia?

Seriously ,you really believe THE WEST will help Viet to make Nuke weapon and use it to fight China under some situation,such as China attack Viet ?????

Talk these words to US president please.

Let him save his fart about NK and IRAN ' nuke program.

What make you think the West wouldn't want Viet Nam arm themselve with nuclear weapons? Did I say US and Nato will help Viet Nam acquire nuclear weapons? seriously what make China untouchable to stop US and Nato arming Viet Nam with nuclear weapon? You are overestimate China influence in this world.

If so , please do not criticize US for the Viet-US war ,or China for sino-Viet war anymore.;
don´t talk rubbish! we come with a peaceful intention. Nobody is forced to cooperate with Vietnam.

Viet Nam, Vietnamese not viet, even you hate Vietnamese atleast used proper punctuation and capital letter when mention a name of the nation and it people.
Vietnam or Viet Nam,
Vietnamese or Viet, both are ok

Fair enough, I will use Vietnam from now on. Does that please our Vietnamese friends here? :D
yes, that is fair. PLS DON´T USE the term Vietcong.

Last edited:
don´t talk rubbish! we come with a peaceful intention. Nobody is forced to cooperate with Vietnam.

Vietnam or Viet Nam,
Vietnamese or Viet, both are ok

yes, that is fair. PLS DON´T USE the term Vietcong.

Shut your mouth ,idiot .

NiceGuy said "unite Sub-Mekong region", that does not sound peaceful

and who the hell you think you are ? Unite a region?

You guys tried to do that few years ago ,and you guys still can not forget this day dream.

We will never allow you to do that like what we did years ago .

To know oneself is a good character for a person ,also for a country or nation.

That is what you guys need to learn and study .

As soon as you guys got off Fra and US, you guys want to get the hegemony of the sub-mekong region with your joking the third military power.

If you guys try that again , you will get beat up again , I 100% ensure you that ,Remember my words.

Last edited:
Right now the last country Russia wants to anger is China. We are their alternative market for energy exports as Europe is moving away from Russian energy. Russians want money and they realise China can make them more money than the rest of Asia combined.

What make you think the West wouldn't want Viet Nam arm themselve with nuclear weapons? Did I say US and Nato will help Viet Nam acquire nuclear weapons? seriously what make China untouchable to stop US and Nato arming Viet Nam with nuclear weapon? You are overestimate China influence in this world.

China is not the key , no matter we are weak or strong , I do not want to say how many times we fight each,other.

The key is whether US will allow the nuclear proliferation or not, understand ?

Looks like in your opinion us will allow that for another country . That is , how to say ,naive.

Start a Nuke war for Viet, you guys are really good ally .

China will take preemptive military action in Vietnam if China even gets a hint that Vietcongs are building nuclear weapons.

Vietcongs will NEVER have nukes, its plain and simple.

The PLA can carpet bomb every city in Vietnam with minimal casualties.

Vietnam is nothing more than a renegade Chinese province.

Yeah , just give Laos-Camb nukes, dont forget half of Laos' population is VNese and VN is controlling Camb's army :pop:

Laos and Cambodia are both Chinese puppet states.

They depend on our markets, technology, weapons, goods & services and political support.

Laos and Cambodia are more pro-China than North Korea.

Last edited:
China and Russia are geographical and strategical partners, it's not the vendor-customer relation like Russia is with India and Vietnam. I mean, China and Russia need each other's support. This is a two-way collaboration, mutual help. India and Vietnam only need Russia's weapon, Russia has no expectations on them.

But I hold qualified opinion on Russian. I don't trust them.

China don't need to follow anyone. Many counties are learning from China. Be confident guys!

Back
Top Bottom