What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

What brought myself to bring this thought into the thread is the latest video by a self-proclaimed German patriot, Russophile and YouTuber called Nikolai Alexander, who runs the YouTube channel Reconquista Germania. In his videos, he talks about geopolitics, history and current social affairs, such as anti-Russian propaganda, the Syrian and Ukrainian crisis, Nikolai Starikov (Russian political writer and pundit), uncontrolled mass immigration in Europe etc.

In his recent video, titled 'The New World Order lures a patriot into a trap', he also deals with China's current role in geopolitics in his personal view of the world. The video is longer than an hour and since he mentions many different aspects in it, e.g. the foundation of the Fed, Trotsky vs. Stalin, American imperialism, WWIII and an imminent global economic collapse, to mention a few, and it takes too much effort and time to summarise all of these, I will only focus on China in my example.

While there are many things I agree with him, he unexpectedly unleashes a barrage of Sinophobic arguments that put Gordon Chang to shame.

"The US has to conquer the entire world, until its time runs out, i.e. overinflation occurs. If the US achieves said target, it can carry out a currency reform, in other words, a controlled collapse, without foreign powers exploiting power vacuums. However, there are two behemoths, which are nearly impossible to break down, obstructing America's road to the finish line: Russia and China."

"There are conspiracy theorists that are of the opinion that these nations have already been incorporated in the power structure of the NWO. This assumption, however, includes one blatant fallacy. If this were to be the case, there would be no need to wait for a merger between Russia, China and the Anglo-American empire whilst eliminating smaller actors such as Iran and to artificially orchestrate conflicts that may lead to another World War."

Sound, then. But the best is yet to come.

"Whilst the impoverishment in the supposedly capitalist West wears on, we watch a supposedly communist China ascend to become a global power."

"Not only does the Chinese economy chalk up record growth, the Chinese also purchase everything worldwide. Resources, real estate, ports and territory. And the West watches without doing anything. Very logical. Germany 'defends its freedom' from some cavemen in the Hindu Kush range, but there's nothing it can do against an unprecedented authoritarian mega empire in the East."

Beating the China threat drum, eh?

"And it becomes even more ludicrous. Not only does the West just watch, it backs this development. It is the West that outsource its industries to China, sells its commodities to the Chinese and clandestinely kept China via TOT and other ploys alive, when it was actually communist and unable to survive on its own"

"TOT" Yes, it's the West that's been allied to the People's Republic of China since Day One, right, Nikolai? It's the West China urgently needed for its survivial during the first years, right? :angel:

"How can you explain that the West has been beating the death out of powers that could threaten them to some extent for centuries, but now cultivates an existential threat, such as the Chinese Empire? Because China is set to be the new base of operations of the NWO. It's not the US that transferred its industries to China, it's the NWO that did so from a sinking ship to another one. It's not the Americans that sold off their, or rather our own gold to China, it's the NWO that did so from the old HQ to their new."

Congratulations, Nikolai. You've promoted the China threat thesis even more effectively that any of the trolls on PDF, and the China hawks from the countries at odds with China.

"This is why the West, which usually spits fire to anyone opposing its doctrine, embarrassingly kowtows to China, its 'future saviour', without any criticism."

"China's human rights violations are far more severe than in Russia, but it's the latter that is always under fire from the Western presstitutes."

Ironically, you did Amnesty International, Freedom House and Human Rights Watch, all of which are tools of the NWO you're going on about for an hour, proud. :angel:

"China, on the other hand, is being praised by the Western press thanks to its economic growth. For example, Die Zeit published an article called 'Are autocrats better at managing a country's economy?' (Shows a screencap of the article)"

Never knew German MSM, CNN, BBC, Fox News, Al Jazeera and Gordon Chang are paid to get their tongues up XJP's bum. Thanks for reminding me.

At the end of the video, he believes the West is headed for a major political and economic crisis, a civil war even that will change its landscape forever, as a new regime is to emerge out of this disaster. And guess who will lead it, in his view?

"Communist and authoritarian China, which somehow evaded this crisis, as well as the power elite, since they are in possession of the gold reserves, the infrastructure, the factories, the ports and the resources. And we, by the way, we will be no more. The civil war and the chaos will be exploited to secretly shut down any forms of opposition. Humanity will finally be done for."

Finally, he calls the viewer to "expose" the plan of said elites to the public and, if possible, run as a patriot in politics to become head of government and, if successful, tell the public the current system will no longer last forever. In his opinion, Brexit has failed, partially due to Farage's resignation from UKIP out of fear and the lack of results afterwards, whereas Trump can ill afford to fail. He also calls them to get out from what he calls a "consumer mentality" and to spread the message conveyed by his video.

Not sure if Nikolai Alexander is for real or I'm reading a dystopic novel, to say the least. o_O @Götterdämmerung, do you happen to watch his videos?

What brought myself to bring this thought into the thread is the latest video by a self-proclaimed German patriot, Russophile and YouTuber called Nikolai Alexander, who runs the YouTube channel Reconquista Germania. In his videos, he talks about geopolitics, history and current social affairs, such as anti-Russian propaganda, the Syrian and Ukrainian crisis, Nikolai Starikov (Russian political writer and pundit), uncontrolled mass immigration in Europe etc.

In his recent video, titled 'The New World Order lures a patriot into a trap', he also deals with China's current role in geopolitics in his personal view of the world. The video is longer than an hour and since he mentions many different aspects in it, e.g. the foundation of the Fed, Trotsky vs. Stalin, American imperialism, WWIII and an imminent global economic collapse, to mention a few, and it takes too much effort and time to summarise all of these, I will only focus on China in my example.

While there are many things I agree with him, he unexpectedly unleashes a barrage of Sinophobic arguments that put Gordon Chang to shame.

"The US has to conquer the entire world, until its time runs out, i.e. overinflation occurs. If the US achieves said target, it can carry out a currency reform, in other words, a controlled collapse, without foreign powers exploiting power vacuums. However, there are two behemoths, which are nearly impossible to break down, obstructing America's road to the finish line: Russia and China."

"There are conspiracy theorists that are of the opinion that these nations have already been incorporated in the power structure of the NWO. This assumption, however, includes one blatant fallacy. If this were to be the case, there would be no need to wait for a merger between Russia, China and the Anglo-American empire whilst eliminating smaller actors such as Iran and to artificially orchestrate conflicts that may lead to another World War."

"Whilst the impoverishment in the supposedly capitalist West wears on, we watch a supposedly communist China ascend to become a global power."

"Not only does the Chinese economy chalk up record growth, the Chinese also purchase everything worldwide. Resources, real estate, ports and territory. And the West watches without doing anything. Very logical. Germany 'defends its freedom' from some cavemen in the Hindu Kush range, but there's nothing it can do against an unprecedented authoritarian mega empire in the East."

"And it becomes even more ludicrous. Not only does the West just watch, it backs this development. It is the West that outsource its industries to China, sells its commodities to the Chinese and clandestinely kept China via TOT and other ploys alive, when it was actually communist and unable to survive on its own"

"TOT" Yes, it's the West that's been allied to the People's Republic of China since Day One, right, Nikolai? It's the West China urgently needed for its survivial during the first years, right? :angel:

"How can you explain that the West has been beating the death out of powers that could threaten them to some extent for centuries, but now cultivates an existential threat, such as the Chinese Empire? Because China is set to be the new base of operations of the NWO. It's not the US that transferred its industries to China, it's the NWO that did so from a sinking ship to another one. It's not the Americans that sold off their, or rather our own gold to China, it's the NWO that did so from the old HQ to their new."

Congratulations, Nikolai. You've promoted the China threat thesis even more effectively that any of the trolls on PDF, and the China hawks from the countries at odds with China.

"This is why the West, which usually spits fire to anyone opposing its doctrine, embarrassingly kowtows to China, its 'future saviour', without any criticism."

"China's human rights violations are far more severe than in Russia, but it's the latter that is always under fire from the Western presstitutes."

Ironically, you did Amnesty International, Freedom House and Human Rights Watch, all of which are tools of the NWO you're going on about for an hour, proud. :angel:

"China, on the other hand, is being praised by the Western press thanks to its economic growth. For example, Die Zeit published an article called 'Are autocrats better at managing a country's economy?' (Shows a screencap of the article)"

Never knew German MSM, CNN, BBC, Fox News, Al Jazeera and Gordon Chang are paid to get their tongues up XJP's bum. Thanks for reminding me.

At the end of the video, he believes the West is headed for a major political and economic crisis, a civil war even that will change its landscape forever, as a new regime is to emerge out of this disaster. And guess who will lead it, in his view?

"Communist and authoritarian China, which somehow evaded this crisis, as well as the power elite, since they are in possession of the gold reserves, the infrastructure, the factories, the ports and the resources. And we, by the way, we will be no more. The civil war and the chaos will be exploited to secretly shut down any forms of opposition. Humanity will finally be done for."

Finally, he calls the viewer to "expose" the plan of said elites to the public and, if possible, run as a patriot in politics to become head of government and, if successful, tell the public the current system will no longer last forever. In his opinion, Brexit has failed, partially due to Farage's resignation from UKIP out of fear and the lack of results afterwards, whereas Trump can ill afford to fail. He also calls them to get out from what he calls a "consumer mentality" and to spread the message conveyed by his video.

Not sure if Nikolai Alexander is for real or I'm reading a dystopic novel, to say the least. o_O @Götterdämmerung, do you happen to watch his videos?

I haven't wached this clip, but funny enough, today I just had a thought about the cabal and China's ascendency from a historic point of view. As we know, Mao was indeed supported by Rockerfeller. But somehow members of the Chinese elite were smart enough to just play along till Mao died. In fact, Deng also played along so not to cause any suspicion as he know China was too weak to counter the cabal. Deng and the post Mao elite in China know that China can only escape the cabal's design by modernising China and gather enough strength. Now it's too late for the cabal to really influece China but that does not mean that they have given up. There are still many sell outs in the Chinese elite and to identify them is the most difficult task.

Just my two cents.

I haven't wached this clip, but funny enough, today I just had a thought about the cabal and China's ascendency from a historic point of view. As we know, Mao was indeed supported by Rockerfeller. But somehow members of the Chinese elite were smart enough to just play along till Mao died. In fact, Deng also played along so not to cause any suspicion as he know China was too weak to counter the cabal. Deng and the post Mao elite in China know that China can only escape the cabal's design by modernising China and gather enough strength. Now it's too late for the cabal to really influece China but that does not mean that they have given up. There are still many sell outs in the Chinese elite and to identify them is the most difficult task.

Just my two cents.

I remember watching a video on YouTube where the narrator showed pictures of Mao meeting members of the cabal you were talking about (can't remember their exact names but they were revealed to be Zionists) as the premise of this video is to prove that revolutions are one method of said cabal to fulfil their aims.

I'll be damned if this is all true, though.

I believe Soros is part of the NWO. How else can he make billions betting against British pound in the 80s that made him the headline news? Guys like Alex Jones, Nikolai Alexander are NWO tools propagating the NWO.

I think I need to clarify my nomenclature here.

As mentioned previously, I borrowed the term "Anglo-Zionist" from a Swiss-born Russian-Dutch blogger named The Saker, who currently lives in the US and writes about various geopolitical events and military-related topics. He is, obviously, pro-Russia but also pro-China, due to his Russian origin and his hatred towards the neocons and the 1% that run what he calls, the "Anglo-Zionist Empire", or "The Empire", for short. As you can tell from the name, it stands for the US, its accomplices and vassal states worldwide.

Here's a blog post where he explains the reasons for his usage: http://thesaker.is/why-i-use-the-term-anglozionist-and-why-its-important/

Now I used "Anglo-Zionist network" synonymous to the NWO, or the cabal, used by Götterdämmerung. Thinking about it, I find the latter two terms, while being commonly used to describe a small group of power elites you do not hear about often but wield enormous influence on the globe, to be more more fitting than mine.

Chinese economist Song Hongbing participated in the conference in Sejm (Polish Parlament). He was talking about New Silk Road.
Mr Song talk in English about New Silk Road at 26:43 and 1:26:08

Major projects along the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC)

From Chongyang Institute of Renmin University of China and Caijing Magazine

d997d22e-abd8-4533-8428-fed14e0b87c0.jpg

Pakistan should be energy sufficient soon. No more power cuts or outages.
Improved transport infrastructure.
Hive of activities at Gwadar port.
CPEC is a game changer for Pakistan.

Spotlight: Belt and Road Initiative to reshape world economy, expert says
2017-01-29 13:03 Xinhua Editor: Huang Mingrui

China's Belt and Road Initiative can greatly benefit the world and significantly reshape the global economic development if certain risks are addressed, Jean-Pierre Lehmann, an expert on the international economy, said here Friday at a conference.

The Belt and Road Initiative, proposed by China in 2013, aims to build a trade and infrastructure network connecting Asia with Europe and Africa along the ancient Silk Road trade routes. It has won support from over 100 countries and international organizations.

In his speech, Lehmann, who is also the founder of the Evian Group, said the initiative, involving 2.5 trillion U.S. dollars and infusing 1.75 percent surplus into the world's gross domestic product (GDP), could bring huge economic benefits, if some challenges, like the new-asset quality and social unrest in some of the areas within the network, are overcome.

Reminding that "the narrative of the 21st century will be written in Asia by the Asians, and above all, by China as a regional and global power," Lehmann said that "China is already the main market for many countries, from Brazil to France ... there are Chinese interests across the world, from Seattle to Djibouti."

China's global dimension is already obvious, he suggested. "The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB), set up in 2016, attracted even the U.S. allies, and Obama failed to prevent them from joining the AIIB. China already set up 110 economic zones in 50 countries. In Xi'an (a city in China's northwest), the Summit of the Silk Road gathered 500 participants from 52 countries," he said.

Some 25 percent of the world economic growth comes from China, the expert said, adding that by 2030, China will become a high-income economy with strong harmonious relations and driven by creativity and power of ideas. "The Chinese economy was made by muscle, but now it's getting more with the brain, but many do not understand this!"

The world depends on China and China depends on the world, Lehmann said.

Deng Xiaoping, the late Chinese leader who initiated the reform and opening-up policies, said that China cannot develop in isolation from the rest of the world. Three decades later, the world cannot do without China, the expert pointed out.

Lehmann also suggested there is strong competition when it comes to doing business with China. "Often, many countries seem to have the same competitive advantages, but you should keep up the discussion and build relations for business with the Chinese."

"In January 2017, the first freight train from Yiwu (in eastern China) to London became operational and Xi Jinping was the first Chinese president to come to Davos, this is staggering! We already speak of Eurasia. Things happen at an amazingly rapid pace," Lehmann said.

Whereas "China's foreign policy could reshape a good part of the world's economy," Lehmann said we should not conclude from this that China wants to be the hegemon.

Wheat from Kazakhstan arrives in Jiangsu

Xinhua, February 6, 2017

A train carrying 720 tons of wheat from Kazakhstan arrives in Lianyungang Port in Lianyungang, east China's Jiangsu Province, Feb. 5, 2017. The first batch of wheat from Kazakhstan arrived in Lianyungang port by a cargo train on Sunday and was then shipped to Southeast Asia, opening a new trade route. (Xinhua/Li Xiang)

A train carrying 720 tons of wheat from Kazakhstan arrives in Lianyungang Port in Lianyungang, east China's Jiangsu Province, Feb. 5, 2017. The first batch of wheat from Kazakhstan arrived in Lianyungang port by a cargo train on Sunday and was then shipped to Southeast Asia, opening a new trade route. (Xinhua/Li Xiang)

Literally speaking, no "self-titled mad dog" can stop the train of development and connectivity.

@Chinese-Dragon , @oprih , @Shotgunner51 , @Jlaw

Wheat from Kazakhstan arrives in Jiangsu

Xinhua, February 6, 2017

Literally speaking, no "self-titled mad dog" can stop the train of development and connectivity.

@Chinese-Dragon , @oprih , @Shotgunner51 , @Jlaw
a precursor to OBOR. Win win for all involved.

Russian food trains arriving in China now a daily occurence.

China has become the largest export market for Russian agricultural produces.

Grains, dairy products including icecream(yummy:enjoy:), frozen seafoods, assortments of candies for the sweet-toothed etc etc. :P

A New World Order Is Finally Being Created Under Chinese+Russian Leadership

And I Have A Feeling It's Gonna Be Much Better Than The One Created By US+EU.Based Development and Propserity Not Destruction and Exploitation

Sirisena backs Xi's Maritime Silk Road project

Press Trust of India |
Beijing February 7, 2017 Last Updated at 18:07 IST

• Sri Lankan President Maithripala Sirisena today assured full support to his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping's ambitious Maritime Silk Road project, saying it will open new era of relations between the two countries.

In his message to Xi on the 60th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic ties between the two countries, Sirisena said Sri Lanka is firmly dedicated to promoting its relations with China.

He said that he believed on the basis of the ancient Maritime Silk Road (MSR), the Belt and Road Initiative will open up a new era for bilateral ties.

MSR has evoked serious concerns in India as it facilitates active presence of China in the strategic Indian Ocean with security implications in India's backyard.

The project is part of One Belt, One Road (OBOR) initiative which also incorporates USD 46 billion China, Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) and the Bangladesh, China, India, Myanmar (BCIM) Economic corridor.

Sirisena's pro-China predecessor Mahinda Rajapaksa was one of the first leaders in the region to come out in full support of MSR.

After his election, Sirisena who took a critical view of Chinese investments and ordered review of various China-aided projects.

With over USD eight billion debt to China, Sirisena government recently allotted 80 per cent share in the Hambantota project to a state-run Chinese firm for 99 years lease on debt swap basis.

His government's plans to allot 15000 acres of land in Hambantota for a Chinese industrial park has evoked strong protests from locals.

Sirisena has also deputed Prime Minister Ranil Wickramasingheto attend the OBOR Summit being organised by Xi in May here.

In his message to Xi, Sirisena said the friendship between Sri Lanka and China dates back to long time.

He said since the two countries established diplomatic relations 60 years ago, their ties have gained constant and sound development, which were later upgraded to a strategic partnership, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.

On the occasion, Xi said that since China and Sri Lanka established diplomatic relations 60 years ago, the bilateral ties, to which he attaches great importance, have stood the test of an ever-changing international situation and achieved a healthy and smooth development.

Xi said he appreciates Sri Lanka for its active participation in the Belt and Road Initiative.

"I am willing to work with you to consolidate political mutual trust, expand mutually beneficial cooperation and deepen people-to-people friendship between the two countries, so as to inject new vigour and vitality into the China-Sri Lanka strategic cooperative partnership featuring sincere mutual assistance and enduring friendship," Xi said.

Chinese Premier Li Keqiang and his Sri Lankan counterpart Ranil Wickremesinghe also exchanged greetings on the occasion.
(REOPENS FGN 22)

Li in his message said that since the two countries set up formal ties in 1957, they have witnessed the sound and stable development of their relations, which have become increasingly stronger.

"In recent years, the two countries, taking the Belt and Road Initiative as an opportunity, have broadened cooperation and their relations enjoy good prospects," Li said.

China is willing to work with Sri Lanka to carry forward the traditional friendship and "deepen win-win cooperation" so that the China-Sri Lanka strategic cooperative partnership can achieve more accomplishments, Li said.

Wickremesinghe said Sri Lanka-China friendship, which has continued for centuries through the ancient maritime silk road, has been further strengthened under the Belt and Road Initiative.

The initiative has also provided opportunities for the two countries to explore new areas of cooperation, the prime minister added.

Sri Lanka will work with China to continuously deepen bilateral ties and broaden cooperation for the benefit of the two peoples, Wickremesinghe said.

The Belt and Road Initiative, proposed by China in 2013, aims to build a trade and infrastructure network connecting Asia with Europe and Africa along ancient land and maritime trade routes.

http://www.business-standard.com/ar...aritime-silk-road-project-117020700853_1.html

@Shotgunner51 @ahojunk @Chinese-Dragon.. Mind you the snide remark because it's a Indian news outlet

Last edited:
Sri Lankan President Maithripala Sirisena today assured full support to his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping's ambitious Maritime Silk Road project, saying it will open new era of relations between the two countries.

Sirisena's pro-China predecessor Mahinda Rajapaksa was one of the first leaders in the region to come out in full support of MSR.

After his election, Sirisena who took a critical view of Chinese investments and ordered review of various China-aided projects.

With over USD eight billion debt to China, Sirisena government recently allotted 80 per cent share in the Hambantota project to a state-run Chinese firm for 99 years lease on debt swap basis.
@Gibbs

Sorry for being cynical but the two sides in Sri Lanka were playing politics and use it to their advantage at different times.

Srisena won the elections because of his "opposition" to China's investments. As soon as he won, he suspended the projects on the pretext of re-examining them. I knew it won't last long, it was all a big show. (Sounds very much like what another leader is doing now in his country, LOL).

In the final analysis when faced with reality, they will find that it's still "money talks, bullsh*t walks".

Now, Rajapaksa is doing the same thing as what Srisena did.

Back
Top Bottom