What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

If Kim regime is smart, they fix their internal problem, reform their country following our model to reintegrate with the global economy. Then we will back them up and place military hardware to defend their turf from the Sk-US alliance. This way the strategic balance is maintain. Russia-China, we must continue to encourage NK to follow our policy so we can legitimately place missile defence in NK without having to hear the UN crying about it.

What make you think that we can't do anything? :lol: We still can hold back the decision to sanction NK and it will be SK and US nightmare if China and Russia support NK by providing more devastating weapons and provide NK with real time information regarding US and SK army deployment in SK...

And that do not exclude that China and Russia will join hand to install Radar in Cuba, remember Castro is still communist friend.

That's not things you do to stop South Korea from installing the THAAD System, that is just your response to the South Korea installing THAAD system. You can go to trade war with South Korea or increase your aid to North Korea, to try to scare SK off from installing THAAD, but the ultimate decision would be South Korea and the United States alone, one being the willingness to install the system, the other being the willingness to sell the system.

This is the same as you can ask Cuba to install a Chinese Radar, it will be done regardless how US object or react to such act, however, the final decision is always between China and Cuba, US can do anything to object such move, but as long as Cuba willing to install the Chinese Radar, there are nothing the US can do to say otherwise.

Also, you are quite naïve to think a trade war or helping the NK would help your case, trade war does not benefit China, in fact, since China have a big export surplus to SK, it would hurt China more than SK if China is to start a Trade War with the South. Reason being it's always easier to find supplier than market, and if China export more than they import from the South Korea, that means China will lose bigger share of business than South Korea. Think of it like this, if China stop supplying IC to Samsung for their phones and electronics, For Samsung, the worse they can get is to score an IC deal with someone else with a higher price, so the end result will be raise the price of their tablet, phone or TV, and most probably, they will be able to find a comparable price to China in the like of Thailand, Philippine, Vietnam, which then won't affect their business. On the other hand, the IC company lost Samsung as the client, they will then need to find another one that buy that much in order to keep the same production level, otherwise you are talking about shutting down production and so on. Downscaling a business is always more hurtful than a slightly raise of price.

Helping North Korea more will only isolate China in world stage, and also, it will help push South Korea further to the United States then they already are, if so, anything could happen, the South Korean may even request the US to station Nuclear Missile in the south just in case of a Korean War do-over.

That's not things you do to stop South Korea from installing the THAAD System, that is just your response to the South Korea installing THAAD system. You can go to trade war with South Korea or increase your aid to North Korea, to try to scare SK off from installing THAAD, but the ultimate decision would be South Korea and the United States alone, one being the willingness to install the system, the other being the willingness to sell the system.

This is the same as you can ask Cuba to install a Chinese Radar, it will be done regardless how US object or react to such act, however, the final decision is always between China and Cuba, US can do anything to object such move, but as long as Cuba willing to install the Chinese Radar, there are nothing the US can do to say otherwise.

Also, you are quite naïve to think a trade war or helping the NK would help your case, trade war does not benefit China, in fact, since China have a big export surplus to SK, it would hurt China more than SK if China is to start a Trade War with the South. Reason being it's always easier to find supplier than market, and if China export more than they import from the South Korea, that means China will lose bigger share of business than South Korea. Think of it like this, if China stop supplying IC to Samsung for their phones and electronics, For Samsung, the worse they can get is to score an IC deal with someone else with a higher price, so the end result will be raise the price of their tablet, phone or TV, and most probably, they will be able to find a comparable price to China in the like of Thailand, Philippine, Vietnam, which then won't affect their business. On the other hand, the IC company lost Samsung as the client, they will then need to find another one that buy that much in order to keep the same production level, otherwise you are talking about shutting down production and so on. Downscaling a business is always more hurtful than a slightly raise of price.

Helping North Korea more will only isolate China in world stage, and also, it will help push South Korea further to the United States then they already are, if so, anything could happen, the South Korean may even request the US to station Nuclear Missile in the south just in case of a Korean War do-over.

You're wrong again, I didn't stay to stop SK from install THAAD but we sure can do something to counter it such as helping NK which it' s an option, if SK allow US to threaten our security, we will make them double payback
And no I'm not naïve, I think you read the trade figure upsidedown, SK is the one who has trade surplus with China and attract of most of Chinese tourists, they wll be the one to get the most pain if China decide to have a trade war. Japan, US and EU will be the ones who will jump of joys and will be delighted to fill the vacuum and take over SK business in China.

We help NK all the time and see no one dare to isolate China nor US itself, when SK allow American cross the red line then we will be careless of the fate of SK or what US has to say: sure SK can get closer to US and even allow US to place nuke, China can do the same with Cuba or any South America countries, are American gonna have Cuba crisis 2.0? :lol:

They talking to each other :enjoy: but nobody is smart enough to comment about putting also their own version of THAAD missiles in North Korea.:sarcastic:.

From Australia, Japan, India , Vietnam, Philippines and even Skorea they made most of their neighbor as enemies poor commie. And their friends are from 4th world countries like Venezuela , Nkorea , Pakistan & some Africans :D

We certainly smarter than Pinoy, put our version of THAAD in North Korea to do what? you pinoy better go to have the 101 lesson on what it call strategical deployment, we rather put that in Scarborough Shoal which much pay off because we can not only scan Philippine but control the entire SCS...LMAO:lol:

Last edited:
You're wrong again, I didn't stay to stop SK from install THAAD but we sure can do something to counter it such as helping NK which it' s an option, if SK allow US to threaten our security, we will make them double payback
And no I'm not naïve, I think you read the trade figure upsidedown, SK is the one who has trade surplus with China and attract of most of Chinese tourists, they wll be the one to get the most pain if China decide to have a trade war. Japan, US and EU will be the ones who will jump of joys and will be delighted to fill the vacuum and take over SK business in China.

We help NK all the time and see no one dare to isolate China nor US itself, when SK allow American cross the red line then we will be careless of the fate of SK or what US has to say: sure SK can get closer to US and even allow US to place nuke, China can do the same with Cuba or any South America countries, are American gonna have Cuba crisis 2.0? :lol:

We certainly smarter than Pinoy, put our version of THAAD in North Korea to do what? you pinoy better go to have the 101 lesson on what it call strategical deployment, we rather put that in Scarborough Shoal which much pay off because we can not only scan Philippine but control the entire SCS...LMAO:lol:

Oh well, if you think this is the way to win.

There is a reason why what you said have not been done by the Chinese Government, care to venture a guess?

It was not like you said at all that you can just do this and that, every action comes with consequence, and for you, these consequence is non-existence for China. And guess what? I am glad the country did not run by people like you...

Anyway, there are nothing more for me to talk about here, you refused to see the reality and live in your dream land where you are the king of your own world, I am not going to argue with that.

And that do not exclude that China and Russia will join hand to install Radar in Cuba, remember Castro is still communist friend.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

THAT is hilarious. Cuba is too far out of Moscow's and Beijing's reach, son. All the Castros can do is talk, Cuba's physical proximity and now increasing economic dependencies on North America will pull them in the OPPOSITE direction of their talk. Yes, once in a while, China can make a port call to Cuba, but try making Cuba a branch of the PLA and we can life even worse for Cuba than when Fidel was in power. You think Beijing is going to come to Cuba's assistance when the entire island is under blockade ?

You're wrong again, I didn't stay to stop SK from install THAAD but we sure can do something to counter it such as helping NK which it' s an option,...
You can call anything an 'option'. But companion to calling anything optional is feasibility. In the abstract, China can install her version of THAAD in Mexico, but feasibility will make it THUD.

The US already have her Army and Air Force in-country of South Korea. What does China have in-country of her military in North Korea ? Zilch. The US Navy make regular port calls and have joint exercises with the South Korean navy. How often is the same actions between the PLAN and the North Korean navy ? Right now, the PLAN is more eager to have a joint exercise with US Navy than trying to get anything done with the North Koreans. Establishment make it easy for growth and the US is far more established in South Korea than China is in North Korea.

With no feasibility, you have no option. That is how the real world works. But of course, YOU live in a fantasy world.

Trying to destroy the China-South Korea relationship is one of the aims of the US. The US will then fill the void left by China and become the most important economic partner for South Korea.

China should avoid falling for the trap set.

I think the best way for us to fight off the threat of THAAD is to develop our own version of jamming deception systems which are to make their wide area surveillance function obsolete

Oh well, if you think this is the way to win.

There is a reason why what you said have not been done by the Chinese Government, care to venture a guess?

It was not like you said at all that you can just do this and that, every action comes with consequence, and for you, these consequence is non-existence for China. And guess what? I am glad the country did not run by people like you...

Anyway, there are nothing more for me to talk about here, you refused to see the reality and live in your dream land where you are the king of your own world, I am not going to argue with that.

There is reason why China has not done what I said because they have better idea and in better position than me to deal with THAAD, If China just do what I said, you think I'm still sitting in front of my PC? LMAO :lol:

And you're very right, every action come with consequence, you think deployment of THAAD in SK is without consequence? Only American exceptionalism think that way. And no China don't need me to do anyrhing for the country, I'm pretty confident that Chinese gorverment can handle all threat by themselves.

And you're wrong, I'm interested to see your version of reality but doesn't mean I have to buy, the best I can do it's agree to disagree.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

THAT is hilarious. Cuba is too far out of Moscow's and Beijing's reach, son. All the Castros can do is talk, Cuba's physical proximity and now increasing economic dependencies on North America will pull them in the OPPOSITE direction of their talk. Yes, once in a while, China can make a port call to Cuba, but try making Cuba a branch of the PLA and we can life even worse for Cuba than when Fidel was in power. You think Beijing is going to come to Cuba's assistance when the entire island is under blockade ?

Cubar is too far out for Beijing's reach? Kid, your country don't have communication satellite I can understand that :lol:, placing Radar in Cuba is not a threat nor aiming to any third country :rofl:, if US can do that in SK so we sure can do with Cuba, US don't own Cuba, try to set blockade as much as they want but harm our ship and freedom of navigation to Cuba than US mean to declare war to China

You can call anything an 'option'. But companion to calling anything optional is feasibility. In the abstract, China can install her version of THAAD in Mexico, but feasibility will make it THUD.

The US already have her Army and Air Force in-country of South Korea. What does China have in-country of her military in North Korea ? Zilch. The US Navy make regular port calls and have joint exercises with the South Korean navy. How often is the same actions between the PLAN and the North Korean navy ? Right now, the PLAN is more eager to have a joint exercise with US Navy than trying to get anything done with the North Koreans. Establishment make it easy for growth and the US is far more established in South Korea than China is in North Korea.

With no feasibility, you have no option. That is how the real world works. But of course, YOU live in a fantasy world.

We don't need regular port call or joint exercise with NK, the moment they need , we just walk in as during Korean war in 1950s...you don't need PhD to understand that.

And we're eager to have joint exercise with US navy???:blink::blink::blink::rofl: we're not Japanese to just want carrying American order to turn left and Right with our ship and pretending to do exercise, we did more exercise with Russia than US, the only time we do that with US it's under their invitation and to give them some face saving...LMAO

Well, look at the brighter side. It give China a reason to develop their missile force further. Complaining like that will only give a counter productive result, and boost THAAD popularity in the world.

South Korean has a trade surplus with us, my friend. Learn the fact!

As I have said before, we will have a proper response to the THAAD deployment. The rest of what you said is nonsense. We will pursue our interest in North Korea to fit within the national interest just as the US pursue their interest in South Korea.

I think the best way for us to fight off the threat of THAAD is to develop our own version of jamming deception systems which are to make their wide area surveillance function obsolete

China should adopt multi-layer approach to deal with THAAD:

-Jamming deception as you said
-Diplomacy: tell US not to do that or we can do that with Cuba or Mexico :D
-Sanction to SK
-Help Nord Korea
-Join Russia to denounce American threat
-Build and deploy our anti-ballistic

Can we hold a 3-party talk with the 2 Koreans? Say, look any side of the Koreans who tries to f* the other Koreans is doomed to be hard hit by PLA, no mercy
So off you go tell the Americans to go home packing with their THAAD!

China should adopt multi-layer approach to deal with THAAD:

-Jamming deception as you said
-Diplomacy: tell US not to do that or we can do that with Cuba or Mexico :D
-Sanction to SK
-Help Nord Korea
-Join Russia to denounce American threat
-Build and deploy our anti-ballistic

You don't have to do anything like that. You don't have to sell highly advanced weapon to NK either. Just send your most advanced jamming system / anti missile missile to NK, included your army.

And how do you do that? Remember that NK has defensive alliance treaty with China. Without this treaty, US and ROK would have marching their army to Pyongyang long time ago. Plus, it is not selling anything to Pyongyang. You put your army there, just like what US do in ROK . The reason is, to defend your ally or to obligate your responsibility as the DPRK ally.

This way will make ROK think twice before they do to escalate the tension in the region.

Last edited:
You don't have to do anything like that. You don't have to sell highly advanced weapon to NK either. Just send your most advanced jamming system / anti missile missile to NK, included your army.

And how do you do that? Remember that NK has defensive alliance treaty with China. Without this treaty, US and ROK would have marching their army to Pyongyang long time ago. Plus, it is not selling anything to Pyongyang. You put your army there, just like what US do in ROK . The reason is, to defend your ally from US attack.

This way will make ROK think twice before they do to escalate the tension in the region.

Well said but people are saying that China will get isolated if we decide to help NK :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom