What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

Do you think if China place Radar in Cuba will be considered by American as internal affaire of other country?

But then the American is not someone who purposed "Peaceful Rise" unlike China, ain't it?

American like to meddle with people affair, that's what the Chinese have long be criticizing about, and you cannot be doing the same thing and get to criticizing the US, basically, you cannot have the cake and eat it. You gotta choose

P.S. Nobody is stopping China placing radar system or missile defence in Cuba, I mean, that is IF Cuba willing to do it.

But then the American is not someone who purposed "Peaceful Rise" unlike China, ain't it?

American like to meddle with people affair, that's what the Chinese have long be criticizing about, and you cannot be doing the same thing and get to criticizing the US, basically, you cannot have the cake and eat it. You gotta choose

P.S. Nobody is stopping China placing radar system or missile defence in Cuba, I mean, that is IF Cuba willing to do it.

The peaceful rise is for peaceful time :lol: ,we're not bind with "peaceful rise" commitment to anyone during trouble time LMAO. Of course why US would stop China for doing what it has done the same to other...that will be really undemocratic :lol:

The peaceful rise is for peaceful time :lol: ,we're not bind with "peaceful rise" commitment to anyone during trouble time LMAO. Of course why US would stop China for doing what it has done the same to other...that will be really undemocratic :lol:

You still don't get it didn't you?

US deployed THAAD in South Korea, that is not something or anything China can do or alter, this is between the government of the United States and South Korea.

China is welcome to develop an Anti-THAAD device (which sounded strange as THAAD is a missile defence, so in effect you are saying China developing anti-anti-missile system), that's your pejorative, I do not honestly think the American can do anything to stop China to develop such a system.

The problem is, you can either choose to call foul or develop an anti-THAAD system, you cannot do both.

You still don't get it didn't you?

US deployed THAAD in South Korea, that is not something or anything China can do or alter, this is between the government of the United States and South Korea.

China is welcome to develop an Anti-THAAD device (which sounded strange as THAAD is a missile defence, so in effect you are saying China developing anti-anti-missile system), that's your pejorative, I do not honestly think the American can do anything to stop China to develop such a system.

The problem is, you can either choose to call foul or develop an anti-THAAD system, you cannot do both.

What make you think that we can't do anything? :lol: We still can hold back the decision to sanction NK and it will be SK and US nightmare if China and Russia support NK by providing more devastating weapons and provide NK with real time information regarding US and SK army deployment in SK...

And that do not exclude that China and Russia will join hand to install Radar in Cuba, remember Castro is still communist friend.

What make you think that we can't do anything? :lol: We still can hold back the decision to sanction NK and it will be SK and US nightmare if China and Russia support NK by providing more devastating weapons and provide NK with real time information regarding US and SK army deployment in SK...

And that do not exclude that China and Russia will join hand to install Radar in Cuba, remember Castro is still communist friend.

IF China and Russia would want to punish SK both will definitely look at the option of giving more military aid to DPRK and there's nothing USA,JP or SK can do about it. I suppose China does not mind giving DPRK some financial assistance either :rofl: , but for the record DPRK has already taken counter measures already by moving the Rodong missiles closer to the border :devil: . To add more oil to the heat we will be looking forward DPRK launching more nuclear and missile tests.

IF China and Russia would want to punish SK both will definitely look at the option of giving more military aid to DPRK and there's nothing USA,JP or SK can do about it. I suppose China does not mind giving DPRK some financial assistance either :rofl: , but for the record DPRK has already taken counter measures already by moving the Rodong missiles closer to the border :devil: . To add more oil to the heat we will be looking forward DPRK launching more nuclear and missile tests.

China is still calculating the option to support NK, we just want to make some room for US and SK to make up their mind regarding THAAD. SK will be the most hurt and ultimate loser if China and Russia decide to back NK, not only we can nullify the THAAD threat by providing the appropriate weapon and real time information to NK but SK will never again to gain China favor to deal with NK.

China is still calculating the option to support NK, we just want to make some room for US and SK to make up their mind regarding THAAD. SK will be the most hurt and ultimate loser if China and Russia decide to back NK, not only we can nullify the THAAD threat by providing the appropriate weapon and real time information to NK but SK will never again to gain China favor to deal with NK.

Indeed, we have plenty of options on the table for dealing with THAAD. If they think they can checkmate both China and Russia with this system they will be in for a nasty surprise coming from our retaliation.

Indeed, we have plenty of options on the table for dealing with THAAD. If they think they can checkmate both China and Russia with this system they will be in for a nasty surprise coming from our retaliation.

US strategy is to have overwhelming military superioriity over China and Russia that they can feel secure to attack us with impunity but US will likely be first to collapse if enemy can breach in their homeland defense because they will not know how to cope with chaos, death and destruction. Throughout US history, they have never been invaded or massively under enemy bombardment but unlike China and Russia we have lost over millions of lifes during WW2, we know what we will expect if there is a war.

Imagine in the future that technology to get into space will be so cheap, we can weaponized the space and place all kinds of missile just directly over US space, THAAD will never be anymore an issue for China:rofl:, US can be checkmate this way too :D

Last edited:
US strategy is to have overwhelming military superioriity over China and Russia that they can feel secure to attack us with impunity but US will likely be first to collapse if enemy can breach in their homeland defense because they will not know how to cope with chaos, death and destruction. Throughout US history, they have never been invaded or massively under enemy bombardment but unlike China and Russia we have lost over millions of lifes during WW2, we know what we will expect if there is a war.

Imagine in the future that technology to get into space will be so cheap, we can weaponized the space and place all kinds of missile just directly over US space, THAAD will never be anymore an issue for China:rofl:, US can be checkmate this way too :D

Don't forget we have DPRK too, they will be able to deal with THAAD in a flash should the Yankees wants a war with us. North Koreans don't want China to fall either :). As you have mentioned too the ring of fire will be taken into account by us :devil: , imagine the massive tsunamis and volcano eruptions.

Don't forget we have DPRK too, they will be able to deal with THAAD in a flash should the Yankees wants a war with us. North Koreans don't want China to fall either :). As you have mentioned too the ring of fire will be taken into account by us :devil: , imagine the massive tsunamis and volcano eruptions.

Last time I wrote an tectonic bomb to deal with Japan, people complain to the MOD that I wrote a genocide thread and I got banned for 1 month...I don't want to talk the ring of fire or American, Japanese?? and Pinoy will cry to the MOD:rofl:

Last edited:
Last time I wrote an tectonic bomb to deal with Japan, people complain to the MOD that I wrote a genocide thread and I got banned for 1 month...I don't want to talk the ring of fire or American, Japanese?? and Pinoy will cry to the MOD:rofl:
:rofl: i know the feeling, i was banned by the Hui Muslim for few weeks because i posted the photo of the humiliated yankees captured by the Iranian forces. I know it's f*cking humiliating to USA.

C'mon man, please Hui is our blood brother...I don't like anything that harm the unity China or united spirit of Chinese.
I know I know bro, lets hope he will be more wisely before handing out bans just because some hybrid started to complain. Anyway things are looking good for China, Russia and DPRK when it comes down to chess pieces. But i gotta give it to you a tectonic bomb in JP? :rofl: Brilliant. I myself would not hesitate to use our Megaton toys if someone dares to even lay a finger on our Mainland. :yay:

Back
Top Bottom