What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

Dont bother with that Indian member mate. He is but one person and doesnt represent all indians on here whowho are more level headed and down to earth.
Secret to deal with such delusional members is just to give them a 1 or 2 line sentence as reply, like i did above , dont bave time to argue with people who say irrational things or dream of being a bigger power than a country on which they still need help from to build a simply trainer jet fighter and denigrating that same cluntry as insignificant than they are. So just make your point like ioalways do and let him continue ranting :pop:

Ha ha! Well I still maintain that it'll be diffuclt for your country to survive if you don't immediately disband the RAF :D.

India is not even a proper country. It's questionable whether it will remain a union for the remainder of the century.

UK is very strong in sports and was 3rd in the Olympics last time. British culture is still influential and the British military-industrial complex is world class.

India is beyond a joke in economics, technology, military, culture, etc.

Britain taught India everything, they gave you a country, they gave you infrastructure, they gave a language so you can communicate between your British-created country.

Weather its union will remain? Well its there for the past 68 years some people even after many attempts can't even take Kashmir and you have doubt about India as whole?

India is a joke in terms of economics and tech? seriously prove it I always thought Chinese to be smart cmon you think economics is just pure numbers on a sheet (what you CAG?) a country with such a rich amount of human resource is joke for some people .sigh.

And BTW if you really think foreign invaders are so good then its a shame Japan lost WW2 I'm sure even after all those crimes it still would have given you such a strong base as a nation.

on topic India don't deserve a permanent seat as of now but the reasons you are giving here are plain stupid (and I'm being polite).

No one should expect this now,we are only starting.2 decades..by 2035-40 it is sure,otherwise UN security council itself will begin to lose relevance if france and britain keep germany,japan and india out.

I bet that after getting this memo, Modi ji will cry and beg, putting on his planket and sunglasses, making a big scene out of it, before rushing to the field to relieve himself :lol:
You don't get UNSC seat by culture talks and people occupying high positions in big companies.

Russia took over Crimea by military force.

OUT of these five just three actually got to write the rules of the post war world order, i.e U.K U.S, and U.S.S.R. These three powers were all industrial giants and world powers with interests and influence spanning the entire globe.
The other two powers i.e China and France got included in P5 as they were pary of the major independent countries who also took part in the war. but werent major stakeholders in the post war high tables/rule writers for different reasons.

What a complete crap, I am stunned again by your distort of historical facts! About creation of UN:
  • The earliest concrete plan for a new world organization began under the aegis of the US State Department in 1939.
  • "Four Policemen" was coined to refer four major Allied countries, United States, United Kingdom, Soviet Union, and Republic of China, which was emerged in Declaration by United Nations.
  • On New Year's Day 1942, President Roosevelt, Prime Minister Churchill, Maxim Litvinov, of the USSR, and T. V. Soong, of China, signed a short document which later came to be known as the United Nations Declaration and the next day the representatives of twenty-two other nations (Note: France wasn't there) added their signatures.
  • During WWII, the United Nations became the official term for the Allies. To join countries had to sign the Declaration and declare war on the Axis
  • The United Nations was formulated and negotiated among the delegations from the Soviet Union, the UK, the US and Republic of China in Dumbarton Oaks Conference.
  • The heads of the delegations of the sponsoring countries took turns as chairman of the plenary meetings:Anthony Eden of Britain, Edward Stettinius of the United States, T. V. Soong of China, and Vyacheslav Molotov of the Soviet Union. At the later meetings, Lord Halifax deputized for Mr. Eden, V. K. Wellington Koo for T. V. Soong, and Mr Gromyko for Mr. Molotov.
  • The UN officially came into existence 24 October 1945, upon ratification of the Charter by the five permanent members of the Security Council.

Last edited:
Washington is willing to consider specific countries for entry into the UNSC but only after they have proved their credentials in their "ability and willingness to contribute to the maintenance of international peace and security and to other purposes of the United Nations". But it will not agree to "any alteration or expansion of the veto".

In layman's term: "India must grow some balls and show us what they are really made of before we even consider them. P5 members are for countries that have demonstrated the ability to achieve things throughout history. Riding on the back as a former British colony, claiming to invented space flight and 0, and having the biggest mouth from the South are not consider credentials."

it's a combination of industries, R&D & patents, military power, and geopolitical influences on a global scale arising prior to, since, and beyond WW2.

anyway, one of the minimum requirements of entry application forms is in-door plumbing, which stomps India's supa pawa dream, like forever :lol:

Plus China fought US + allies in Korea to stalemate. Helped North Vietnam defeat US supported South Vietnam. Defeated india in 1962 while we had the biggest famine in recent history while at the same time USSR threatened to nuke and invade us.

That is why China is P5, while India is Peeing.

Germany started world war 2 which led to UNSC. So Germany deserves a seat at UNSC.

In layman's term: "India must grow some balls and show us what they are really made of before we even consider them. P5 members are for countries that have demonstrated the ability to achieve things throughout history. Riding on the back as a former British colony, claiming to invented space flight and 0, and having the biggest mouth from the South are not consider credentials."

I see no reason why China let India have a seat in unsc even the US said yes. India can go create its own system. After all, it has all the soft power.

The UNSC is a WW2 legacy and in today's world we can still see the five members remain highly influential powerhouses in their own right. India just does not fit in, end of discussion. The prestige big boys club would become a pussy club overnight should India be allowed to join and the US did the right thing by siding with China and Russia. :)

I can tell that the Indian bots are getting hurt over this matter. LOL For India, joining the UNSC is not to try to solve security issue or bring world peace, but it is about face and status. It is a prestige thing, like a trophy for India. For that, nobody wants to see India in especially they don't deserve to sit in one. Even France (the weakest in P5) is still more influential, advance, and powerful overall than India and that say a lot.

I can tell that the Indian bots are getting hurt over this matter. LOL For India, joining the UNSC is not to try to solve security issue or bring world peace, but it is about face and status. It is a prestige thing, like a trophy for India. For that, nobody wants to see India in especially they don't deserve to sit in one. Even France (the weakest in P5) is still more influential, advance, and powerful overall than India and that say a lot.
Indeed,it is time to decrease the N.O. of vetoe,instead of increasing vetos,because there are only 4 major powers in the world ,that is,USA,EU,china and russia now. The 4 has global influence. India,japan are still not in the league.

Back
Top Bottom