What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

It has much less to do with R&D or industry/infustrialization etc if it did then germany and Japan will be part of P5 OBVIOUSLY. China also didnt have a large industry(it was an agrarian society when the UNSC was formed) or R&D.

Yes, but there are more:

WW2 established the US as the most powerful country on earth.

it was largely the US who called the shot in the process of forming UNSC.

So apart from the reasons you said (independent...large...victors...etc) , most importantly deep in the psyche and knowledge base of the US elites at a time, (imperial) China had always been the most powerful in East Asia in the history hence the mother civilization of the entire Far Eastern Asia regardless it was an agrarian society at a time or not. Hence China in the UNSC was the MUST if the US wanted to have a long term strong influence in Asia. To understand that deeply, you need to watch this vid fully:

@AndrewJin
I have read from so many Indians that India will be joining UNSC, damn what a blow to their deluded dream. India is not a worthy country joining the P5 period. They are as invisible as in any major sport events, no where to be seen.
Worst in life expectancy, worst in HDI, worst in social equality, worst in sanitation, worst in infra, worst in women's rights.
Let such a country into UNSC is a humiliation to UN.
Germany is more qualified.

Worst in life expectancy, worst in HDI, worst in social equality, worst in sanitation, worst in infra, worst in women's rights.
Let such a country into UNSC is a humiliation to UN.
Germany is more qualified.
India is just hopeless, i don't see why they insist they are worthy of becoming a permanent member. Such obsessiveness is unhealthy.

Yes sir, Just look at what's Mike 2000 is back said in here, we'll know one day ,There will be no Uk but India in the P5 club!

Maybe Mike should eat more Fish and chips for saving Briton where 300 days out of 365 are rainning!

I think this Mike 2000 is likely an ethnic Sri Lankan (or somewhere of South Asia) who lives in the UK. perhaps he is even some sort of Chinese-related given his knowledge on China? Who knows.

Last edited:
India is just hopeless, i don't see why they insist they are worthy of becoming a permanent member. Such obsessiveness is unhealthy.
And now they blame British colonists who gave them national language, a whole independent country which never existed before, legal system, higher education, etc.

Funny my message deleted by moderator, no wonder pdf is pakistan-chini bhai bhai

You'd better google up an Indian judge at the Tokyo War Crime Tribunal post WW2.

One guy says something and that reflects the whole country? In any case your claims are still false. He did not say that the war crimes were not commited but that the legal basis of the tribunals were suspect. A helluva lot of difference

While finding that 'the evidence is still overwhelming that atrocities were perpetrated by the members of the Japanese armed forces against the civilian population of some of the territories occupied by them as also against the prisoners of war', he produced a judgment questioning the legitimacy of the tribunal and its rulings. He held the view that the legitimacy of the tribunal was suspect and questionable, because the spirit of retribution, and not impartial justice, was the underlying criterion for passing the judgment.

India is not even a proper country. It's questionable whether it will remain a union for the remainder of the century.

UK is very strong in sports and was 3rd in the Olympics last time. British culture is still influential and the British military-industrial complex is world class.

India is beyond a joke in economics, technology, military, culture, etc.

Britain taught India everything, they gave you a country, they gave you infrastructure, they gave a language so you can communicate between your British-created country.

Dont bother with that Indian member mate. He is but one person and doesnt represent all indians on here whowho are more level headed and down to earth.
Secret to deal with such delusional members is just to give them a 1 or 2 line sentence as reply, like i did above , dont bave time to argue with people who say irrational things or dream of being a bigger power than a country on which they still need help from to build a simply trainer jet fighter and denigrating that same cluntry as insignificant than they are. So just make your point like ioalways do and let him continue ranting :pop:

mc bc russian kya kr raha hai? waise india needs to stop this unsc unsc....indians themselve need to develop....

1 billion sweat workers :lol: not middle class.
But in our nation middle class dont have to work in sweat shops like yours :D
They are rich without that.

May be.Because they might also take a note to how to rig a democratic election.
U really live in delusion.
No wonder India is such a loser.
:rofl:

Dont bother with that Indian member mate. He is but one person and doesnt represent all indians on here whowho are more level headed and down to earth.
Secret to deal with such delusional members is just to give them a 1 or 2 line sentence as reply, like i did above , dont bave time to argue with people who say irrational things or dream of being a bigger power than a country on which they still need help from to build a simply trainer jet fighter and denigrating that same cluntry as insignificant than they are. So just make your point like ioalways do and let him continue ranting :pop:
Exactly.
Better to have more delusional Indians, good luck with Modi.
With such a team, Modi is....Good luck!
Guess Indian rich people are defined as illiterate, malnourished and urinate wherever they want.

中国印度人均寿命教育等指标对比.png

I think this Mike 2000 is likely an ethnic Sri Lankan (or somewhere of South Asia) who lives in the UK. perhaps he is even some sort of Chinese-related given his knowledge on China? Who knows.

According to your chinese brothers on here im vjetnamese. Now sri lanka has been added to it , @AndrewJin or some other chinese member who i cant remember the name im african,others have said Iranian, turk, white supremacist, arab, japanese, etc. . now sri lankan. Thats a rather new one:rofl:

According to your chinese brothers on here im vjetnamese. Now sri lanka has been added to it , @AndrewJin or some other chinese member who i cant remember the name im african,others have said Iranian, turk, white supremacist, arab, japanese, etc. . now sri lankan. Thats a rather new one:rofl:
I never call u Indian though, that is a really humiliating identity.
I think u are French in UK?

U really live in delusion.
No wonder India is such a loser.
:rofl:

Exactly.
Better to have more delusional Indians, good luck with Modi.
With such a team, Modi is....Good luck!
Guess Indian rich people are defined as illiterate, malnourished and urinate wherever they want.

View attachment 245912

Ok Chinese .

That is quite natural..UN power donot want thier power to be diluted...

Back
Top Bottom