What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

Your state is like smaller than tamil nadu, and you want to give us 'insights'

I threw it more accurately as...what makes you think you can question us?

50 cents for you

Fly-Swatter.jpg

Dont question him bro.

He is a Glooooobal citizen .Perfect than Kofi Annan :D

Your president is equal to the influence of an average CM in India, your 'army chief' will be the level of a brigadier. Why do you waste time on things you don't understand.

Like how some of you Indians have such a massive inferiority complex, That they have to derail and drag in others things totally irrelevant to the subject ?.. Yeah that is a waste of time

As for anybody to comment of any subject matter relevant to the thread.. Tough shit to you.. This is a Pakistani forum with a global membership.. Better go somewhere else if you cant handle it

I know it's humiliating after begging and pleading to be included in to the big boys club, Just to be rejected like a piece of crap.. But the real world is not Bollywood fantasy.. More you lot realize it better for your sanity.. G'day

:enjoy:

Like how some of you Indians have such a massive inferiority complex, That they have to derail and drag in others things totally irrelevant to the subject ?.. Yeah that is a waste of time

As for anybody to comment of any subject matter relevant to the thread.. Tough shit to you.. This is a Pakistani forum with a global membership.. Better go somewhere else if you cant handle it

I know it's humiliating after begging and pleading to be included in to the big boys club, Just to be rejected like a piece of crap.. But the real world is not Bollywood fantasy.. More you lot realize it better for your sanity

Sorry, but in issues of security no need to take inputs from a glorified beach resort.

Lool the two are completely different things/scenarios. The U.S was fighting for its own independence and ability to decide its own fate and be a power in its own right, not merely an extentsion of our empire/territory, and there was not much at stake as it was not a world war.
China on the other hand had nevrr been colonised(though it had some of its territory taken away/forcely leased by western powers and Russia), it was always independent hence no need to fight a war for independence as itbwas alredy independent/self ruled. So uou cant compare the two. So yes i stand by my point, China would have fared far more better had there been no civil war/rebellions internally prior to japan invading the country, that no secret, just common sense. Do you think the PRC couldohave even fared so well dring the korean war after the civil war ended, if she was still fighting a full scale bloody civil war back home against an embolden rebel group? It wouldnt have even entered thebwar in that situation. its like syrian governemnt deciding to go a foreign expedition in say iraq or fighting israel while fighting rebels in its territory. Little chance of success giving these circumstances.
All P5 countries fought together during WWII.
Even China was so weak at that time, Chinese never gave up.

Some biggest demon-crazy at the same time just begged their colonial masters to for peace, inheriting railway system and national language from Britain. Btw, their biggest contribution in WWII I think was to have an Indian lawyer who said Japanese Nazi was innocent, who is still a hero respected in both Japan and India.

And until today, they still blame British, for example when a railway accident happens. So many years after independence, it's a miracle they still have so many stunted children given the fact they have more arable land than China, blame whom? Maybe British or that Italian.

It looks like the UNSC big boys thinks the same of you.. Unfortunately you'd be lucky to be called a beach resort.. :lol:

Asking you for inputs on national security is like asking my dishwasher what he thought about the China I bought from Dansk Design.

The UNSC was made to stop another "World War".

Not to stop regular wars and insurgencies, but to stop another "World War".

Precisely. As much as flawed it might be, the UNSC and the UN itself were head and shoulders above and much much more effective than the ill-fated League of Nations.

Last edited:
India is not even a proper country. It's questionable whether it will remain a union for the remainder of the century.

UK is very strong in sports and was 3rd in the Olympics last time. British culture is still influential and the British military-industrial complex is world class.

India is beyond a joke in economics, technology, military, culture, etc.

Britain taught India everything, they gave you a country, they gave you infrastructure, they gave a language so you can communicate between your British-created country.
Just have a look at FINA Championship in Kazan which has just ended a couple of days ago,
the top 6 is P5+ super sport power Australia.
Coincident?
屏幕快照 2015-08-10 10.30.53.png

.But was also successfull in lifting 300 million in to middle class.
Indian middle class, a total joke.
According to living standards of Indian middle class, China can have 1 billion.

I know it's humiliating after begging and pleading to be included in to the big boys club, Just to be rejected like a piece of crap.. But the real world is not Bollywood fantasy.. More you lot realize it better for your sanity.. G'day

The truth is they don't have legitimacy gained from WWII or overall national strength like Japan/Germany.

@AndrewJin
I have read from so many Indians that India will be joining UNSC, damn what a blow to their deluded dream. India is not a worthy country joining the P5 period. They are as invisible as in any major sport events, no where to be seen.

@AndrewJin
I have read from so many Indians that India will be joining UNSC, damn what a blow to their deluded dream. India is not a worthy country joining the P5 period. They are as invisible as in any major sport events, no where to be seen.

China was in P5 just because they are super power in sports at that time,there is a limit for chinese bullcrap.

If India test intercontinental ballistic missile and also launch SLBM with ten thousand KM range these country will invite India and give them veto and security council seat hurray

Back
Top Bottom